喂,请问温顿先生在吗?
Hello, is Mister Winton there, please?
不,他现在不在。请问您是哪位?
No, he’s not available. Can I ask who’s calling?
我是卡廷卡·布莱克福德,来自那就是生活!
This is Katinka Blackford from That’s Life!
哦。哦,我明白了。
Oh. Oh, I see.
再要两个孩子?
Two more children, huh?
他们……他们在上周的演出结束后打来电♥话♥。
They… They phoned in after last week’s show.
是的。
Yeah.
他们非常想见见你。
They so desperately want to meet you.
你没必要这么做。
You don’t have to do it.
我不?
Don’t I?
我请他们把孩子们的详细资料发给我们。
I asked them to send the children’s details to us.
我不会再伏击你了。
I won’t have you ambushed again.
米蕾……
Milena…
嗯,善良。这个女孩为自己做得很好。
Well, goodness. This girl’s done very well for herself.
是的。
Yeah.
米莱娜现在是格伦费尔·贝恩斯夫人。
Milena is now Lady Grenfell Baines.
哦。
Oh.
好吧。
All right.
-那是谁?Hanus。
– Who’s that? Hanus.
也许是太多了。也许你已经做得够多了。
Perhaps it’s too much. Perhaps you’ve done enough.
不,我……
No, I…
这一切都是我开始的,所以…
I started the whole thing, so…
我必须完成它。
I have to finish it.
上周我们在这就是生活!
Last week was incredible for us here at That’s Life!
我们讲了一个故事,触动了很多人的心。
We told a story that touched the hearts of so many people.
人们的反应让我们不知所措。
We’ve been overwhelmed by the response.
上周受影响最大的人之一
One of the people who was very affected last week
今晚和我们在一起。
is with us here tonight.
米莱娜·弗莱希曼,现在的格伦费尔·贝恩斯夫人,
Milena Fleischmann, now Lady Grenfell Baines,
也是尼古拉斯·温顿救出的孩子之一。
was also one of the children that Nicholas Winton rescued.
米莱娜,我知道你还留着名牌
Milena, I understand you still have the name tag
你戴在脖子上的那个
that you wore around your neck
当你还是个小女孩的时候。
when you arrived here as a little girl.
是的,我把这个戴在脖子上了
Yes, I wore this around my neck
这是实际的传递
and this is the actual pass
我们奉命来英国。
we were given to come to England.
所以,我是你救过的孩子之一。
So, I am one of the children that you saved.
温顿先生,把你介绍给米莱娜之后,
Now, Mr Winton, having introduced you to Milena,
还有一个人,我们想告诉你。
there’s somebody else that we’d like to tell you about.
哈努斯·施纳贝尔来到这里时才11岁。
Hanus Schnabel was only 11 when he came over here.
我们有他的护照
We have his passport
里面有所有的官方邮票。
with all the official stamps in it.
我不知道你能不能看出来,
I don’t know whether you can see,
但他就是这么来的。
but this is how he got here.
他告诉我们……
And he told us…
“我不知道我的救援是如何安排的。
“I don’t know how my rescue was arranged.
“当我在布拉格车站离开父母时,我不知道
“I had no idea when I left my parents at Prague station
“我再也见不到他们了。
“that I would never see them again.
“应该是我哥哥弗兰塔
“My older brother Franta was supposed
“九月坐火车来这里,
“to come here by train in September,
“但是战争爆发了,我也再也没见过他。
“but war broke out and I never saw him again either.
“在整个战争期间,我都希望他们能活下来,
“I hoped all through the war that they would survive,
“但他们在集中营里被毒气毒死了。
“but they were gassed in a concentration camp.
“我经常想知道谁应该对此负责
“I’ve often wondered who was responsible
“感谢你组织营救我。
“for organising my rescue.
“我非常想见见他
“I would dearly love to meet him
并感谢他帮助我们这些孩子
“and thank him for helping us children
“没有任何得到承认的希望。”
“without any hope of acknowledgement.”
哈努斯的名字在温顿的名单上。
Hanus’ name is on Mr Winton’s list.
哈努斯今晚也在这里。
And Hanus is here with us tonight.
哦。
Oh.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
现在,我不想催你。
Now, I don’t want to rush you.
我知道你为这一刻等了很久,
I know you’ve waited a long time for this moment,
但你稍后可以和哈努斯谈谈。
but you’ll be able to talk to Hanus later.
然而,我们的夜晚还没有结束。
However, our evening isn’t quite over.
我能问一下,今晚的观众中有人吗
Can I ask, is there anyone in the audience tonight
那些欠尼古拉斯·温顿一条命的人
who owes their life to Nicholas Winton?
如果是的话,请你站起来好吗?
If so, could you stand up, please?
温顿先生,你能转过身来吗?
Mr Winton, would you like to turn around?
你可以见到所有这些人
You can meet all of these people
在节目结束后。
properly after the programme.
与此同时,温顿先生,代表他们所有人,
In the meantime, Mr Winton, on behalf of all of them,
真的非常感谢你。
thank you very much indeed.
看到爷爷吗?
See Grandpa?
– – – – – -你好。你好,维拉。进来。-哦,尼基。
– Hello. Hello, Vera. Come in. – Oh, Nicky.
– – – – – -你好。
– Hello.
-很好,过去。你好。-嗨。
– Good, go through. Hello. – Hi.
你叫什么名字?你好,
What’s your name? Hi,
-我是维拉的女儿。你好。
– I’m Vera’s daughter. Hello.
见到你很高兴。你好。来通过。
Nice to meet you. Hello. Come through.
这太美了。
This is so beautiful.
哦,我是尼古拉。
Oh, this is Nicola.
-哦,你好。你好。-我女儿。
– Oh, hello. Hello. – My daughter.
这是丽贝卡,我的小孙子。
And this is Rebecca, my little grandchild.
——哇。你好。说:“你好。”
– Wow. Hello. Say, “Hello.”
嗨。所以,你确实有一个游泳池。
Hi. So, you do have a pool.
我们确实有一个游泳池。
We do have a pool.
尼基,把音乐关小点,亲爱的。
Nicky, turn the music down a little bit, darling.
你好,年轻人。你好。
Hello, young man. Hello.
对,不过要小心。
Right, be careful, though.
不要太快。
Not too fast.
哦,真漂亮,不是吗?
Oh, it’s beautiful, isn’t it?
哦,我的天哪。
Oh, my goodness.
亲爱的,你一定要非常小心。
Darling, you must be really careful here.
你的泳池真漂亮,尼基。
Oh, you have a lovely pool, Nicky.
是的。我喜欢游泳。
Yeah. I like to swim.
-你记得吗?毫米。
– You remember? – Mm.
你们都有毛巾吗?是的,是的,是的,是的。
You all got towels? Yes, yes, yes, yes.
我们能进去吗?是的!
Can we go in? Yes!
气温怎么样?
What’s the temperature like?
如果你是企鹅也没关系。
It’s all right if you’re a penguin.
我们来试一下,好吗?
Let’s have a little go, shall we?
——哦。明白了!
– Oh. Gotcha!
哦!
Oh!
-那不是很可爱吗?
– Isn’t that lovely.