Home 动作电影 幸运数字斯莱文(2006)

幸运数字斯莱文(2006)

0
幸运数字斯莱文(2006)

Really? Yeah.
真的?是的
(Chuckles) Yeah.
是的
OK. Um… No. Bye.
好的 恩…不 再见
Hm…
恩…
Weird.
真奇怪
What?
什么?
I was just thinking about what it would be like if we’d met under different circumstances.
如果在另一种情形下见面会怎样
See I think people should only fall in love if there’s a great story behind how they met.
相爱的人相遇 都有浪漫故事
You know seeing as you have to tell it over and over again.
就像你得一遍又一遍地说这个故事
If you and I fell in love we’d have one hell of a story to tell.
如果你我相爱 肯定会有精彩故事
We’d be at a dinner party and someone would ask “How’d you two meet?”
晚宴上 别人问你俩个怎么认识的
And I’d say “You tell the story dear.” And you’d say “No you tell it better.”
你来说 你会说 不 还是你说好
So come here often?
经常来这里吗?
No. But I heard about someone who does.
不是 但我听说有人经常来
You mean… The Fairy? Yeah.
你是说…仙女?是的
Is he…? Yeah.
是他?是的
Where?
在哪里?
This is absurd. What are you thinking?
太荒谬了 你在干什么?
I’m thinking of a new option. What?
我在想另一个办法什么?
Talking with him. Talking with him?
跟他谈谈跟他谈谈?
Talking.
谈谈
You’re gonna go over and say “I’m Slevin some bad dudes think I am someone I am not.
你说我是斯莱文 但坏人认为我不是
And I’m gonna have to take you out or they’re gonna take me out
我不得不做掉你 否则他们会做掉我
and I was wondering you wanna talk about it?”
所以我觉得 我们是不是该谈谈?
I can ‘t do that. You think?
你不能这么干♥你♥觉得?
Look I can ‘t just walk over there. He’s got bodyguards.
瞧 我不能径直走过去 他有保镖
Aside from that you’re pretty much dead-on.
还有 你说得很对
Bodyguards? Yeah. Right behind him. Two of them. Israelis.
保镖?是在他身后两个以色列人
Beards. Right behind him.
长胡须的 就在他身后
See ’em?
看见了吗?
You’re getting good at this. Thank s.
你越来越在行了谢谢
How are you gonna have a talk with him?
那你怎么去跟他谈?
When he goes to the bathroom I’ll follow him in.
当他去洗手间 我会跟着他进去
What do you think?
你在想什么?
Could someone tell me why llm in the van?
那为什么我在车里?
Because I could only get a reservation for two
因为我只能预订到两个位子
All right The Fair y’s at a table in the middle
好吧 仙女坐在中间的桌子
Bodyguards nearby
保镖在附近
Our boy’s not far away but I can ‘t make out who’s with him
那小子坐得不远 看不清谁跟他一起
Did Murph get a beat on him yet? Murph says whoever he is he’s a ghost
摩菲查到什么吗?摩菲说他是个幽灵
Can ‘t find anyone who’s ever even bumped into him much less tripped over him
找不到见过他的人 更不用说熟人
The Fair y’s going to the bathroom
仙女要去洗手间了
And our boy’s making a move Shit
那小子行动了
M a rty t h o doo r’s ockod Re ax
马蒂 门锁住了 放松
It’s not gonna go down in the men ‘s room.
不会在男厕所动手的
I got it next.
下一个是我
What went down in the men ‘s room? We talked.
男厕所里怎么样?我们谈过了
And?
然后?
I told him I thought we should get together.
我告诉他我们该多见见面
You didn ‘t? I did.
不会吧?是的
And?
然后呢?
I got a date. Do you think this is safe?
我们约好了你觉得这样安全吗?
It can ‘t be any worse than what’s waiting for me behind door number two.
不会比在门后等着的两个家伙更安全
It’s gonna be tough. I think I picked up a pigtail.
有麻烦了 我刚抓到一根猪尾巴
A what? The cops.
什么?警♥察♥
Oh a pig tail. Cute.
哦 猪尾巴 真可爱
I ran into a nosy cop in the men ‘s room.
在男厕所我撞到了一个烦人的警♥察♥
You and me need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Do I know you? No but I know you.
我认识你吗?不认识但我认识你
Listen I’m sorry no offence but I’m not…
听着 抱歉 恕我冒犯 但我不是…
I’m not gay.
我不是同性恋
I’m a cop. Well I’m not a robber if you catch my drift?
我是警♥察♥你也知我不是个贼吧?
I’ve been watching you.
我已经盯了你好久了
I know what you’re into. Who are you? I mean I know who you’re not.
你要干什么 你是谁?你不是那人
You’re not Nick Fisher. The guy whose apartment you’re in.
你不是尼克·费舍尔 你虽住他公♥寓♥
I know because Nick spent eight years in Dade Correctional
我知道尼克因为侵犯一个14岁女孩
for forcing himself on a 14-year-old cheerleader.
在代德教改所待了8年
Dade County sent me a picture of Nick Fisher.
代德郡给我发了张尼克的照片
And you… are not him.
而你…不是他
So… who the fuck are you?
你♥他♥妈♥的到底是谁?
I’m just a guy whose dinner’s getting cold.
我的晚饭怕是要凉了
M ay oavvo h ow?
我可以走了吗?
Come here. What?
过来什么?
Dead bodies in refrigerators. Cops in men ‘s rooms. You remind me of… James Bond.
冰库的尸体 洗手间的警♥察♥ 想起007
That is the nicest thing anybody’s ever said to me.
那是别人跟我说过 最动听的话了
And The Boss he could be Kananga.
还有那个老板 他就是卡南加
Ka h a h ga?
卡南加?
No The Boss is no Kananga. Well who’s The Boss?
不老板不是卡南加那他是谁?
Ernst Stavro Blofeld.
厄尔斯特·斯特弗洛·波罗佛的
Which one? Donald Pleasance? Telly Savalas? Max von Sydow?
哪个?唐纳?泰利?麦克斯?
You know your Bond. But alas I was referring to Anthony Dawson.
你很了解007 我说是安东尼·道森
Who?
谁?
Well he played Blofeld in From Russia With Love.
他演过《铁金刚勇破间谍网》
Well you never see Blofeld’s face in From Russia With Love.
他没演过《铁金刚勇破间谍网》吧
And that’s when the villain is most effective when you don ‘t know what he look s like.
不知坏人长什么样 才是最可怕的
So…
那么…
See you later.
再见了
SLEVIN: Ah that was incredible! – (Giggles) You…
啊 真不可思议!你…
I just realised something. What’s that?
我刚想到了件事情什么?
I just made love to you. You’re just realising that now?
我跟你做♥爱♥了你才意识到?
And I have no idea who specifically you were referring to when you said James Bond.
我不知道 你刚才提到007中的人物
Because earlier when you were telling me that I reminded you of James Bond
因为早先当你说我让你想到007
and I was saying that it was the nicest thing anybody’s ever said to me
我说这是我听过的最动听的话
Inaturally assumed…
我就自然而然地认为…
You naturally assumed you knew who I was talking about.
你自然而然地认为知道我在说什么
Because if you don ‘t – if you weren ‘t talking about the guy I think that you’re talking about
如果你不知 谈论的不是我认为的人
well you have me mistaken for somebody else because in my mind there is only one Bond.
你肯定把我跟别人搞错了 你只想007
Well on that we agree.
这方面我同意
Same time on three.
数到三同时说
One… Two…
1…2…
Three. George Lazenby. Roger Moore.
3乔治·拉扎贝罗杰·摩尔
George Lazenby? Roger Moore? I was kidding.
乔治·拉扎贝?罗杰·摩尔?开玩笑
Yeah I was kidding. You were?
是的我在开玩笑是吗?
The only James Bond is…
那永远的007呢…
Timothy Dalton. Pierce Brosnan.
提摩西·道尔顿皮尔斯·布鲁斯南
Scotland forever. I feel so much better.
永远的英格兰我感觉好多了
Why are you going?
你要去哪里?
I’m just going to get us some coffee.
我去买♥♥点咖啡
OK.
好的
Hurry back to me.
快点回来
Hey! Police.
嘿!警♥察♥
Aw come on man.
哦 别这样
I already talked to your buddy.
我已经跟你的伙计谈过了
Good morning. I’m Detective Dumbrowski.
早上好 我是博里考斯基侦探
Good morning Detective. Am I being kidnapped?
早上好 侦探 我这是被绑♥架♥了?
Nope. We just want to have a quick friendly word with you.
不 我们只想好好跟你简短地谈谈
Is this standard operating procedure you’d find in the policeman ‘s manual
这是警♥察♥手册上简短友好谈话
if you look up “quick friendly word”?
的标准程序吗?
There is no SOP for the box you got yourself into.
这里可没有什么标准程序
Oh.

So what do you want to talk to me about? You.
那你们想跟我谈什么?你
What about me? Who are you?
谈我什么?你是谁?
Philosophically speaking? Name.
是个哲学问题吗?名字
Rank serial number… You should really play ball.
身份序列号♥…你最好跟我们合作
You think I’m tall enough?
你们觉得我不够合作?
What is your name? Oh yeah I remember. Slevin Kelevra.
你叫什么?我…斯莱文·克莱佛
K-E-L-E-V-R-A.
K-E-L-E-V-R-A
Kelevra. Look kid
Kelevra瞧孩子
I don ‘t know what’s going on or how you’re into this
我不知什么事 你怎么被扯进去
but when I figure out what there is to figure out
当我全部弄清楚以后