嘿 唐 我是丹尼尔
Hey, Don. lt’s Daniel.
听着 我回来前不要开锅炉
Listen, don’t put the boiler in until l get back.
结构检查前还有几周
The framing inspection isn’t for a couple of weeks,
我们还有不少时间
so we’ve got plenty of time.
我几天后会和你们一起检查
And l’ll check in with you guys in a couple of days, okay?
保重 拜拜
Take care. Bye.
首先我想先找到别的制♥造♥商
First thing l would do is try to find another producer.
镇里一定会有别人可以帮的上忙的 先预备吧
There’s got to be somebody else in town who can help us out, just for the pre-game.
先别挂断
Hold on just a second, Cal.
一会就好
Hey, just one second.
我得挂了
l got to go.
有需要再打给我 祝好运 好的 拜拜
Call me back if you need me. Good luck! Okay, bye.
嘿 抱歉
Hey, l’m so sorry.
怎样
What’s up?
卡尔插拨进来
Hey, l got stuck on the phone with Cal.
连广场都还没弄好说
Yeah, the crew hasn’t even made it to the arena yet.
这不太好
lt’s not good.
我不知道他们打算怎样
l don’t know what they’re gonna do.
灯都关着吗 没有 都开了
Are all the lights out? No, they’re all on.
只是问问看
Just checking.
你确定你可以吗
Are you sure you want to lug that thing with you?
我想我们很难开始吧 喔 我们可以的啦 我检查过了
l don’t even think we can get online there. No, we can. l checked.
好了吗
All set?
我们试着记住
Let’s just try to remember…
是卡尔
lt’s Cal.
嘿 等等
Hey, just a second.
这应该是个假期
This is supposed to be a vacation.
我们挺需要的
l know. And, boy, do we need one.
嘿 怎样啊
Hey, what’s up?
那样行得通吧
Well, that could work.
我去耍耍 好吧
l’m gonna get wet. All right.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
这个早晨都安排好了 我们八点半要到码头
We’re all set for the morning. We have to be at the dock at 8:30.
你洗澡没 洗了
Did you have a nice shower? Yes.
很好
Great.
我真高兴叫你带了这个
l’m so glad l made you bring this.
明天晚上会有暴风雪
Scattered thundershowers tomorrow night, late.
明天晚上的船会很多人吧
Looks like it’s gonna be crowded on the boat tomorrow.
我希望那不是艘小船
l hope it’s not a cattle boat.
我们会随心所欲的 你有问吗
We’ll just do our own thing. Did you ask?
没有 他们看起来还挺轻松的 这里为啥那么热啊
No, but they seem pretty relaxed. Why is it so hot in here?
空调坏了
Air conditioner is busted.
漂亮
That figures.
我们不是为了房♥间来的 我相信
We didn’t come for the room. That’s for sure.
想想看有多少次我们得把这些凑在一起
Considering how much time we had to put this whole thing together,
我很讶异我们会有些啥的
l’m amazed we got anything.
我不是在抱怨
l’m not complaining.
你是啊
Yes, you are.
我好了 你要看看你的email吗
All right, l’m done. Want to check your e-mail?
不要 我在放假 记得吗
No. l’m on vacation, remember?

Right.
对 对
All right, then.
真好吃
That tasted good.
你的脸
Nice face!
你也是 是啊 不一样 我是女生
You, too. Yeah, it’s different. l’m a girl.
是吗 是
Yeah? Yeah.
那你怎样
So how are you?
不错
Fine.
有点压力 我想是吧
A little stressed still, l guess.
跟工作有关吗
ls this about work?
对啊 工作 生活
Yeah, work, life.
也许我可以让你想点别的事情
Maybe l can get you to think of something else.
可以吗
You okay?
也许我没心情
l might not be in the mood.
几秒钟前还行的
Seemed like you might be a second ago.
我想都可以吧
Could go either way, l guess.
也许我有办法让你能舒服点
Maybe l can give you a little nudge.
我没心情
Yeah, l’m not in the mood.
我不该打搅你
That wasn’t the direction l was trying to nudge you in.
抱歉
Sorry.
我只是有点累了
l’m just tired.
漫长的一天
lt’s been a long day.
我们可以谈谈
We can talk.
不 你是对的
No, you’re right.
我们应该睡一下
We should get some sleep.
我擦过了
l’m wiped.
很有趣
Very funny.
好吧 先生小姐们
All right, ladies and gentlemen.
欢迎登上世界知名的海洋探险者
Welcome aboard the world-famous ReefExpIorer.
我叫戴维斯
My name is Davis.
我是向导
l’m going to be one of the guides onboard the vessel today.
也负责驾船 琳达 还有朱尼尔
Also, driving the boat we have Linda and Junior.
朱尼尔是我们船上的另一个向导
Junior’s gonna be the next guide onboard our vessel.
我们要前往一个叫魔幻王国的潜水地点
We are going to be heading out to a dive site called Magic Kingdom.
现在想想你们可以在那边看到么
Now, things you want to look for down there on this dive,
斑点鳗鱼 斑点海鳗 还能在浅滩上看到黄貂鱼
spotted eels, spotted morays, we look for stingrays in the sand.
当然还有天使鱼 鹦鹉鱼 小号♥鱼 黑美人
There’s angelfish, parrotfish, trumpetfish, dark beauties.
有没有像鲨鱼那种大鱼啊
ls there any big fish like sharks or anything?
有啊 我们是要去外海
Yeah, we’re going out in the open ocean,
所以你们可能有机会可以看见几只鲨鱼
so chances are you probably might see a shark or three.
你知道的 就像我告诉每个想看见鲨鱼的人
But, you know, like l tell everybody, if you see a shark
如果你不想看到他 那把眼睛闭起来吧 没问题
and you don’t want to see it, close your eyes. No problem.
这里的鲨鱼对人类不会很有攻击性
Sharks over here are not very aggressive towards human beings,
所以你们不用太担心鲨鱼的事
so therefore you don’t have to really worry about sharks.
好 那好
Okay. Okay?
好了 说明完了 享受你们的旅程吧
All right, other than that, guys, enjoy the ride out.
我需要你们注意听我说几分钟
Okay, guys, if l can just have your attention for just a few minutes.
我们要下海了
We are going to be entering the water in a minute.
每个人把装备穿戴好 就像我所说的
Once we assist everybody into their gear, what we want you to do
让伙伴先下水
is to have the buddy system enter the water first.
在水里要和同伴一起潜 我们会有向导领队
Once the buddy systems are in the water, we’re gonna have the guided divers.
我 琳达 朱尼尔 会帮你们下水
And myself, Linda and Junior is gonna help you guys get into water.
琳达会在上面帮忙
Linda is on surface support,
如果你要离船远点
so if you surface a distance away from the boat,
你要让他知道你没问题
you want to let her know that you are okay.
在你头上围个圆圈 让他知道你没问题
This is how you let her know you’re okay, by giving her a big “O” over your head.
如果你不太行 就给她个国际求助讯号♥
lf you’re not okay, you do the international distress signal.
国际求助讯号♥很简单
The international distress signal is simple, very easy to do.
就像这样 救命啊
All right, it’s like this. “Help!”
可以吗
Okay? All right?
很简单 很容易
Very easy, very simple.
一旦大家都到水里
Once everybody’s in the water,
我要你们住意白色浮球
l want you to make your way over to that white float ball.
白色浮球是船尾
The white float ball will be out at the stern of the boat.
我要你们 我可以坐这吗
We want you to… May l sit over there?
抱歉 对不起 不好意思啊 继续
Excuse me, sir. l’m sorry, l’m sorry. Go ahead. l’m sorry.
这是你的潜水镜吗 抱歉
ls that your mask? l’m sorry. l’m sorry.
抱歉 今天我马大哈
l’m sorry. l’m done screwing up.
你没带你的潜水镜吗 我有带 我不知道怎么了
You didn’t bring your mask with you? l brought it. l don’t know what happened.
应该要在这的 抱歉
lt’s just that it’s supposed to be here. Sorry.
对不起 大家 对不起 我太想潜水了
Sorry, everybody. l’m just, you know, anxious to dive.
我不想 你有额外的潜水镜吧
l don’t want to… Do you have extra masks on the…
琳达 你有带多的潜水镜吧 你有带多的潜水镜吗 琳达
Linda, did you bring an extra mask? You have an extra mask, Linda?
没有 我没有带多的潜水镜
No, l don’t have an extra mask.
朱尼尔 有人有吗
Junior? Anyone?
有人有多的潜水镜吗 没有
Does anyone have an extra mask? No.
没有潜水镜不能潜水啊 我知道
You can’t dive without a mask. Yeah, l understand that.
谢谢你 崔维斯
Thank you, Travis.
戴维斯 戴维斯 抱歉抱歉 请继续吧
Davis, Davis. l’m sorry, guys. Go on.
好吧 潜水最深不要超过60尺
All right, guys. The dive is going to be at a maximum depth of 60 feet,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!