Home 英文剧本 一生(2023)

一生(2023)

0
一生(2023)

首页。
Home.
虽然它会从开始
Although it’ll start off
早晨有阳光,
with some sunshine in the morning,
你会发现下午会有云。
you’ll find cloud coming along in the afternoon.
就这些,祝你今天愉快。
That’s all, have a lovely day.
BBC新闻,大家好。
BBC News, and good day.
在被许多人称为黑色星期一的24小时后,
Just 24 hours after what many are calling Black Monday,
富时100指数再跌250点,
the FTSE 100 Index lost another 250 points,
让企业和投资者感到不安。
leaving businesses and investors reeling.
这就是放松管制的后果。
Well, that’s what happens when you deregulate.
全球市场有所回升
Global markets have rallied somewhat
昨天华尔街收盘时的损失
after yesterday’s losses which saw Wall Street close
-整整下跌508点。 -白♥痴♥。
– a full 508 points down. – Idiots.
泰米尔移♥民♥的支持者和家人
Supporters and families of Tamil migrants
聚集在伦敦难民拘留中心外
have gathered outside a London refugee detention centre
抗♥议♥政♥府♥的计划
to protest against the government’s plan
将其驱逐出境。
to deport them.
我们来这里是因为在我们的国家
We came here because in our country
我们有生命危险。
our lives are in danger.
我们来保护孩子们的安全。
We came to keep our children safe.
内政部发言人描述
A Home Office spokesman described
英国的人道主义记录是杰出的。
Britain’s humanitarian record as outstanding.
-我们会有报告的。
– We’ll have a report.
你好,亲爱的。
Hello, darling.
我还担心这会…
I was worried this would be…
——嗯?-…上面烧焦了。
– Huh? – …burnt on top.
你没事吧?
You all right?
怎么啦?-那是什么?
What? – What’s that?
它看起来像什么?这是一个按钮。
Well, what does it look like? It’s a button.
-纽扣?——是的。
– A button? – Yes.
谁把它放进罐子里。
Somebody just, uh, put it in the tin.
诚实。人。
Honestly. People.
嗯,你永远不知道什么时候会派上用场。
Well, you never know when it may come in handy.
嗯。
Hm.
哦。
Oh.
哦,你好。你现在有什么?
Oh, hello. What have you got now?
哦,是一台打字机。
Oh, it’s a typewriter.
我知道是什么,但你已经有了。
I know what it is, but you’ve already got one.
我知道。不适合我。这是,嗯……
I know. It’s not for me. It’s, um…
日托中心不再需要它了,
They don’t need it anymore at the day centre,
所以我想应该没问题
so I thought it would be all right
给新的养老院。
for the new care home.
在此期间,我们可以留着它。
And, uh, we can hang on to it in the meanwhile.
——没有。——嗯?
– No. – Huh?
不。
No.
为什么?我在外面也有张桌子。
Why? Uh, I’ve also got a desk outside.
——什么?在哪里?-我还没拿过来,不过…
– What? Where? – Well, I haven’t brought it in yet but…
-哦,尼基。太多了。——什么?
– Oh, Nicky. It’s too much. – What?
圣诞节我们怎么安排大家的活动?
How will we fit everyone in at Christmas?
我不知道。
I don’t know.
他们只好挤过来了,不是吗?
They’ll just have to shove up, won’t they?
你女儿怀孕七个月了。
Your daughter is seven months pregnant.
-我知道。-她不能“挤起来”。
– I know. – She cannot “shove up”.
好吧。
All right.
好吧,那我把它们都搬到书房♥去。
Well, I’ll move it all to the study then.
哦,书房♥。
Oh, the study.
我打赌你的书房♥有很多地方。
I bet you have plenty of room in the study.
– – -神。-我们去看看书房♥吧。
– God. – Let’s go and check the study.
-哦,尼基。出去了。
– Oh, Nicky. Out.
你还需要这些吗?
Do you still need all this?
是的。为什么?
Yes. Why?
什么……这些抽屉里有什么?
What… What’s in all these drawers?
-嗯,我想的一切。亲爱的。
– Well, everything I think. Darling.
多米诺骨牌,饼干
A domino, a biscuit
一个人需要多少橡皮筋?
and how many rubber bands does one man need?
我不知道。我从来没问过这个问题。
I don’t know. I’ve never asked the question.
你必须为它找到合适的归宿。
And you’ve got to find the right home for that.
在某个地方它会被感激的。
Somewhere it will be appreciated.
尼基,请
Please, Nicky,
你必须放手。
you have to let go.
为了你自己。
For your own sake.
哦,我太期待了。
Oh, I’m so looking forward to it.
你想让我陪着他吗?
Do you want me to stay with him?
不,不。不,他会没事的。
No, no. No, he’ll be fine.
好吧,那我给他打电♥话♥吧。
Okay, well, maybe I’ll just call him.
是的。是的。他是个成年人了。
Yes. Yes. He’s a grown man.
你没必要跟我挥手告别。
You don’t have to wave me off.
我当然会跟你挥手告别。
Of course I’m going to wave you off.
每个人都在这里。
Everyone’s here.
啊。
Ah.
嗯。
Huh.
嗯。
Hm.
尼基,
Nicky,
不要让自己……
don’t let yourself get…
怎么啦?
What?
你怎么得到。
How you get.
-我不会的。我当然不会。
– I won’t. Of course I won’t.
祝你玩得愉快。
You have a wonderful time.
——回家。啊,尼基。
– Home. Ah, Nicky.
-你错过了马丁。——该死的。
– You missed Martin. – Damn.
两颗心。国王。
Two hearts. Kings.
嗯,你好。马丁说他会回电♥话♥吗?
Uh, hello. Did Martin say if he’d call back?
七点整。
Seven o’clock sharp.
哦。
Oh.
谢谢你,妈妈。不用谢,儿子。
Thank you, mother. You’re very welcome, son.
马丁不是那个本该和他一起去滑雪的家伙吗?
Isn’t Martin the chap he was supposed to be going skiing with?
是的。但马丁现在在布拉格,
Yes. But Martin is in Prague now,
帮助难民。
helping refugees.
布拉格吗?
Prague?
精确。
Well, precisely.
——你好吗?《我》这是马丁。
– Hello? It’s Martin.
你能听到我说话吗?尼基? – i…我能听到你。
– Can you hear me? Nicky? – I… I can hear you.
-这句话太难听了。 -我能听到你。
– It’s a terrible line. – I can hear you.
听着,我不确定你是否应该来。
Listen, I’m not sure you should come.
不,都安排好了。我有票。
No, it’s all arranged. I have my ticket.
我今晚必须离开布拉格。
I have to leave Prague tonight.
我会叫一个叫Trevor Chadwick的人来见你。
I’ll have a man called Trevor Chadwick meet you.
我很抱歉。这里真是一团糟。
I’m so sorry. It’s just such a mess here.
圣诞快乐。
Happy Christmas.
你要去吗?
So, you going?
是的,我是。
I am, yes.
布拉格的每个人都想逃出去。
Everyone in Prague is trying to get out.
我儿子想进去。
My son is trying to get in.
你和马丁谈过了吗?
Did you speak to Martin?
我做到了。看来他不会去了。
I did. Uh, turns out he’s not gonna be there.
他在护送一些难民出境
He’s escorting some refugees out of the country
然后他就回伦敦了
and then he’s heading back home to London.
——尼克。-我得做点什么。
– Nicky. – Look, I have to do something.
它……是……
It… Is…
所有人中,你最应该明白这一点。
And you, of all people, should understand that.
这不是你教我的吗?
Isn’t that what you taught me?
我不能光坐在这里看这些。
Well, I can’t just sit here reading about it.
这些人需要帮助。
These people need help.
我从不怀疑这是正义的事业,
I was never in doubt that the cause was just,
只有布拉格是否安全。
only whether Prague is safe.
才一个星期。
It’s only a week.
在你想我之前我就回来了。
Uh, I’ll be back before you even miss me.
尼基,这不是开玩笑。
Nicky, it’s not a joke.
我知道,我知道。
I know, I know.
对不起,但是我…
I’m sorry, but I…