"我无依无靠"
“I am all alone!
"现在该怎么办 "
“What will I do now?
"我没了老婆"
“I have no wife!
"没有人指挥我做事"
“No– No one to tell me what to do!
"没有人教我怎么说话了"
No one to tell me what to say…”
"只剩我了吗 "
“I am all alone.
"就只剩我了"
“I am all alone. I am all alo– I, I, I am all alone! All alone! I am all alone!”
他看来很像阿♥拉♥法特
He looks like Arafat! No…
阿♥拉♥法特在电视上的手势很夸张
Crazy Arafat gestures on TV!
不许侮辱领导人
Do not insult the chairman.
侮辱他就等于侮辱我们
You insult the chairman, you insult us!
阿布阿♥拉♥ 开玩笑而已
Abu Ala, I didn’t mean– It was a joke–
你以为我们只有私人身份吗
You think we are just here as us?
我们是他的代表
We are the head and arms of him!
朋友 拜托别激动
Friends, please, please, please, please.
我们代表了他
We are the head and arms of him!
-好了‥别激动 -他开玩笑而已
Please, please!
侮辱我的名誉者死
We will bury you before you take our honor–
松饼上桌了
I have brought waffles.
我最爱的人来了
Oh! There she is. The one I love is here.
各位请坐
Please. Uh, please. Sit, gentlemen. Sit. Sit.
松饼的食谱传承自家母
This is the waffle recipe of my mother,
她又是跟母亲学的
passed down from her mother.
简单却到位
It is simple, but precise.
材料是香草 糖
Vanilla, sugar…
-奶油 白脱牛奶 -谢谢
Butter…Buttermilk…
面粉
Flour…
还有秘密武器 豆蔻
And the secret is the cardamom.
上桌之后
For the serving,
先铺平鲜奶油和覆盆子
first you spread the whipped cream and the raspberry,
就可以吃了
and then you eat.

非常美味‥
Good. Very good. Excellent.
(阿语)谢谢你
-(希语)谢谢你 -(希语)谢谢你才对
-(希语) -有够好吃 谢谢
Very, very good. Thank you.
我提议
I propose…
大家都明白 有些议题和人物
that we agree that there are certain subjects–people–
在会谈中不准讨论
we do not discuss, just as when we are in there.
某些底线不能踩
Red lines. Which we do not cross.
没错
Yes.
但在这里 大家都是朋友
Here, let us be friends.
把内容打在法弗专用信笺上
Type everything up on these.
万一有人泄密
This way, if either side leaks it,
另一造就能主张官方并未涉足
the other can claim the entire thing is an unofficial idea
条款纯由你的智库编造
concocted by your organization.
"原则声明 初稿"
"领地与治安等合作议题未决"
"原则声明 第三版"
"原则声明 第七版"
"原则声明 第九版"
感谢各位愿意参与
Gentlemen, thank you
这场初步协商对谈
for your willingness to take part in these first few steps.
请确认行李都已带走
Uh, make sure you’ve left nothing behind. No traces.
别留下蛛丝马迹‥太好了
Yes? Good, good, good.
"原则声明"
这是最新版原则声明
So, here are the copies of the new DOP.
请务必妥善保存
And for God sake, guard them with your life.
临走前还有件正事要说
One last order of business before you go.
今后讲电♥话♥时
When we’re speaking on the phone from now on,
以色列的代称是"小国"
we’ll refer to Israel as “the little country.”
拉宾总理是"祖父"
Prime Minister Rabin will be “the grandfather.”
裴瑞斯外长是"父亲"
Shimon Peres, “the father.”
尤西贝林是"儿子"
Yossi Beilin, “the son.”
巴解的代称则是"对岸"
The PLO we’ll call “those across the sea.”
领导人阿♥拉♥法特当然是"祖父"
Chairman Arafat will be “the grandfather,” of course, also.
至于阿布阿♥拉♥
And Abu Ala, uh…
叫"潘托福"
“Puntoffle.”
什么
What?
就是意第绪语的拖鞋一词
It means “slipper,” Abu Ala, in Yiddish.
你们比我想的还要奇怪
You are an even stranger people than I imagined.
-好了 -待会见
All right. -I’ll see you at home. -Okay.
愿你们一路顺风
May your travels be safe.
你们也是
And yours.
你是我认识的第一个犹太人
You are my first…Jew.
希望我没那么难以下咽
I hope I was not too stringy.
是有点
A bit.
至少比鱼好吃
But still better than fish.
一路顺风 朋友们
Fly well, friends. Be safe.
我们跟那两人没有后续谈判空间
With those two, we can go no further.
接下来得直接跟以色列政♥府♥谈
We must deal directly with the Israeli government.
请尤西贝林提升对话层级
Tell Yossi Beilin it’s time to upgrade,
否则不必再谈了
or this is over.
尤西 双方才谈个两天
Yossi, the progress that was made
进展就出乎预期
in one two-day meeting, it’s beyond imagination,
巴方也愿意再回来谈
and the Palestinians have told me they want to return.
那很好
Excellent.
以色列也该提升代表层级了吧
So you must see it’s time now to upgrade the Israeli delegation, yes?
提高层级
Upgrade?
塔瑞 以色列根本没有官方代表
Terje, Israel has no delegation to upgrade.
想想对方的立场吧
Look at it from the other side.
这些巴解官员可是在冒死和谈
These are ministers from the PLO who are risking their lives.
我身为以色列的外交副长
Which as deputy foreign minister of the State of Israel
不该考量这件事
is none of my concern.
但我们总得释出善意
We’ve got to give them something.
至少能说裴瑞斯外长支持吧
Can I least tell them that Peres is behind this?
他不知情吗
He doesn’t know?
但你告诉过我‥
What– But you–
我告诉过你什么
-You told me– -I told you what?
塔瑞 有人跟你说话时
Terje, when people talk to you,
要注意听对方在说什么
you should really pay attention to what they actually say.
不能只接收自己想听的讯息
And not just listen for whatever you want to hear.
我若研判有事要让外长知情
If and when something occurs that I deem worthy enough to bring to the foreign minister’s attention,
他自然会知道
then he will know.
目前为止 我一人知道就够了
For now, I and I alone know.
我原本担心巴解瞒着上头硬干
Here I was worried the Palestinians are running a rogue operation.
结果是以色列人在乱来
-It turns out it’s the fucking Israelis. -Yes.
情况比预想中复杂
Well, things are a bit more complicated than we thought.
还复杂呢 开什么玩笑
Complicated? Are you serious?
你们说过裴瑞斯知情
Mona, you told me that Peres was on board.
现在贝林却否认
And now Beilin is saying the opposite.
听好 我跟你们一样想要帮忙
Look, I want to help as much as you do.
但我们是政♥府♥官员
But we are government officials
可能遭控勾吉他国官员
who could now be accused of conspiring with another government’s official.
下场可能是解雇 坐牢或更惨
We…We could be fired. Jailed. Worse.
等一下 也许我们没想通
Wait. Wait. What if we’re missing something?
我们没告知外长
We’re not telling Holst,
是为了保护他与外♥交♥部♥
in order to protect him and the ministry.
贝林的动机也许一样
What if Beilin is just doing the same?
裴瑞斯一旦获知
Look, the moment he tells Peres,
就得报告拉宾总理
Peres will have to tell Prime Minister Rabin,
谈判就成了官方事务
and then things will become official.
如此一来 密谈就没戏唱了
And once they’re official, then this whole channel is over.
只要裴瑞斯不知情
So, as long as Peres remains in the dark,
贝林就能继续推动协商
then Beilin can keep pushing the process forward.
看能谈到什么地步
See how far things go.
原来如此
Oh. I see.
就继续安排看看吧
So then we push on. Right?
再召开一次会议
One more meeting.
不准张扬 要保密
Discreet. Under wraps.
以方层级要提高 否则没搞头
But Mona, we need an upgrade from the Israeli delegation, or this won’t work.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
由于以巴暴♥力♥冲突日趋恶化
In response to the escalating violence between Israeli and Palestinian civilians,
拉宾总理下令封锁加沙地带
Prime Minister Rabin has sealed Gaza. On one hand,
我们虽然希望加萨居民 能在以色列工作

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!