火星探测小组 这里是休斯敦 准备接收资料
Mars surface ops, this is Houston. We’re go for data.
火星探测任务
第85天
收到了
Copy, Houston.
机件温度和遥控传动器正常
Base pedal temp good. Remote pedal actuator good.
主辅接收器运转正常
Probe primary and auxiliary transponders a-okay.
转轨器电压30
Shunt voltage three zero.
DSN上传率是61.101
D.S.N. uplink rate is now 61.101.
收到 我们会设法改善
Copy. We’ll see if we can better that for you.
探测器最后一次探测这一区域
This is the probe’s last pass through this quadrant.
我们要尽量搜集资料
We need all the data we can get.
稍等 探测器电压不足
Uh, standby. We’re getting a low current level here.
目前降到185伏特
Voltage is down to, uh, 185.
就是这块石头 各位
Here’s our rock, fellas.
119号♥ 真美啊
One-one-niner. Beautiful.
电压还在下降
There it is again. There it is again.
已降至113伏
Voltage down to 113.
能调整一下太阳能板吗
Can you repo the solar arrays?
不行 负载电量达到极限
Uh, negative. M.P.C. load is critical.
火星探测小组
Mars surface ops,
就要失去信♥号♥♥了
we’re losing the signal. We’re losing the signal here!
收到了 通讯终止
Roger that. Transmission terminated.
恭喜各位
Well, people, congratulations.
我们已收集到十余块岩石的资料
We collected data on over a dozen new rocks.
这是过去五年来花费 三兆美元的成果
I’d say this was five years and three trillion dollars well spent!
火星叔叔马丁
圣塔芭芭拉
地球
各位 跟上来
Come on, gentlemen, keep up with me.
我要那场圣塔芭芭拉城
I want an exclusive with that policeman
警♥匪♥战的独家详细报导
who was in the Santa Barbara shootout.
我去报导
I’ll take it.
你还能赶来呀
Glad you could make it, O’Hara.
普雷斯科特 你去
Prescott, it’s yours.
带上哈里森 开五号♥转播车 上六点的新闻
Take Harrison and camera car five. I want it for the 6:00.
过点就没用了
It’s no good at 10:00. You got that?
过点就没用了 – 你是鹦鹉吗 快去
It’s no good at 10:00. – What are you, a parrot? Get movin’.
我要银行劫案的现场片段
I want footage of that 1st Monument Bank that got knocked off down in Oxnard.
让我去吧
I’m all over it.
范·甘迪 – 是
Van Gundy? – Sir!
要拿到监控录像带 明白吗
And get that security camera’s videotape, you got that?
明白 – 录像带就是新闻
Yeah, mm-hmm. – No tape, no story.
没问题 老板 一切照您的吩咐
You got it, boss. Whatever you say, boss.
我喜欢 范·甘迪 这家伙
I like Van Gundy.
我要人去报导范登堡基地 今晚火箭发射的场面
I need something on that shuttle launch tonight at Vandenberg.
我对那儿很熟 头儿
Well, that’s me. I know Vandenberg, chief.
你♥他♥妈♥的是谁 敢叫我”头儿”
Chief? Who are you, Clark Kent?
菲力克斯 你去
Felix, it’s yours.
一定要访问到高级官员
Get interviews with all the top brass involved.
带布瑞丝去 她那口牙齿适合上电视
Oh, take Brace with you. It’s a good story for her to cut her teeth on.
布瑞丝 确定吗
Brace? Are you sure?
我们通常是一起合作的
Because I usually produce Brace’s on-camera segments.
我们是搭档
We’re a team.
不仅仅是搭档 我们
I mean, we’re more than a team. Brace and I are–
你跟我女儿什么关系
You and my daughter are what?
没什么 – 那就好
Um, nothing. – That’s right.
我送她去英国读贵族学校
I didn’t send Brace to all those fancy English boarding schools…
不是为了嫁给你这种笨蛋
to wind up with the likes of you.
我这有最适合你 报导的东西
Oh, O’Hara, I’ve got something here that’s right up your alley.
明天在日落码头有一场 老年人日光浴比赛
A senior citizens’ tanning contest being held tomorrow at Sunset Pier.
“夏威夷杯日光浴大赛”
The Hawaiian Tropic Senior Cocoa Butter Classic.
我要你去拍那些 晒太阳的老人
I want footage of all the old farts baking,
跟医生谈日光浴的害处
an interview with the doctor on the dangers of sunbathing,
随便什么都行
yadda, yadda.
这样就能补那白♥痴♥气象先生的空
Something to fill time if my idiot weatherman runs short.
查宁先生
Mr. Channing?
查宁先生 对不起
Mr. Channing? Excuse me. Sir?
你雇用我 是因为我有 十年丰富的报社工作经验
You hired me because I had ten years’ experience as a newspaper reporter.
我愿竭尽全力
Now, I will go to the ends of the Earth
提供好新闻
to bring you a great story.
但我需要机会
But I need the chance.
蒂姆 我在你身上
You know, Tim, when I look at you,
看到当年的我
I see myself at your age.
真的
Really?
那时我是个白♥痴♥
And I was a moron!
不过你有胆量 有时我很喜欢
But you got a lot of nerve, O’Hara, and I like that. Sometimes.
你去采访吧
Okay, it’s yours.
但是你说 – 闭嘴 菲力克斯
B-B-B-But you said– – Shut up, Felix.
我绝对不会让你失望的 绝对不会
You won’t– You won’t regret this, sir. You really won’t.
蒂姆
O’Hara!
搞砸了这次报导 你就给我滚 明白吗
You screw up this Vandenberg thing, you’re fired. Is that clear?
我明白
Yeah. Crystal.
各位 请注意
Attention, all personnel.
现在进入五分钟倒数计时
We are T minus five minutes and counting.
记者现在在范登堡空军基地 为您报导
We’re here at the Vandenberg Air Force Base, where for the first time,
停 停 布瑞丝 – 亚特兰蒂斯号♥的首次升空
Cut. Brace? – the shuttle Atlantis will be launched…
请把口香糖吐掉
Sweetie, could we lose the gum?
比利
Billy!
对不起 先生
Excuse me, Sergeant.
我喜欢这圈子
I love show business.
好吧 让我们从头开始
Yeah, okay. Everybody back to one, please. Here we go.
开始 5 4 3 2
Same thing. In five, four, three, two–
记者在范登堡空军基地
We’re here at Vandenberg Air Force Base.
记者在范登堡空军基地
We’re here at Vandenberg Air Force Base,
等待几分钟后
Where just minutes from now,
等待几分钟后
where just minutes from now,
亚特兰蒂斯号♥的首次升空
the shuttle Atlantis will be launching for the first time on the west coast.
据称这次
I understand that Project Deadhead…
据称这次计划装载 精密的人造卫星
I understand that Project Deadhead is carrying a sophisticated satellite
以便研究费奥娜彗星
to study the Fiona comet.
以便研究费奥娜彗星 – 是的
to study the Fiona comet. – Yes,
这枚卫星 装有特别导航系统
the satellite has a specialized guidance system…
是它能更接近这颗彗星
which will allow it to pass closer to the comet than ever before.
杰里·加西亚在上面吗
Yeah, yeah. Is Jerry Garcia on board?
什么
What?
杰里·加西亚在上面吗
Is Jerry Garcia on board?
杰里·加西亚在上面吗
Is Jerry Garcia on board?
是的 事实上 – 耶
Well, yes, actually. – Yes!
这枚卫星的命名就是因为
Project Deadhead gets its name from the fact…
装载有著名摇滚歌♥手
that its payload includes the ashes of famous rocker…
杰里 ·加西亚的骨灰
Jerry Garcia of the Grateful Dead.
你怎么会知道这些
How in the world did you know that?
这是我的工作 – 这是我的工作
It’s my job to know that. – It’s my job to know these things.
利兹 镜头转向布瑞丝
Okay, Lizzie, go to Brace.
布瑞丝 准备做结束语
All right, Brace, here we go. The big wrap-up.
大家在今晚仰望
And so, on this the night of the Fiona Comet,
大家在今晚 仰望费奥娜彗星
And so, on this the night of the Fiona Comet, our thoughts turn…
让我们纪念卫星上的 唯一乘客
to that satellite’s only passenger–
杰里·加西亚
Jerry Garcia.
我是布瑞丝
I’m Brace Channing–
我是KGSC电台的 布瑞丝·查宁
I’m Brace Channing for KGSC.
谢谢你 达尔顿先生
Thank you, Captain Dalton.
谢谢 – 你真美
Thank you. – God, you’re beautiful.
你真美
God, you’re beautiful.
谢谢 你也很美
Thank you. So are you.
转播结束
And we’re out.
蒂姆 我得和你谈谈
Tim, I’d like a word with you.
我也完了
And I’m dead.
上校 – 什么事
Colonel? – Yes?
请你过来看一看 先生
You might want to take a look at this, sir.
费奥娜彗星 怎么了
The Fiona Comet? So what?
它在改变方向
It’s changing direction, sir.
不可能 你确定 那不是卫星的轨道吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!