噢,美好的生活
♪ Oh, the good life ♪
♪充满乐趣♪
♪ Full of fun ♪
似乎是一个理想的选择
♪ Seems to be the ideal ♪
♪是的,美好的生活♪
♪ Yes, the good life ♪
♪让你隐藏所有的悲伤
♪ Lets you hide all the sadness you feel ♪
♪哦♪
♪ Mm-hmm ♪
♬你不会真的爱上♬
♪ You won’t really fall in love ♪
♬你不能冒这个险
♪ For you can’t take the chance ♪
所以要对自己诚实
♪ So be honest with yourself ♪
♬不要假装浪漫♬
♪ Don’t try to fake romance ♪
没有♪♪
♪ No ♪
♬这是美好的生活
♪ It’s the good life ♪
♬追求自♥由♥,探索未知
♪ To be free and explore the unknown ♪
♪是的,还有心痛
♪ Yes, and the heartaches ♪
当你学会时,你必须独自面对
♪ When you learn you must face them alone ♪
♪啊哈♪
♪ Uh-huh ♪
请记住,我还是想要你
♪ Please remember, I still want you ♪
如果你想知道为什么
♪ And in case you wonder why ♪
好吧,醒醒吧,宝贝
♪ Well, just wake up, baby ♪
♪与美好的生活吻别♪
♪ And kiss the good life goodbye ♪
这就是你要做的
♪ That’s all you got to do ♪
一直往上,一直往上
– Come all the way up. All the way.
请记住
♪ And please remember ♪
♪我还爱你♪
♪ I still love you ♪
– 20分钟。你好,再见。——好的。
– 20 minutes. Hello, goodbye. – Okay.
你想知道为什么
♪ You wonder why ♪
好吧,醒醒吧,宝贝
♪ Well, wake up, baby ♪
♪与美好的生活吻别♪
♪ And kiss the good life goodbye ♪
-晚上好,索恩先生——晚上,迈克。
– Evening, Mr. Thorne. – Evening, Mike.
15分钟内走过110个街区。
110 blocks in under 15 minutes.
对于一个独眼的俄♥罗♥斯♥移♥民♥来说,这已经不错了。
Not bad for a one-eyed Russian immigrant.
有人在开派对吗?
Somebody throwing a party?
-是的,先生-是吗?
– You are, sir. – Oh, yeah?
我玩得开心吗?
Am I having a good time?
– Manhattan Fine Wines刚送来了六箱Salon Les Mesnil。
– Well, Manhattan Fine Wines just delivered six cases of Salon Les Mesnil.
-哇,很贵的东西。
– Wow, pretty pricey stuff.
我花了多少钱买♥♥的?-你在乎什么?
What did I pay for it? – What do you care?
你的钱多得连看都看不清。
You got more money than you can even look at.
我想谢谢你给我的关于市场的小提示。
Oh, I’d like to thank you for that little tip on the market you gave me.
妻子说股票涨了五个点。
The wife says the stock’s gone up five points.
——好的,迈克。想要更多的建议吗?
– Good, Mike. Want some more advice?
——确定。——把它卖♥♥掉。
– Sure. – Sell it.
在这里,阅读我的时事通讯。
Here, read my newsletter.
——玩得开心
– Have fun.
-真正的乐趣在于知道一半的客人是谁。
– Fun is actually knowing who half your guests are.
♬嘿,嘿♬
♪ Hey, hey ♪
♪女人,吻别美好的生活♪
♪ Woman, kiss the good life goodbye ♪
– – -晚上。
– Evening.
——克里斯,看!这是我们!
– Chris, look! It’s us!
-晚上好,克里斯。——你来!
– Good evening, Chris. – You came!
——嗨,克里斯。我把它留给你。
– Hi, Chris. I save it for you.
-她对所有男人都这么说。
– That’s what she says to all the guys.
-我搭下一班,你们先走
– I’ll get the next one. Go ahead.
雪茄。
Cigar.
-克里斯,我们公♥寓♥见。
– Chris, we’ll see you in the apartment.
——Oop !Oop !-对不起,先生。
– Oop! Oop! – Oh, I’m sorry, sir.
-你好,小家伙。你叫什么名字?
– Heya, little fella. What’s your name?
——加油!趴下,趴下!
– Come on! Get down, get down!
来吧,女孩。在这里。
Come on, girls. Get over here.
我很抱歉。
I’m sorry.
-你应该养猫。它们是一种低保养的宠物。
– You oughta get cats. They’re a lower-maintenance pet.
啊,开始了。-来吧,我们走。
Ah, here we go. – Come on, let’s go.
来吧,女孩。
Come on, girls.
——克里斯!克里斯!
– Chris! Chris!
——讨厌人群。
– Hate crowds.
你是新来的吗?
You new in the building?
你没事吧?——是的。
You all right? – Yes.
——拿着
– Take this.
——我很抱歉。——没关系。
– I’m sorry. – It’s okay.
-我从不这么做。
– I never do this.
听着,有人要在我的公♥寓♥里开派对。
– Listen, some people are throwing a party up in my apartment.
你为什么不上来喝一杯?它会帮助你放松。
Why don’t you come up for a drink? It’ll help you relax.
有什么事吗?——哦!
What’s the matter? – Oh!
那个狗♥娘♥养♥的!
That son of a bitch!
我真不敢相信。那个混♥蛋♥!
I don’t believe this. That bastard!
我真不敢相信!
I can’t believe this!
-如果你改变主意,我就在顶层公♥寓♥。
– I’ll be in the penthouse if you change your mind.
谢谢你的咖啡机。
Thanks for the Espresso maker.
还有那坨屎。
And the bag of shit.
-霍华德·桑兹办公室
– Howard Suntz’s office.
-米里亚姆,这是戴安。让我和霍华德谈谈。
– Miriam, this is Diane. Let me talk to Howard.
-对不起,莱特森女士
– I’m sorry, Ms. Lightson.
他明确地嘱咐不要被打扰。
He left explicit instructions not to be disturbed.
-垃圾填埋场的交易怎么样了?
– What’s going on with this landfill deal?
我只是他的律师。我怎么不知道呢?
I’m only his goddamn lawyer. Why didn’t I know about it?
-他说他在做交易
– He said he’s doing the deal.
无论在专业上还是个人上,都不需要你的服务
Your services won’t be needed, professionally or personally.
-听着,这和我们的私人关系无关,米里亚姆。
– Look, this is not about our personal relationship, Miriam.
这是生意。你明白吗?
This is business. Do you understand?
是关于我的,我的职业证书,我的律师事务所的时间。
It’s about my, my professional credentials, my law firm’s time.
我为什么要跟你说话?你知道吗?
Why am I talking to you? You know what?
你就告诉霍华德我马上过去
You just tell Howard that I’m coming down there.
原谅我。
Excuse me.
——哦!-嗨。
– Oh! – Hi.
-嗨。很高兴你能来。——谢谢。黛安娜Lightson。
– Hi. Glad you could make it. – Thanks. Diane Lightson.
我是Masur和Glennet公♥司♥的。
I’m from the firm of Masur and Glennet.
——克里斯·索恩。很抱歉我的手很冷。
– Chris Thorne. I’m sorry about the cold hands.
-别担心。
– Don’t worry about it.
– Masur, Glennet律师事务所?
– The law firm Masur, Glennet?
威斯,威斯,沃普尔,鞭打我?
Weese, Weiss, Worple, Whip Me?
-对,就是那个。-你的专长是什么?
– Yeah, that’s the one. – What’s your specialty?
-投资辛迪加和公开上市
– Uh, investment syndication and public flotation.
-肯定很疼。你想喝点什么吗?
– It’s got to be painful. Would you like a drink?
-我想要一个。——苏格兰威士忌吗?
– I’d love one. – Scotch?
——太棒了。
– Great.
-你还好吗?-是的,很好。
– Are you okay? – Yeah, fine.
——苏格兰威士忌。
– Scotch.
-你要去见桑兹吗?
– Are you going to the Suntz thing?
-你在开玩笑吗?
– Are you kidding?
除非有人拿枪指着我的头。
Not unless somebody holds a gun to my head.
他是一个骗子。他是个骗子。
He’s a fraud. He’s a rip-off artist.
这都是关于购买♥♥湖泊,并在其中填满垃圾。
It’s all about buying lakes and filling them with garbage.
我不知道你在电梯里怎么了,但如果我是你,我就离这个桑兹远点。
I don’t know what set you off in the elevator, but if I were you, I’d stay away from this Suntz guy.
-这么说吧,我对这笔交易有个人兴趣。
– Let’s just say I have a personal interest in this particular deal.
如果你不去,我能借你的车吗?
So if you’re not going, can I borrow your car?
-我是个好司机
– Whoa, whoa- – I’m a good driver.
-我没说我不去
– I didn’t say I’m not going.
我刚说了我不打算去。
I just said I’m not planning on going.
我是说,我可能对他的评价很低,但如果这事对你这么重要,也许你知道一些我不知道的事。
Uh, I mean, uh, I may have a low opinion of the guy, but if it’s that important to you, maybe you know something I don’t.
也许我应该重新考虑一下。-我很喜欢开车。
Maybe I should reconsider. – I really like to drive.
——我会开车。-我是说,我很乐意开车
– I’ll drive. – I mean, I’m happy to drive.
——不,不。这是我的车。
– No, no. It’s my car.
我来开车,好吗?——好了,好了。你开车。
I’ll do the driving, okay? – Okay, great. You drive.
——开车吗?谁要开车兜风?
– Drive? Who’s going for a drive?
克里斯,你呢?-不,今晚不行,福斯托
Are you, Chris? – No, not tonight, Fausto.
——什么时候?在哪里?
– When? Where?
我们喜欢开车。
We love to drive.
你要回你在汉普顿的家吗?
Are you going to your house in the Hamptons?
——不,不。——太棒了。
– No, no. – That’s fantastic.
我们什么时候出发?
When are we leaving?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!