Home 动作电影 幸运数字斯莱文(2006)

幸运数字斯莱文(2006)

0
幸运数字斯莱文(2006)

I’m The Boss.
我是老板
I thought he was The Boss.
我还以为他是老板
Why?
为什么?
Do wo ook a ko?
我们看起来像?
So Mr Fisher… you were gonna tell me something?
费舍尔先生…你有什么要告诉我?
I don ‘t know you brought me here.
不知道 是你带我来这里的
Yes I did
是的 是我
Back when you thought I was him.
刚才你以为我是他
Inever thought you were him. I thought he was you.
不是以为你是他 是以为他是你
I was trying to tell him you… that they picked up the wrong guy.
我要告诉他 是你 你们抓错人了
Wrong guy for what? What you wanted to see me about.
什么抓错了?带我来这里的原因
Kh ow w h at wa h tod to soo you about? No
你知道带你来这的原因吗?不知道
Then how do you know I have the wrong guy?
那你怎么知道 我们抓错人了?
Boca uso ‘m h ot M aybo wa h tod to g vvo you $96 000
因为我不是…也许我要给你9万6
In that case do I still have the wrong guy?
要是这样 我还是抓错人了吗?
Do you want to give me $96 000?
你要给我9万6美元吗?
No do you wa h t to g vvo me $96 000?
不 你要给我9万6美元吗?
No should I?
不 我应该要给吗?
I don ‘t know should you?
我不知道 你应该吗?
I don ‘t know should I?
我不知道 我应该吗?
Long story short.
长话短说
I think we’re well past that point. I’ll bet it was that mouth that got you that nose.
是短说了是你嘴巴让你鼻子断了
OK I’m under the impression that you’re under the impression that I owe you $96 000.
好吧 我猜是我欠你9万6美元
No you owo S m obk h s $96 000
不 你是欠斯利姆·霍普金9万6
You owe Slim Slim owes me.
你欠斯利姆 斯利姆欠我
You owe me.
那么就是你欠我
We n that case s S m arou nd?
既然这样 斯利姆在吗?
Hey Slim. Do you know this cat?
嘿 斯利姆 你认识这小子吗?
Slim?
斯利姆?
No use.
没用的
Ever since somebody shot him old Slim went deaf.
有人开枪打了他 老斯利姆就变聋了
What happened to make Slim go deaf?
老斯利姆变聋了会怎么样?
Why?
为什么?
Because I owe you $96 000 and I might have a slight problem coming up with the money.
因为我欠你9万6 也许我还差一点
Oh OK.
哦 好的
Well why don ‘t we just make it an even 90?
好吧 那就凑个整9万美元吧?
I may have exaggerated the slightness.
也许我是夸张了点
Hm.

Well why don ‘t I just cancel the whole debt in exchange for a small favour?
帮个忙 让这笔债一笔勾销吧?
Well that depends on the favour.
那得看是什么忙
THE BOSS: That was my son
那曾是我的儿子
Not co h ow sa d “was”?
注意到我用曾了吗?
Yeah.
是的
That’s because he’s dead.
因为他已经死了
Murdered.
谋杀的
Relegated to the past tense.
所以只能用过去时了
Sent from an is to a was before he’d had his breakfast.
他连早饭也没吃 就从是变成曾是了
Bummer.
无赖
Lex Talionis.
以牙还牙 以眼还眼的
The Law of Retaliation.
复仇法律
A pact was broken
协议被破坏了
My son was murdered so The Rabbi’s son must share the same fate.
我儿子被谋杀 拉比儿子也该一样
Whose son?
谁的儿子?
The Rabbi’s.
拉比的
Why do they call him The Rabbi?
为什么他们称他为拉比?
Boca uso
因为…
Because he’s a rabbi.
因为他是个犹太教士
Who’s his son?
他儿子是谁?
Yitzchok. Yitzchok. Yitzchok and The Rabbi.
伊茨考克伊茨考克和拉比
Yitzchok the Fairy.
伊茨考克 是个仙女
Why do they call him The Fairy?
为什么称他为仙女?
Because he’s a fairy.
因为他是个仙女
He has wings can fly? Sprinkles magic dust all over the place?
他有翅膀 会飞?四处挥洒摩法粉?
He’s homosexual. Right.
他是个同性恋对
Come on.
来吧
So how does The Rabbi feel about that? He doesn ‘t know.
那么拉比对这个怎么看?他不知道
You know but he doesn ‘t? Everybody knows.
你知道但他不知道?每个人都知道
Except The Rabbi. That’s right.
除了拉比没错
So where do I fit in?
那我该怎么做?
You?
你?
You’re the trigger man.
你是要动手的人
Me?
我?
You.

Aren ‘t there professionals? People you can hire to do this sort of thing?
没有职业点的吗?你可雇人来动手?
Of course there are.
当然有
Yes.
是的
But you owe me $96 000.
但你欠我9万6美元
Why should I go out and pay someone else when I’ve already paid you?
我已经付了 干嘛还要付给别人?
Hm. Sorry kid but your money just isn ‘t long enough.
抱歉 孩子 你还没有足够的钱
Which means you’re in my pocket.
所以就得听我的话
Which means if you don ‘t do what I want you to do
如果你不照我说的做
you’re gonna go from my pocket to my fridge.
就得到冰库里去
Slim could use the company.
斯利姆就有伴了
I could use the Shmoo.
我也可以用西摩
So I’ll expect your answer by morning.
明天早上等你的回答
(Sighs) Is there anything else?
还有别的事了吗?
Well I don ‘t suppose I have to say anything as trite and cliched as
我不想再说那些陈腐老套的话了
“Go to the police and you’re a dead man.”
比如如果你报♥警♥ 那你就必死无疑
I think you just did.
你已经说了
I guess I did.
是的
So let me see if I’ve got this right.
那么 让我看看说的对不对
I’m paying you a lot of money to kill somebody and you’re getting somebody else to do it?
我付钱叫你杀人 而你却让别人做?
Don ‘t worry.
别担心
I’m gonna kill somebody.
人我会杀的
Better call Brikowski.
最好打电♥话♥给博里考斯基
Tell him there’s a new face in town.
告诉他城里来了张新面孔
Hey. Nick still hasn ‘t shown huh?
嘿尼克还没有出现恩?
No. What’s with you and that towel?
还没有你怎么还围着那毛巾?
Oh… Lindsey…
哦…琳德塞…
It’s a very long story. Get dressed and tell me about it on the way.
说来话长穿上衣服路上告诉我
Where are we going?
我们要去哪里?
All we know is that somebody called Nick from the Hotel Cheval.
有人从西佛饭店打电♥话♥给尼克
I spoke to a friend who works there
我问了一个在那里工作的朋友
They keep a record of every call made
那里有所有的电♥话♥记录
She can access the computer and we can find out what room the call came from
她可进电脑查找 是哪个房♥间打的
What is it?
怎么了?
I know this guy. Who?
我认识这个家伙谁?
This guy.
这个家伙
You know that guy?
你认识这个家伙?
Yeah I met him.
是的 我见过他
O was doad
他已经死了
You met a dead guy?
你见到了一个死人?
Yeah.
是的
In a walk-in freezer.
在个冰库里
Bookmaker Slim Hopkins reported missing. Police have no leads.
斯利姆·霍普金失踪 警方毫无线索
Blah blah blah. Yada yada…
等等…
A spokesperson commented off the record “Ironic that Hopkins should go missing
评论说 霍普金的失踪具有讽刺意义
considering he’s allegedly been behind a few disappearing acts himself.”
据说他自己就与几宗失踪案有关
I think it’s time you told me that story about why you’re still wearing that towel.
你该告诉我 为什么还围着毛巾?
Do you mind if I get dressed first? (Phone rings)
能让我先穿上衣服吗?
Could be my friend from the hotel. Be right back.
可能是我在饭店的朋友一会回来
Hm.

Hey Lindsey I don ‘t think it’s such a good idea that we continue to…
嘿 琳德塞 我不认为该继续…
Put your shoes on Schlomo wants to see you.
穿上鞋子 西洛莫要见你
I don ‘t know anyone named Schlomo.
我不认识什么叫西洛莫的人
Someone named Schlomo knows you. That is your only concern.
但西洛莫认识你 这才是你该关心的
Let’s go.
走吧
Like I said I don ‘t know…
就像我说的 我不知道…
Aaahh… better…
啊…好多了…
I think it’s better if you let me do the talking.
我想你最好听我们的话