毒枭
墨 西 哥
第二季
第一集
Tuyo
Pedro Bromfman / Rodrigo Amarante
Narcos (A Netflix Original Series Soundtrack)
我是火焰 灼烧你皮肤
Soy el fuego que arde tu piel
我是清水 满足你渴望
Soy el agua que mata tu sed
我是城♥堡♥ 我是高塔
El castillo, la torre yo soy
我是镇守财宝的利剑
La espada que guarda el caudal
你是我呼吸着的空气
Tú, el aire que respiro yo
你是海上倒映的月光
Y la luz de la luna en el mar
我多想润一润喉咙
La garganta que ansio mojar
却又怕窒息在爱中
Que temo ahogar de amor
你会向我许下什么心愿
Y cuáles deseos me vas a dar, oh
你说 我只想看着我的珍宝
Dices tu, mi tesoro basta con mirarlo
你会得到的 你会得到的
Y tuyo será, y tuyo será
耳朵里有液体 但没感染
The ear has fluid, but it’s not infected.
如果他出现发烧 或疼痛加剧的情况
If he develops a fever, or the pain gets worse,
打电♥话♥联♥系♥我 我开个处方
call me, and I’ll write a prescription, hmm?
好的 谢谢 德尔加多医生
Yes, thank you, Dr. Delgado.
跟医生说谢谢 -谢谢
Tell the doctor thank you. – Thank you.
麦克斯还好吗
How’s Max?
他应该快9岁了吧
He must be turning… nine?
是啊 就这个月
Yes, this month.
明天见 露西娅
See you tomorrow, Lucía.
回头见 医生
See you later, doctor.
是德尔加多医生吗 -什么事
Dr. Delgado? – Yes?
快点 -我们走
Hurry! – Let’s go!
你们肯定搞错了
This is a mistake.
我不是有钱人 -闭嘴
I’m not a wealthy man. – Shut up.
你们不会想这么做的
You don’t want to do this.
我认识一些大人物
I know people.
有权有势
Powerful men.
你们不会想招惹他们
You don’t want to mess with them.
是啊
Yeah.
我信你的话 医生
I bet you do, doc.
安全了
All clear.
没想到吧 我们正想跟你聊聊那些混♥蛋♥
Turns out, those are just the assholes we want to talk to you about.
记得这个人吗
You remember this guy?
不记得吗
No?
我们可记得一清二楚
Well, we sure as fuck do.
瓜达拉哈拉市
墨西哥 哈利斯科州
别动
Don’t move.
天啊 瞧这些
Jesus. Check this out.
这里简直像个药房♥一样
Fucking pharmacy in here.
好玩的东西都归我
I got dibs on anything fun.
搞错了
This is not right.
取下头罩 -肯定是搞错了
Take that shit off. – It’s not right.
杀死你们探员的那些人
The men who killed your agent…
已经被关进监狱里了
they’re all in prison.
并非全部都在
Not all of them.
不是你们想的那样
It wasn’t what you think.
我被带进关押那个美国人的房♥子里
I was brought to the house where the American was held.
他们没告诉我原因
They didn’t tell me why.
我和这事一点关系都没有
I had nothing to do with it!
我只是帮忙救治他
I only gave him medical care.
我还恳求他们放他走
And pleaded with them to let him go.
我竭尽全力地恳求
With everything I had, I pleaded!
要让他保持清醒
Need him conscious.
这混♥蛋♥不停地昏过去 医生
Fucker keeps passing out, doc.
肾上腺素会让他保持清醒 按住他
Adrenaline will keep him up. Hold him.
这是从我们中情局的兄弟那里拿到的
Got this from our buddies at the CIA.
瞧 我就说嘛
See? I told you so.
混♥蛋♥ 还是不开口吗
Hey, asshole! Not gonna talk?
稍等 等他彻底醒过来
Wait, hold on. Let him finish waking up.
有烟吗 我的抽完了
Got any cigarettes? I’m out.
继续 医生 我们听你指挥
Go on, doc. We’re following your lead.
你就是这样恳求他们放他走的吗 医生
That the point where you plead to let him go, doc?
我们盯着你好几周了 医生
We’ve been on you for weeks, doc.
我们知道你是什么样的人
We know what you are.
我们知道你做过什么事
We know what you did.
所以我不会问你第二遍
So I’m not gonna ask you this twice…
除非你希望我一枪打爆你的头
unless you want me to blow the back of your skull
把血和脑浆溅满墙
all over that wall over there.
告诉我名字
Give me a name.
录音带上的另一个人
The other person on the tape…
告诉我他的名字
tell me his name.
不要 求你了 不要
No, please! No!
米格尔·安赫尔 几点了
Miguel Ángel, what time is it?
还很早 亲爱的
Very early, darling.
又睡不着吗
Couldn’t sleep again?
是啊
Yeah.
一点困意都没有
Not even a little.
生日快乐 亲爱的
Happy birthday, my love.
我从没跟一个40岁的男人上过床呢
I’ve never fucked a 40-year-old.
打搅一下
Excuse me.
苏诺来了 先生
Zuno’s here, sir.
很好
Good.
让他在庭院里等着 克拉韦尔 -好的
Have him wait on the patio, Clavel. – Got it.
应该是要给她换尿布了
I think she needs to be changed.
是 夫人
Yes, ma’am.
为今晚的派对感到激动吗
Excited for the party tonight?
当然
Sure.
辛西娅 把咖啡端到庭院去
Cynthia, I’ll take my coffee on the patio.
是 先生 -亲爱的 等等
Yes, sir. – Love, wait.
打开
Open it.
你没有这样的表吧
You don’t have that one, right?
是啊 好像没有
No, I don’t think so.
很漂亮
It’s very nice.
和其他的表放一起
Put it with the others.
谢谢
Thank you.
你叔叔有什么消息吗
What’s the word on your uncle?
他表示遗憾
Sends his regrets.
他今晚没法来
Turns out he won’t be able to make it tonight.
是嘛
Oh, really.
要开内阁会议
Cabinet meetings.
我希望今晚有三位州长能出席
I want three fucking governors tonight.
政♥府♥是我的合伙人
The government is my partner.
如果他们不来 我的面子上可过不去
It doesn’t look good if they’re not here.
是个人都喜欢派对
Everybody loves a party.
那就好
That’s good.
本月的信封还没收到
The envelope for this month hasn’t arrived yet.
我会查一查的
I’ll look into it.
通常 信封每个月的1号♥会到
Usually, it comes first of the month.
大家都在问… -你会拿到你那份钱的
People are asking– – You’ll get your money.
一如既往
Like always.
但我不想有政♥治♥麻烦
But I don’t want to have political problems.
地震的事让政♥府♥焦头烂额 处理得一团糟
The government’s shitting itself over the quake.
人♥民♥知道自己被欺骗了
People know they’re being lied to.
民怨会逐渐平息的
They’ll get over it.
他们还能去哪
Where else can they go?
毕竟是政♥府♥
It’s the government.
生活继续
Life goes on.
过去的已经过去
The past is the past.
是啊 可惜有的时候过不去
Yeah. Except when it isn’t.
阿兹特克人思考了很多有关世界末日的事
The Aztecs thought a lot about the end of the world.
操 谁不呢
Fuck, who doesn’t?
他们认为这世界已经终结了四次
They believed the world had already ended four times:
一次终结于黑暗中 一次终结于飓风中
once in darkness, once with a hurricane,
一次终结于火中 一次终结于洪水中
once in fire, and once in a flood.
他们非常肯定
And they were pretty sure
他们知道这个世界下次将如何终结

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!