Times are changing.
时代变了
I’m Ed Sullivan. And this is Broadway.
我是埃德·苏立文 这里是百老汇
OKBaby, everything is all right
宝贝 万事
Uptight. Out of sight
不必紧张
I have a dream.
我有个梦想
I know I’m just an average guy
我知道我不过一介草民
No football hero or smooth Don Juan
不是啥足球明星或是风流才子
I am the greatest!
我是最棒的
I’m a poor man is son
我出身贫寒
By the content of their character.
通过他们的优良品质
Everything is all right. Uptight Ha ha ha. Yeah. Baby…
万事OK 别紧张
Hey. You guys are playing like girls.
你们球打得像娘娘腔
Are you kiddin’ me?
你在耍我吗
Hey, hey, Winnaker, do you want me to get you a skirt?
温耐克 要我帮你把裙子拿给你吗
I’ll get you a skirt if you keep playing like a girl.
你再这么娘娘腔我就给你拿去
There it is, there it is. Come on, set it up.
就是这样 落好位
Bring it down, bring it down. Set it up! Set it up!
往里面挤 落好位
There it is. Pop the ball. Pop it in there, pop it in there.
就是这样 传球进去
All right, good. There it is.
好了 有了
Congratulations, Coach.
恭喜你 教练
That’s good. That’s perfect. OK. You do that.
可以了 这样最好 好 你来吧
by Buddy Holly over radio
* 歌♥曲名* “Rave On”
Make me want to be with you
让我想和你在一起
Rave on. This crazy feelin’
把这强烈的感觉宣泄出来
Get your arm up. There it is. That’s good, that’s perfect.
举起手 就是这样 很好了
You go like this.
这么投
All right. Here you go.
好 这样就成了
My dad can slam dunk it. Let me do it. Let me do it, Dad!
爸爸能扣篮 我来 爸爸
Great. All right, Mark, that’s good. That’s good ball handling.
很好 马克 就该这么处理球
Brent, you ready? This is a bounce pass.
布伦特 准备好了吗? 这是地板传球
It’s all right. You’ll live.
好了 这没啥大不了
It wasn’t me. It was Dad. Traitor.
不是我♥干♥的 是爸爸 叛徒
I’m not getting in trouble.
我不想惹麻烦
Catch it with your hands, not your arms.
下次用手接 别用胳膊挡
Hello.

This is Don.
我是唐
We know you blew out your knee. It’s tough, giving up a dream, starting over,
我们知道你大学时代伤了膝盖 要放弃梦想从头来不容易
but I’m glad to hear you’re interested in a coaching position, Mr. Haskins.
但我很高兴你对教练的位置感兴趣 哈斯金斯先生
McCarty here says you’re a winner.
麦卡蒂说你是个常胜将军
I sure appreciate that. Now, my style of coaching is one that…
多蒙他错爱 我的执教风格是…
You played for Mr. Iba,
你过去在埃巴教练手下打球
so you know how to reign in these unruly boys.
你应该知道怎么管教调皮的小子
Sir, I do believe in discipline. Now, my basketball philosophy is…
我崇尚纪律 我的篮球理念是…
Mr. Haskins. You know, we’re a small school and we can’t pay very much.
哈斯金斯先生 我们是间小学校 我们付不起高薪
So we’re gonna need you to live in the men’s dorm with your family
所以我们希望你和家人住在男生宿舍
and keep those boys in line over there.
管教好队里的球员
But your meals are free at the cafeteria.
不过三餐免费
And you got plenty of Texas sunshine. So…how’s it sound?
而且这里可以享受到德州充足的阳光 你意下如何
If that’s what it takes to coach Division I basketball, then…
如果这样可以执教第一分赛区篮球队
ha ha ha, that’s all right with me.
那我愿意接受
It’s just a dusty old cow town.
那里只是个小村落
Yeah, but if it’s got a court with a roof and uniforms that match,
是的 但是只要有室内球场和制♥服♥
then I wanna coach there. I wanna play against the best.
我就愿意去执教 不管代价几何 我想挑战最好的球队
I just wanted to thank you for bringing me on.
多谢你提携我
Us Aggies gotta stick together.
校友要互相帮助
You’ve been here a few weeks. Yeah.
你来了有几个星期了吧 是的
What you think?
有什么想法
It ain’t much, but we can do something with it. Here we go. Ready?
想法不多 不过我们可以有所作为 到了
This is where you’re gonna be living.
这里是你的住处
Hey, Coach.
嗨 教练
Ross Moore, team trainer and spiritual advisor.
罗斯·摩尔 训练师兼心理辅♥导♥
We’re gonna need some of that. This is my wife, Mary.
我们需要你这样的人 这是内人玛丽
Hi, Mrs. Haskins. Come on in here.
哈斯金斯太太 请进
Hate to put you out. Oh, no.
不好意思占了你的住处 没有的事
You ain’t putting me out. Don’t think about it.
不算赶我出去 别这么想
I’m thinking about leaving this prize gator here for you.
我正想把这些战利品留给你们
Makes a fine ceiling ornament. Cool.
装饰天花板不错 酷
You hear that? I made up my mind.
你听见了 我决定了
That little boy love that gator. I’m gonna leave him there.
这孩子喜欢这个 我留下了
I’ve been checking the cupboard. It’s a little bare.
我查看了本校的过往成绩 不甚了了
We got Baudoin outta Albuquerque, 20 points a game last year.
阿尔博克奇来的鲍顿 去年场均得分20
Got us a Missouri boy. Fast and tough on defense a kid named Armstrong.
还有个密苏里来的防守悍将 这孩子叫阿姆斯特朗
David Palacio, he’s the top prep scorer in El Paso.
大卫·帕拉奇奥 以前在埃尔·帕索是首席得分手
Waiting on junior college transfers.
正要从专科学校转来
And Jerry in Housing says on taco night, we get a real good crowd.
宿管科的杰瑞说就一个螺蛳壳而言 我们算做出大道场了
Taco night?
螺蛳壳?
Taco night.
螺蛳壳
What’s the budget for recruiting?
用于招新的预算有多少
Ross says the budget’s in the lights.
罗斯说预算都用来修整照明设施了
How can I have a winning team with no budget for recruiting?
没有预算招新我怎么带队赢球
Now, listen, Coach. Football is king here.
听着 教练 这里流行足球
And basketball sucks hind tit.
篮球只能作余兴节目
I’ll shake down the boosters for a few more bucks, get a couple more scholarships.
我试着去找校董们要点钱 给你弄几个奖学金名额什么的
A few more bucks?
一点钱?
I gotta go find players.
下个星期我就要开始招募球员了
How can I recruit with one or two scholarships?
一两个奖学金能招几个人?
Do you forget where you come from, Don? Coaching high school girls.
你忘了你原来是干什么的了 唐? 执教高中女队
Take a look around you. This ain’t Kansas, Duke, Kentucky.
清醒一点 这里不是 堪萨斯 杜克 肯塔基
We’re a poor school that counts every penny to pay for a river rat’s dream of a college education.
我们是间穷学校 指望把钱花在公共教育上
We’re lucky to put a decent team on the court.
能整出个体面的球队摆在球场上 已经是大幸了
Well, decent don’t cut it with me.
我一定要体面到家
Duke’s where you wanna go.
你应该来杜克
Hey, how you doing? Don Haskins, Texas Western.
你好 唐·哈斯金斯 德州西部大学
How you doing? Don Haskins.
你好 唐·哈斯金斯
See anyone you like? What about number three over there?
有中意的吗? 那边的三号♥如何
Jason Stevens out of Chicago. 18 points a game.
芝加哥的杰森·史蒂文森 场均18分
Hasn’t signed a letter of intent yet.
还没和任何学校达成意向
Jason!
杰森
Beating a dead horse there, Don.
这是徒劳的 唐
Jason, Don Haskins, Texas Western. Western Union?
杰森 唐·哈斯金斯 德州西部大学 西部联合?
Texas Western, down in El Paso.
德州西部大学 在埃尔·帕索
After the game, I’d like to talk to you about playing for me.
比赛结束后我想和你商量 在我手下打球的事宜
Play for you at Texas Western? Thanks, Coach, but I’m partial to winning.
去德州西部大学为你打球? 多谢 教练 但我想赢球
How about that big ol’ tall boy? Made All Jayhawk Conference last year.
那个大高个怎么样 去年入选了杰霍克联合会阵容
Gonna sign with Kansas.
他要去堪萨斯
You wanna talk to Bobby Joe Hill?
你想找鲍比·乔·希尔谈?
Son, you can’t win playing nigger ball.
你带黑鬼打球赢不了的
Sure, they can jump, but they can’t lead.
他们能跳 但无法带领球队
Can’t handle the pressure. Don’t have enough intelligence.
不能承受压力 篮球智商低
That boy in particular. No account smart mouth.
那小子就是个典范 嘴上没毛 办事不牢
Just tell me where I can find him.
告诉我去哪里找他就行了
Excuse me. I’m the basketball coach down at Texas Western.
打搅一下 我是德州西部大学的篮球教练
I’d like to talk to you about playing there. No, thanks.
我想和你谈谈过来打球的事情 不用 谢谢
I’m done playing this game. They hardly put me on the floor tonight.
我不打球了 他们今晚根本没怎么让我上场
I’m offering a full scholarship. Uh huh.
我提供你全额奖学金 哦
You sign me up like your token Negro, bury me at the end of the bench.
你把我当作黑人商标球员签下 然后让我把板凳坐穿
I’d rather hang it up. Do something else.
我还不如爽气点去做别的行当
Be the next Smokey Robinson. I might even run for president.
做下一个”香烟”罗宾逊 也许去竞选总统
You got a real talent, son. Why throw it away?
你确实有天赋 干吗要放弃
I’ll tell you why. Ever since I was a kid, I only loved one thing that was playing ball.
我告诉你为啥从小时候起 我就只有一个爱好 打篮球
Do you understand what that’s like, to have that ball in your hand?
你明白控球在手是什么感觉吗
It’s like making sweet music with your game.
就好像在球赛中谱写歌♥曲般惬意
Only thing is, you don’t wanna hear the song.
但是 你们不想听这乐曲
You talk a good game, Hill.
你所说的那种比赛动人心魄
I didn’t come here to find a player I could sit on the bench.
我不是来找板凳球员的
NCAA第一分赛区的比赛I intend to start you start NCAA Division One ball.
我来提携你的 提携你打
What is it with you, mister? I’ve accepted it. What are you smoking?
你怎么回事 先生 我已经接受现实了 你还哄我♥干♥吗
I ain’t smoking nothing, son.
我没哄你 孩子
Now, you just told me about a big old dream you have. I can let you play.
你刚才告诉我你长久以来的梦想 我给你实现的舞台
I can help you make your dream come true faster than a twister’ll take your socks off.
我能帮你实现梦想 速度比龙♥卷♥风♥卷走你袜子更快

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!