Home 恐怖电影 战栗汪洋(2003)

战栗汪洋(2003)

0
战栗汪洋(2003)

我们大概 35分钟就会到了
so, therefore, we’re gonna be down there for about 35 minutes.
我把这个放水里
l’m gonna put my stuff on in the water.

Okay.
抱歉
Sorry.
你们准备好了吗
You ready?
是啊
Yeah.
可以吗
Are you okay?
可以 我可以啦
Yeah, l’m okay.
我的耳朵不能平衡
l can’t equalize my ears.
准备放弃还是继续
Okay. Are you going to abort the dive or try again to equalize?
怎么样 我想我没办法继续下去了
You okay? l don’t think l can go down.
好吧 帮我个忙 鼓气
All right, do me a favor. lnflate your BC,
把调节器放进嘴里 往平台游回去
put the regulator in your mouth and swim back towards the platform.

Okay.
喔 站起来 漆盖伸直
Up, stand up, stretch your knees out.
下面怎样啊 我们没下去
How was it down there? We didn’t get down.
没有 为什么 发生什么事了 没准备好
You didn’t. Why not? What happened? Didn’t get a chance.
耳朵问题吧 是的 我的耳朵没法平衡
Couldn’t clear it. Yeah, l couldn’t get my ears to equalize.
确实有些难 我也有过
lt’s rough sometimes, l know. lt’s happened to me a couple of times.
你感觉还好吗 你怎么样
You all right? You feel all right?
我很好 谢啦
Yeah, l’m good. Thanks.
你介意我向你借这个吗 用完立马还 我省时间
You mind if l borrow this? ls it okay? l mean, l’ll bring it right back.
保证安然无恙 行 你用吧
Safe and sound. Yeah? Sure. Go ahead.
感谢你 上帝保佑你
Thank you. God bless you. You’re wonderful. l love you.
你现在要下去了吗 是啊 琳达 我要下去了
Sir, are you going down now? Yeah, yeah. Linda, l’m going down.
哈里路亚
Hallelujah.
我唯一的问题是你没有伙伴
The only problem l have is you don’t have a buddy right now.
我不需要伙伴 我这辈子都在潜水
l don’t need a buddy. l’ve been diving all my life.
可是你是在我们的船上
Unfortunately, you do from our boat, sir.
你的船
Your boat.
饶了我吧 帮我找个伴吧
Give me a break. Find a buddy for me.
那边有人要回来了 你可以和我一起潜吗
Someone down there coming back up. Can you dive with me? No?
如果我没法帮你找到伙伴 我就不能让你下去潜水
Unfortunately, if you don’t… lf l don’t find a buddy, l cannot let you go, sir.
地狱还是大海 对我都一样 琳达 帮我找人
Hell or high water, l’m diving, Linda. Find someone for me.
来潜吧 来吧
Come on, dive. Dive. Yeah.
你叫什么 我跟他一起下
What’s your name? l’ll go with him.
布莱恩 可以吗 布莱恩
l’m Brian. Can you go, Brian?
对 谢谢 布莱恩
All right, thanks. Brian?
是的 就这样 我要走了 干得不错 回头奖你一支雪茄 伙计
Yeah, that’s it. l’ll go. You just earned yourself a cigar, buddy.
穿上我们的小宝贝
Let’s put this puppy on.
怎么样 都好了
All set? Yep.
先生 你的调节器 调节器
Sir, your regulator. The regulator.
是的 这个不能少
This way. Gotta have one of those.
祝你有美好的时光
Have a good dive.
谢谢
Thank you.
潜水天堂中有各你的位置喔 我爱你 非常感谢
There’s a place in heaven for you. l love you. Thank you.
放手 别担心 我会处理的
Let go of the regulator. Don’t worry about it, l’ll take care of it.
真棒啊 老兄
That was great, my man.
你没事吧 小塞 是啊 我很好 你呢
You all right, Seth? Yeah, l’m good. You good?
不错 谢啦 伙伴 我很感激你
Yeah. Thanks, buddy. l appreciate it.
多谢啦 你真是个天使 我很需要
Thanks a lot. You are an angel. l needed that.
下面有看到鲨鱼吗 有
Did you see that shark down there? Yeah.
好极了 每个人都很享受潜水吗
Great. Did everybody enjoy their dive?
是啊
Yeah.
很好
All right. Good.
每个人都回来了吗
We got everybody.
丹尼尔 船在哪里
Daniel, where’s the boat?
好问题
That’s a good question.
我猜是在那些里面
l guess it’s one of those.
你一定是在耍我
You’ve got to be kidding me.
希望是那些
lt better be one of those.
你想是哪个 我不知道
Well, which one do you think? l don’t know.
你让我们走丢了吗 没有
Did you get us lost? No.
所以我们是在对的地点吗
So we’re in the right spot?
是啊 我有九♥成♥把握
Yes. l’m 90% sure.
九♥成♥ 为什么只有九♥成♥
90%? Why only 90%?
因为船不在这
‘Cause the boat’s not here.
我们下面42尺有珊瑚礁
There is a coral head exactly 42 feet below us.
我下去的时候有做标记
l marked it on the way down.
对啊 我还看得到珊瑚枝
Yeah, l can still see the stalks.
珊瑚枝
The stalks?
那边有3个东西 像叉子一样
Yeah, there’s a three-pronged, like, forked thing
就在我们下面
right below us.
你真不能相信
You’re unbelievable.
你还可以找到那些小珊瑚礁
You can find some obscure, little coral formation
在海中间 不过你会找不到去我妈妈家的路
in the middle of the ocean, but you get lost going to my mother’s.
我需要鼓舞
l need an incentive.
你爱我妈妈
You love my mother.
他们很显然看不到我们
They obviously cannot see us.
你想现在是该游了吗 游到哪
Think it’s time to swim? Swim where?
我不知道 我想那个是最近的
l don’t know. l think that one’s the closest.
亲爱的 那不是好主意 为什么
Honey, it’s a bad idea. Why?
因为我们不确定那是不是我们的船
Because we are not sure if that’s our boat.
而且如果那不是我们的船
And if it’s not our boat,
那代表我们离我们的船更远了
then that means we could be swimming farther from our boat.
而且 你知道那有多远吗
Besides, you know how far away that is?
真的很远 比那更远
lt’s really far. lt’s further than that.
如果那不是我们的船 他们随时会开走
And if it’s not our boat, they could pull away at any time.
我们该死的船 到底在哪里啊
And then our fucking boat, wherever the hell it is,
该死的找好久了
will have a hell of time trying to find us.
你要去哪 只是我的脸
You going somewhere? Just my face.
我很不想跟你说这个 但是
l hate to tell you this,
我没有看到啥像珊瑚礁的东西啊
but l didn’t see anything that looked like any kind of coral formation.
你可以指给我看吗 我觉得好点
Could you just show me? l’d just feel better.
的确
Sure.
看到了吗 我没看到啥东西
You see? l didn’t see anything.
该死
Shit!
怎样啊
What?
你没看到 是因为不在这里啊
You don’t see it because it’s not there.
所以说 我们浮上来的时候 就已经飘走了啦
So does that mean… Just since we’ve surfaced, we’re drifting.
倒霉透顶 那代表什么啊 我们该游吗
Shit. Well, what does that mean? Should we swim?
该死 我们浪费好多时间 亲爱的 我很不想跟你说
God damn it. We wasted all this time. Honey, l hate to tell you this,
游不游得赶快决定了
but swim or not, we’re going where this current decides.
他们在移♥动♥吗
Are they moving?
嘿 对啊 上帝啊
Hey. Yes. God.
拜托是他们
Please let this be them.
是吧 对不对 是啊
lt’s gotta be, right? Finally. Yes.
他们朝这里来了 对啊
They’re coming right this way. Yep.
你知道这是危难讯号♥吗
You realize that’s the distress signal.
我们是在危难啊
We’re in distress.
谢谢
Thank you.
丹尼尔 你尿尿吗
Daniel, did you just pee?
对啊 你真恶心
Yep. You’re so disgusting.
你说你有点冷啊
You said you were a little cold.
丹尼尔 那是鲨鱼吗
Daniel, was that a shark?
也许吧 或许是海豚
Maybe. Or a dolphin.
如果那是海豚 你现在就要过去跟它玩了吧
lf it was a dolphin, you’d be on your way over there to play with it,
你明明认为那是只鲨鱼
you obviously think it was a shark.
喔 那正是我们现在所需要的 还好啦
That’s all we need right now. lt’s okay.
你不到一个小时遇到一只鲨鱼吗
You were petting a shark less than an hour ago.
拜托 那不过是一只大的老鲶鱼吧
Please, that was nothing but a big, old catfish.
是2个小时前
lt was more than two hours ago.
你知道吗 我现在真的觉得冷了
You know, now l’m starting to really get cold.
真要命
Oh, God.
好啦
lt’s okay.
喔 天啊
Oh, Jesus Christ!
我以为他说他们不会靠这么近的
l thought he said they never come that close.
他也有说船会在那里的
They also said the boat would be here.
它不见了
lt’s gone.
也许只是在好奇
lt was probably just curious.