You kill people with that, do ya?
遇到的外人我都杀了
Killed everyone I ever met out here.
都是爆头
Headshots, all of ’em.
一枪打中颈骨
Snap. Right in the medulla.
我还以为你们这群姑娘不屑杀人了呢
Thought somehow you girls were above all that.
过来
Come here.
看看
Take a peek.
种子
Seeds.
都是家里的
These are from home.
传家宝 货真价实的
Heirlooms. The real thing.
有机会我就种一颗
I plant one every chance I get.
种在哪
Where?
还没活过 土壤酸性太强
So far, nothing’s took. Earth’s too sour.
好多种啊
Ah, so many different kinds.
树 花 水果
Trees, flowers, fruit.
过去人人都自给自足
Back then, everyone had their fill.
过去根本没必要杀人的
Back then, there was no need to snap anybody.
能说句话吗
Can I talk to you?
我跟大家谈过了
I’ve talked with the others.
如果开过盐滩
We’re never gonna have a better chance
情况应该会好点
to make it across the salt.
把战车留在这
If we leave the rig here
给机车加满油 一直骑下去
and load the motorcycles up with as much as we can,
大概能撑160天
we can maybe ride for 160 days.
也给你备了辆
One of those bikes is yours.
加满了油
Fully loaded.
我们非常欢迎你同行
You’re more than welcome to come with us.
我 我走自己的路
I’ll — I’ll make my own way.
希望就不该存在
You know, hope is a mistake.
如果解决不了问题 你…
If you can’t fix what’s broken, you’ll, uh…
你会疯的
…you’ll go insane.
你在哪 麦克斯
Where are you, Max?
你在哪
Where are you?
救我
Help me.
救我们 你说过要救我们的
Help us. You promised to help us.
快点 爸爸 走吧
Come on, pa. Let’s go.
好了
All right.
这是你们回家的路
This is your way home.
回去吗
We go back?
回去吗
Back?
我还以为你疯够了呢
I thought you weren’t insane anymore.
他们说什么呢
What are they saying?
他说我们原路返回
He wants to go back from where they came.
回要塞
The Citadel.
要塞里有什么
And what’s there to find at the Citadel?
绿色
Green.
和水
And water.
那里的水多得吓人
There’s a ridiculous amount of clear water.
还有好多作物
And a lot of crops.
只要不恐高
It’s got everything you need,
里面什么都有
as long as you’re not afraid of heights.
水是哪来的
Where does the water come from?
他从地下抽上来的
He pumps it up from deep in the earth.
取名可乐水 宣称都是他的
Calls it aqua cola and claims it all for himself.
他控制了水源 就控制了所有人
And because he owns it, he owns all of us.
我已经开始讨厌他了
I don’t like him already.
绕着山得走两周
It’ll take two weeks to skirt the wall of mountains.
不用
No.
我们原路返回就好
I suggest we go back the same way we came.
走峡谷
Through the canyon.
那条路肯定是通的
It’s open. We know that. Right?
几个部落的人都过来了
He brought all his war parties through.
我们开上战车
So we take the war rig and we charge it
从他们中间直冲而过
right through the middle of them.
在路口那里卸掉油罐
We can decouple the tanker at the pass.
彻底封住
Shut it off behind us.

Kaboom!
我们到底要怎么夺取要塞
And how exactly do we take the Citadel?
假设我们能活着到那
Assuming we’re still alive by then?
堵上路口 那就简单了
If we can block the pass, it’ll be easy.
那里现在只剩下小孩子
All that’s left are his war pups
和一群病秧子战郎
and war boys too sick to fight.
我们跟努克斯一起 他是战郎
And we’ll be with Nux. He’s a war boy.
他会带我们回家
He’ll be bringing us home,
带回被人带走的我们是他的使命
bringing back what’s stolen, as he’s meant to.
没错
Yeah.
感觉有希望
It feels like hope.
我喜欢这个计划
I like this plan.
我们可以重头再来
We can start again.
像过去一样
Just like the old days.
你看 这会是漫长的一天
Look, it’ll be a hard day.
但我可以保证 朝那边骑行160天
But I guarantee you that 160 days ridin’ that way,
除了盐你什么也见不到
there’s nothin’ but salt.
往那边 至少有可能
At least that way, you know, we might be able to…
齐心协力
together…
得到某种救赎
come across some kind of redemption.
战车
War rig!
是战车
That’s the war rig!
是他们
That’s them.
他们为什么要回来
Why are they going back?
是想投降吗
Do they wish to surrender?
他们冲着峡谷去了
They are heading for the canyon.
他们要回要塞
They’re going back to the Citadel!
他们知道那里无人守卫
They know it’s undefended!
该死
Bullocks!
上车 上车
Roll up! Roll up!
前进
Go!
-你在干什么 -祈祷
– What are you doing? – Praying.
-向谁 -听到我祈祷的
– To who? – Anyone that’s listening.
开始了 姑娘们
Here we go, girls!
那是我的
That’s mine!
他想绕到前面 刺破轮胎
He’ll try to get in front of us, spike our wheels.
别弄坏我的引擎
Don’t blow my engine.
我去给它加点油
I’m gonna nudge him.
就一点点
Just a little.
人♥渣♥ 你背叛了他
You filth! You traitored him!
回去
Go.
得慢一点
Got to back off.
一号♥引擎熄火了 另一个也快了
Engine one is gone. Two’s about to blow.
知道了
Right.
会修车吗
Are you a black thumb?
好 去一号♥引擎
All right. Engine one now.
你和我 去五号♥轮胎那儿
You and me, fifth wheel.
我们去卸油罐
We’ll unhook the tanker.
一颗子弹一个人头
One man, one bullet.
我看不见
I cannot see.
马蒂 马蒂
Maadi! Maadi!
我看不见
I cannot see.
鱼叉和耙子
Harpoons and plows!
他们在往后拉我们
They’re hauling us back!
留三个螺栓 三个
Leave three bolts. Three.

Hey, you!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我觉得她受伤了
I think she’s hurt.

No!
坚持住
Stay with me.
-坚持住 -坚持住
– Stay with me. – Stay with me.
你在吗
Hey. Are you there?
你解决那边 我解决她
You finish that! I’ll finish her!
英灵殿
Valhalla!
一号♥引擎好了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!