(阿语)
(希语)
我会再确认时间地点
I’ll reconfirm the time, and the location.
我再打给你
Wait for my call.
对 系蓝色领带
Yes, wear the blue tie.
"奥斯陆 挪威外♥交♥部♥"
"1992年12月"
"耶路撒冷"
听到了吗
Hello?
他中午会到
He’ll be there at noon.
太好了 亲爱的
Excellent, darling.
听好了 这是非官方会晤
Listen to me. This meeting is completely unofficial.
放心 我知道
Understood. Absolutely.
绝对不可以提及挪威外♥交♥部♥
You cannot even mention my ministry.
亲爱的 相信我
Darling… Darling… Trust me.
(希语)
我方与巴勒斯坦 两年来进行多边谈判
Two years of multi-national negotiations between us and the Palestinians have achieved
毫无进展
absolutely nothing.
"以色列外交副长" 原因出在我国政♥府♥
Why? Because our government
拒绝直接与巴解对谈
refuses to negotiate directly with the PLO.
不让他们上会议桌
They are not allowed at the table.
但每天巴解财政部长阿赫麦库赖
But every day, Ahmed Qurie, the PLO’s finance minister,
都从伦敦会议室对面的饭店里
in London,sitting in a hotel room across the street from the negotiation
指示巴方代表团如何发言
telling the Palestinian delegation exactly what to say.
再这样下去后果不堪设想
We are racing toward a precipice.
欧洲人说我们跟纳粹没两样
In Europe, they are calling us Nazis.
连欧洲都这样
In Europe.
越来越多世人与我们反♥目♥成仇
Every day, more and more of the world turns against us,
我们却只懂得谈判
but all we do is sit at that fucking negotiation table.
因为双方的谈判方式僵化
Because you’re trapped in a process
无法建立互信
incapable of building trust.
但只要借助我的专长
But…with my assistance, my expertise,
你们可以扭转局势
you could change that.
请问韩森先生 代表挪威的哪个部会
Tell me exactly what part of the Norwegian government are you with,
敝姓拉森
Mr. Huntsen? -Larsen.
叫我塔瑞就好
Call me Terje.
我只是一般公民
No, I’m a, a private citizen.
是法弗智库的负责人
I run the Fafo Institute. A think tank.
我为何该接受你协助
-Why would I accept your help?
因为你们需要帮助
-Because you need it.
唯有我的谈判方式帮得上你们
Because my negotiating model, and mine alone, is going to help you.
贵国与巴解
You and the Palestinians are using
使用过时的总体主义谈判模式
the antiquated negotiating model of totalism.
把所有议题一股脑丢上会议桌
All issues of disagreement
多边集体交火
on the table. All sides at the table.
根本行不通 过程拘泥僵化
It’s disastrous. The process is formal, it’s rigid,
结果当然一败涂地
and the results are absolute failure.
我们在按美国的要求做
But this is what the Americans want us to do.
照做的同时
And so you must do it, but at the same time,
不妨开启第二个沟通管道
start a second process.
别只顾由双方政♥府♥放大话
Built, not on grand pronouncements between governments,
人与人之间要诚心对谈
but intimate discussions between people
选个完全隐密的地方
held somewhere isolated. Totally.
贵国与巴解关起门来
Where you and the PLO can meet. Alone.
好好谈一谈
And talk.
我负责导正谈判模式
This process I could oversee.
安排的地点保证绝对隐密
The place, I’d arrange. Absolute discretion, guaranteed.
以色列官员依法不准与巴解对谈
It is illegal for any Israeli official to speak to the PLO.
我知道
-Yes.
但非官方人选就行了
-But someone unofficial…
您和裴瑞斯部长可以亲自挑选
-Who you and Peres could choose.
再由您引介给‥
-That you could introduce to.
没错 我正有此意
-Exactly what I was thinking. -Yes.
喝点茶吗
-Tea? -Yes.
你派驻中东多久
And how long were you stationed in the Middle East?
两年
Two years.
最近才刚调回国内吗
And from this, you have just returned.

Yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
库赖部长 幸会
It is a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Qurie.
幸好我俩同时因公来伦敦
I’m pleased our work brings us to London at the same time.
你来洽公
Ah, well, you are here for work.
我却跑来干蠢事
But alas, I am here for foolishness.
对面饭店里的人
In that hotel,
正在商谈巴勒斯坦的未来
they are negotiating for the future of Palestine.
而我身为巴解财政部长
Yet I, who am the finance minister of the PLO,
居然不得其门而入
I am banned, barred,
而这张谈判桌缺了我
blocked from the very table
却能决定我国未来民生走向
where the economic future of my people is to be determined.
库赖部长 您无需对我说明
Mr. Qurie, you don’t need to give me the speech.
当然了 因为你站在我们这边
Of course. You are on our side.
我也站在对方那边
And on theirs.
(阿语)我何其有幸得智者建言
抱歉 我不懂阿♥拉♥伯语
Forgive me, but I don’t speak Arabic.
但你自认了解我方政♥治♥与人♥民♥
And yet you profess to understand my region and my people,
显然你懂的并不多
when in fact, clearly, there is very little that you understand.
也许是吧
That may be true.
但我知道贵组织领导人阿♥拉♥法特
But I do understand that your Chairman Arafat’s
在波湾战争中支持海珊政♥权♥
backing of Saddam Hussein in the Gulf War
昔日阿♥拉♥伯盟友因此反♥目♥
so angered your now former Arab allies
驱逐九万名巴勒斯坦劳工
that they expelled 90,000 Palestinian guest workers,
导致巴勒斯坦人经济窘迫
thereby creating such a financial catastrophe for your people,
巴解流亡到突尼斯 有家归不得
that the PLO is now stuck in exile in Tunis,
连电费都缴不起
unable to pay even the electricity bills.
我也知道我国政♥府♥若不出手相救
I also understand that without additional support from my government,
贵组织在国际间将愈趋无足轻重
your organization will slide one step closer to irrelevancy.
库赖部长 您可一吐需求
Mr. Qurie, tell me how much you need,
我尽力帮忙
and I will do what I can.
但我需要您做一件事
But I want you to do one thing.
不为我 而为贵组织着想
Not for me. For you.
有个人今天奉派到伦敦拜访您
There’s a man being sent here to London to meet you today.
您若能接见就太好了
If you are willing to see him.
这边请
-This way. Yep. Mm-hmm.
他知道我不是 政♥府♥代表吧
-I’m not here as my government. -He knows this, right?
"海法大学教授" 他当然知道
-Yes, he knows. He knows. He knows.
以色列人依法 不得会见巴解成员
It is against the law, Mr. Larsen, To meet with the PLO.
您先请‥谢谢
I know. Shh, shh, shh. After you. After you. Hello. Thank you.
-好‥他知道 没问题 -但是我‥
Yes, he knows. Come on. -Absolutely. Absolutely. -But, I, I, I–
等一下
Wait, wait, wait…
怎么了
What’s wrong?
我从来没跟以色列人见过面
I have never met an Israeli face-to-face.
想好要说什么了吧
Now, you know what you’re going to say?
-对 那当然 -很好
-Ah, yes, yes. Yes, of course. -Okay.
准备
Yeah, yeah. Right. Okay.
怎么样 上场了
Right. Here we go.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
伦敦现在很冷
London is very cold this time of year.

Yes.
而且潮湿
And wet.

Yes.
不像老家
Not like home.
我自1967年就没回过老家
I have not been home since 1967,
当时村子里不分男女老少
when every man, woman, and child in my village
皆被迫离家
was forced to flee our homeland,
躲避大举迁来的犹太复国主义者
before the advancing hordes of Zionism.
但我还记得这个时节的温暖气候
But I remember well the warmth there this time of year.
我拜读了您的最新论文
I read your latest paper.
写得好极了
I thought it was excellent.
谢谢你
Thank you.
实不相瞒 我也写了篇论文
As a matter of fact, I…I’ve written a paper of my own,
点出经济合作的效益
demonstrating the benefits of such economic cooperation.
希望您能过目
Perhaps if you could read it.
给些专业意见

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!