In your case, Teddy…
泰迪 对于你
yes, I will.
是的 我会
Hey, that’s not your car!
嘿 那部车不是你的!
It is now. Jesus Christ, you can’t take it!
现在是了 你怎可以开走?
Why not? Because the guy you just killed owns it!
为什么不可以? 因为车主给你刚杀死!
Somebody’ll recognize it!
有人会认得!
I think I’d rather be mistaken for a dead guy than a killer.
被人误当死人 好过误当杀手
I might hang on to this for a while.
我会用一段时候
Lenny.
蓝尼 不要
Will you help me find the keys?
帮我找车钥匙好吗?
Help me find my keys.
帮我找车钥匙好吗?
Lenny
蓝尼
Lenny
蓝尼
I have to believe in a world outside my own mind.
我要相信世界不是我想像出来的
I have to believe that my actions still have meaning…
我要相信我所做的事仍然有意义
even if I can’t remember them.
即使我记不得做了什么
I have to believe that when my eyes are closed…
我要相信 即使闭上眼晴
the world’s still here.
世界仍然存在
Do I believe the world’s still here?
我相不相信世界仍然存在?
Is it still out there?
世界仍然存在?
Yeah.
是的
We all need mirrors to remind ourselves who we are.
我们需要记忆去确定自已的身份
I’m no different.
我并不例外
Now, where was I?
我到了哪里?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!