(肯塔基州洛克乔镇外4哩 5月9日星期二18:57)
你好,李先生
MAN: Hey, howdy there, Mr. Lee.
今天是菲律宾新年吗?
What is this? Filipino New Year’s?
不是,干嘛问这个?
No. Why you say that?
因为你在准备筵席
Because you’re cooking up a feast.
我在高速路上就闻到香味了
I can smell it all the way from the interstate.
是什么?烧烤?
What is that? Barbecue?
不错,不过不是我在烧烤
Oh, yeah. But it not coming from here.
那是什么声音?
What is that noise?
华纳兄弟影业公♥司♥出品
杰克.尼科尔森
格林.克洛斯
安妮特.本宁
皮尔斯.布鲁斯南
导演:蒂姆.伯顿
星战毁灭者
(华盛顿5月10日11:25)
你怎么看,杰瑞?
What is your take on this, Jerry?
人们会喜欢的,总统先生
The people are gonna love it, Mr. President.
我们要决定这消息 在6点新闻播出还是等黄金时段
Our only conflict is whether we ambush the 6:00 news or hold out for prime time.
这情况不能扩散
Screw the press. This is a need-to-know situation.
应该列为绝密等级 军队立即进入2级战备
We should make it top secret… …and move in right away with DEFCON 4.
我们没办法隐瞒
Mr. President, we cannot sit on this.
凯塞将军,你有什么意见?
General Casey, do you have an opinion?
怎么能确定他们有敌意?
Well, sir, do we know they’re hostile?
你这是什么意思?
What do you mean, “do we know they’re hostile?”
我们被几千艘战船包围
They have our planet surrounded with thousands of warships.
能确定那是战船?
Do we know they’re warships?
教授,我们了解他们多少?
Professor, what do we know about them?
他们的科技极先进 说明他们爱和平
We know they’re extremely advanced technologically… …which suggests, very rightfully so, that they’re peaceful.
他们高度文明 可以肯定他们不野蛮
An advanced civilization is, by definition, not barbaric.
总统先生这是个了不起的日子
Mr. President, this is a great day.
我和我的同事都很激动
I and all my colleagues are extremely excited.
很好
Good.
宇宙生活
Extraterrestrial life.
你说的对,杰瑞
You’re right, Jerry.
人们会喜欢的
The people are gonna love it.
这是一个重要的时机
This is a momentous occasion.
总统先生…
-Mr. President, we have to act–
通知各个媒体
PRESIDENT: We’ll go all media on this.
我要穿我的蓝色名牌西服
I’ll wear my blue Cerruti suit.
我需要一篇出色的演讲
And, Jerry, I’ll need a good speech.
具历史性热情洋溢友好和善
Statesman-like… …historical and yet warm and neighborly.
即有林肯总统的高贵威严 又有比佛一家的幽默亲切
Abraham Lincoln meets Leave It to Beaver. You know the sort of thing. Heh. Yes, sir.
是不是过时了?
WOMAN: Are they too old-fashioned? MAN: Yes.
这个不行
WOMAN: No, I don’t think so.
这个颜色不错,不合适
This has got the colors, but no. I don’t think so.
不够鲜艳
-Not vivid enough. MAN: Mm-hm. Mm-hm.
南茜用它装饰过图书室
-Nancy had this in the library, didn’t she?
是的
-Yes, indeed.
这个不行
I don’t think so.
水洗丝绸不错这星期减价
I thought perhaps the watered silk. And this week it’s on sale.
我想我不需要考虑价格
I hardly think I need worry about that.
我丈夫是自♥由♥世界的领袖
My husband is the leader of the free world.
你看这个怎么样?
What do you think, Taffy?
干嘛不让罗斯福房♥间保持 罗斯福总统喜欢的样子?
Why don’t you leave the Roosevelt Room the way the Roosevelts wanted it?
因为罗斯福夫人太偏爱大花布
Because Eleanor Roosevelt was too fond of chintz. That’s why.
妈妈,这不是你的房♥子
Mother, this isn’t your house.
你再这么讨厌我就真的不理你了
Taffy, if you’re going to be a pest, I’m going to ignore you.
戴尔夫人?
-Mrs. Dale? -Yes?
(内华达州拉斯维佳斯 5月10日13:43)
[HORNS HONK]
69年我看过你的拳击赛
-I saw you fight Sonny Liston in ’69.
是吗?
-Really?
那时候你已经是修女了?
-You mean, you were a nun back then? -Oh, yes.
我们都是拳击迷,是不是?
We’ve always been fight fans, haven’t we, sisters?
拜伦.威廉姆斯有电♥话♥
WOMAN [OVER PA]: Byron Williams, telephone. -Byron Williams…. -That’s me. I gotta go.
祝女士们玩个痛快
You ladies have a nice time, all right? Thank you.
露易丝
-Yeah? WOMAN [OVER PHONE]: Byron? Oh, Louise.
对不起在你上班时给你打电♥话♥
LOUISE: I’m sorry I have to call you at work.
孩子们两天没回家我不知怎么办
The boys haven’t been home in two nights and I don’t know what to do.
你已经尽力了
Listen, you’re doing the best you can.
他们正处在这个年龄
They’re just at that age.
赌场经理在瞪我,我得走了
Louise, the casino manager’s giving me the evil eye. I’ve gotta go.
我会再打电♥话♥给你
I’ll call you later, okay?
你还欢迎我去华盛顿看你们吗?
Hey, are you still cool on me coming to Washington?
当然
Sure. Of course I am.
你多保重,再见
You take care, okay? Bye.
你非要在我面前喝酒吗?
Ahh…. Do you have to drink in front of me?
你是成年人,凑合吧
You’re an adult. Just cope.
坐在酒吧里对我没任何帮助
It doesn’t help me that all we ever do is sit around in bars.
这是我的工作
Hey. This is work, baby, okay?
我要检查装饰和灯光还有行人
I’m checking the decor, the lighting, the traffic flow.
早知道你会变成罪犯 我绝不会嫁给你
If I’d known you’d turn into a crook, I never would have married you.
我不是罪犯
I’m not a crook.
只是有野心,这不一样
I’m ambitious. There’s a difference.
你若以为这里不耍花招能赚钱
And if you think you can make a nickel in this town… …without knowing how to dally around a few curves, well…
那你根本不了解赌博业
…you don’t know doodlysquat about the gaming industry.
银河将成为维佳斯最好的饭店
Oh, Art. Galaxy’s gonna be the best hotel in Vegas.
最好的
The best.
我保证
I promise.
可你在毁灭地球
Don’t you realize what you’re doing? Destroying the Earth.
你的贪婪你的货币
All this greed. This money system.
你们会毁了一切
You’re destroying everything.
好了,芭芭拉
Okay, okay, Barbara. Okay.
别这么大声
Keep your voice down.
这里有我的朋友
I got friends here.
宝贝
Sugar.
再给我一杯酒
Hit me one more time.
别和女招待调情
-Stop flirting with the waitress.
天哪,拿着
-Oh, God. Here.
去玩轮盘赌
Go on over to the roulette…
押我们结婚纪念日
…play our anniversary…
千万别押黑的
…and stay off of black.
谢谢亲爱的
Thanks, honey.
(纽约 5月10日星期三17:26)
[HORN BLOWING]
快说,10分钟后就要直播了
Yeah? Make it quick. We go out live in 10 minutes.
什么?真是总统?
What? The actual president?
插播?
What do you mean, “cutting in”?
本周预算谈判可能胎死腹中
Budget negotiations may be dead in the water after this week.
发型不错
Hair looks good.
我喜欢这发型
I like the hair.
引用原话“情况不明”
–quote, “factually challenged.” Griffin says….
我是杰森
Yeah, Stone. Speak.
杰森,是我
Jason, hi, it’s me.
带胸罩了吗?
You wearing a bra?
说正经事
Listen, this is big.
戴尔总统打断了我的节目
President Dale is cutting into my show today.
真荒谬,他怎么会屈尊大驾 上你的“今日时尚” ?
That’s absurd. Why would he stoop to being on Today in Fashion?
他打断了所有人的节目 好像是个紧急通告
He’s interrupting everybody. I don’t know, it’s some sort of emergency announcement or something.
怎么会这样,他应该跟我们说
This doesn’t make sense. He should be talking to us.
白宫直播开始
White House is coming out live.
美国公民们,晚上好
Good evening, my fellow Americans.
很抱歉打断了你们的电视节目
I apologize for interrupting your regular programs…
我要宣布一个非常重要的消息
…but I have a very important announcement to make.
我一生发生过很多重要的事
Many important things have happened to me in my life:
从普林斯顿大学毕业
My graduation from Princeton…
玛莎答应作我妻子
…the day that Marsha said she would be my wife…
我们的女儿塔菲出生
…the birth of our daughter, Taffy.
谢谢,爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
今天听到一个消息对我也很重要
And the news that I have heard today… -…ranks right up there. -Thank you.
将永世难忘
A powerful memory is in the making.
不仅是我
Not just for me…
而是全人类
…but for all mankind.
今天…
Today,
(堪萨斯州帕金斯镇 5月10日星期三16:28)

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!