Aunt Trunchbull.
昌切布姨妈
When I left my home, Aunt Trunchbull’s home…
当我离开昌切布姨妈的家
…I had to leave all my treasures behind.
我的宝贝就都留在了那里
Treasures? Photographs of my mother and father…
宝贝? 我父母的照片
…and a beautiful doll my mother gave me with a china face.
还有一个妈妈给我的布娃娃
Lissy Doll, I called her.
我叫她,丽西娃娃
Would you like some milk? Yes, please.
要牛奶吗? 请
Why don’t you run away?
你为什么不离开?
I’ve often thought about it, but I can’t abandon my children.
我也曾这样想过 但我不能抛弃孩子们
And if I couldn’t teach, I’d have nothing at all.
教书是我的一切
You’re very brave, Miss Honey.
你非常勇敢
Not as brave as you.
没有你那么勇敢
I thought grownups weren’t afraid of anything.
我以为成人从不恐惧
Quite the contrary.
恰恰相反
All grownups get scared, just like children.
成人如同孩子,也会害怕的
I wonder what Miss Trunchbull is afraid of.
我在想,昌切布小姐怕什么
There she is.
她在那里!
Shot put.
铅球
Hammer throw.
链球
Javelin.
标枪
Back, back, back, back!
走开,走开,走开
She’s afraid of a cat?
她怕猫?
Black cats. She’s very superstitious.
黑猫,她特别迷信
Go!
走开
Go!
走开
Poor kitty.
可怜的猫
Oh, he’s all right. Hopefully.
它没事 希望是
Let’s go get your treasures. No, Matilda.
我们去取你的宝贝 不!
Well, she’s gone. Come on.
她已经走了,来吧!
Matilda! Miss Honey.
玛蒂尔达! 哈尼小姐!
Come on, move, you piece of junkyard fodder.
走啊,这个破车
Shift, you– No, no.
换挡,这个烂…
My house.
我的家!
Oh, my.
噢,我的天!
My father’s portrait used to hang there.
我父亲的画像原来挂在那里
Whoever painted the Trunchbull must have had a strong stomach.
画她的画家一定很勇敢
A really strong stomach.
真的勇敢
We should go.
我们走吧…
Father’s chocolate box.
父亲的巧克力盒
After supper, he’d take a chocolate, cut it in half…
晚餐后,他会拿出一块 分成两半
…and he’d always give me the bigger half.
他会给我那大的半块
When he died, Trunchbull would count them so I couldn’t even sneak one.
父亲去世后 我就得不到了
She’d take a chocolate, bring it to her lips and say:
她拿出巧克力说:
Much too good for children.
孩子不够资格吃!
Have one.
吃一块
No, she’d notice.
不,她会发现的
Where’s Lissy Doll? Upstairs.
丽西娃娃在哪里? 楼上
Matilda.
玛蒂尔达…
What?
什么
Matilda.
玛蒂尔达
You filthy– Crush the little weasel!
你这肮脏的…
This is my room.
这是我的房♥间
That’s my dad.
这是我爸爸
What’s his name? Magnus.
他叫什么名字? 马格奴思
I used to call him King Magnus and he called me Bumblebee.
我称他马格奴思王 他叫我小蜜蜂
I don’t think Magnus killed himself.
我觉得他不会自杀的
Neither do I.
我也这样认为
Is that Lissy Doll?
那就是丽西娃娃?
Wormwood, you useless, used-car-salesman scum!
沃乌德!这个卖♥♥旧车的蠢才!
I want you around here now with another car!
马上带另一部车到这里来!
emptor means, you lowlife liar!
我知道 让顾客选 的意思
I’m gonna sue you. I’m gonna burn down your showroom!
但我要控告你
I’m gonna take that no-good jalopy you sold me and shove it up your bazooga!
我要烧了你的店铺!要退了这个破车
When I’m finished with you, you’re gonna look like roadkill!
你会被压扁的!
You what?
什么?
Come on.
来吧
Shouldn’t we hide or something? Yeah. Yeah, go.
我们不藏起来吗?
Go to the end of the hall, down the stairs and out the kitchen door.
从厨房♥门出去
I’ll distract her.
我来牵制她
Who’s in my house?!
谁在我的家里?
Come out and fight like a man!
出来面对面地打!
Tallyho!
嘿呀!
Come on, come on.
跟着我
Come on, over there.
那边
Some rats are gonna die today.
今天有些讨厌的人来找死了
Oh, my goodness.
噢,我的天啊
Feel my heart.
看我的心跳
Weren’t you the most scared you’ve ever been in your whole life?
这是不是你经历的最恐惧的?
Come on, let’s go.
我们走吧
She shouldn’t be allowed to treat people like that.
她不应那样对待人
Somebody’s gotta teach her a lesson. I know.
总会有人来教训她的
We’ll wait until she leaves again, then we’ll go get your doll.
她再走开时 我们去取娃娃
What? Just kidding.
什么? 说玩的
Come here.
到这里
Matilda, promise me you will never go back in that house again.
向我保证 你决不再到这里来
I promise.
我保证
Okay. Come on.
好吧,跟我来
So he came home with $2000 cash…
他拿两千现金回家
…and he threw it up in the air…
他把钱撒向空中
Sticky.
我们在其中跳跃 就象 粘百万美元 节目
Do you like that show?
你喜欢那节目吗?
I love that show.
喜欢
That was the old days.
那是旧时光
Now he’s got money in banks all over this planet, and does he give me a dime?
现在他的钱在各个银行里 但他不给我任何钱
Matilda, this is Bob and Bill. They’re cops.
玛蒂尔达,这是鲍勃和比尔 他们是警♥察♥
They are not cops. They are Ace Powerboat salesmen.
他们是汽艇公♥司♥的推销员
Babyface, I’m starved!
宝贝,我饿了
Hi, Harry.
嗨,哈里
Who are you?
你们是什么人?
What is this, a hot tub party? Get the hell out of here!
这是干什么?温泉浴缸聚会? 滚出去!
I slave all day, I come home…
我♥干♥了一天活,回到家…
…you’re entertaining a couple of surfer-dude bodybuilders.
你和他们一起玩?
They’re cops, Dad.
爸爸,他们是警♥察♥
You interested in timeshare? Get out of here.
你有兴趣分租快艇吗? 出去
You don’t let me talk to people. I am in a cage, Harry.
你不允许我和别人说话!
I need to talk to somebody besides our stupid kids.
除了孩子,我得和别人聊天
Oh, yeah? A man is entitled to come home and find dinner on the table…
男人回到家
…without having to wade through male strippers!
就应该有饭吃!
Dad? What do you want’?
爸爸 什么?
Yell at me, okay? Shut up and leave us alone!
对我喊,好吗? 闭嘴,走开!
Yell at me again. Yell at you?
再喊一次! 喊?
I’ll come in and pound your miserable hide!
我要揍你!
What do I have to do to gain respect around here?!
我应该得到尊重!
I’m gonna give you a tanning like you’ve never had in your life!
得给你一个前所未有的惩罚
My word is my law! You understand?! Law!
我就是法!你懂吗?
No kid likes being yelled at…
没有孩子喜欢被这样喊叫的
…but it was precisely Harry’s ranting and raving…
但哈里的咆哮
…that gave Matilda the key to her power.
启动了玛蒂尔达的力量
To unlock that power, all she had to do was practice.
要想释放这种力量 她必须练习
You’re a little cheat. What, are you stupid?
你是个小骗子 你笨蛋啊?
I’m smart, you’re dumb. The apple never rots far from the tree.
我聪明,你糊涂 孩子总是与父母相仿的!
I think there is something wrong with that girl.
她不太对劲
I’m right, you’re wrong. Hey, dipface, here’s your book.
我是对的,你是错的! 嘿,傻瓜,你的书
You’re a Wormwood. It’s time you started acting like one!
如果你是沃乌德家人 就象我们一样生活!
That was my personal favorite…
这首歌♥是我最喜爱的
…played especially for all you little bitty pretty ones…
献给所有美丽妇人
…moving and grooving on this sunny afternoon.
在这个迷人的下午
Playing music to make you smile, so you’d better not touch that d–
音乐使你微笑…
Shouldn’t we have a search warrant to do this?
我们不需要搜查证?
No, this guy’s dirty.
不,这个家伙有罪的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!