No.
没有
The Robot’s Mistress?
《机械女人国》呢?
I like romances.
我喜欢浪漫点的
That’s kind of a romance.
那就是带点浪漫的啊
Between a woman and a machine? Yeah.
一个女人和一台机器? 是的
I hear that.
我听见了
Do you get a lot of UFO types around here?
你们在这周围找到一些UFO什么的吗?
Some.
一些
Do you believe?
你相信吗?
Oh, yes, I do.
是的,我相信
Been a lot of strange happenings in these parts.
在这些地方已经出现过许多奇怪的事情
Ah, it’d be a shame if we were the only souls in the universe.
如果我们是宇宙仅有的智慧生物那才是令人遗憾呢
Probability alone suggests not.
也许将不会孤独了
You know, there are 200 billion galaxies in the observable universe.
在可观察到的宇宙中有200亿个星系
Makes you think, doesn’t it?
你自己想,是不是?
What?
什么?
Where is everybody?
所有人在哪里?
Gotcha.
明白了
So, you fellows set or can I get you something else?
你们是坐下还是我给你们拿点吃的?
Oh, I think I would like a refill of coffee, please, Pat.
我要再倒满一大杯咖啡,谢谢你,派特
All right, then. How about you, pumpkin?
好的,那么你要什么,小南瓜?
Can I have an E.T. Malt, please?
给我来个外星人麦芽酒好吗?
You want that with a sparkler?
你要加点烟火在上面吗?
Yeah.
是的
I will take that as a yes.
我觉得应该是的
I think I might do a toilet.
我想去厕所
Pretty funny.
相当有趣
He’s sitting right there on top of that bull,
他当时就坐在公牛背上
and he goes, ” Cut her loose. ”
然后他开始,“库-库-库斯”
What?
什么?
I don’t know you.
我不认识你
Comics.
动漫
What was that about?
那是什么?
How you think that makes me feel?
你觉得我现在什么感觉?
Be rude to me?
对我不礼貌?
Eggy,
鸡蛋
an alien just sicked up in my palms.
一个外星人就坐在我的手掌心里
Clive…
克莱夫…
What?
什么?
I’m joking. Stop it.
我开玩笑的 别说了
They’ve got a soap dispenser in there shaped like an alien’s head. It’s brilliant!
那里有一块肥皂长就像是外星人的头 真是太有才了!
Someone’s here. What?
有人来了 什么?
Here it comes!
走过来了!
What in…
什么…
Hey, fellas! How you doing today?
伙计们!今天怎么样啊?
What is this, some kind of gay bar?
这什么地方啊,基佬酒吧?
No. Just a place where you can get a bite to eat
不 或许你们还能弄点吃的
and maybe share a close encounter.
并且分享各自的小故事
Yeah. It sounds like a gay bar.
好了 这听起来就是个基佬吧
Oh, no, we’re just friends.
哦,不 我们只是好朋友
So, you guys look like you could do with a couple beers.
那么,你们两个看起来是要来几瓶啤酒吧
You go do that.
那就来点啤酒
All right. You do that.
好,就要啤酒
Yes.

Get a sip. I’ll get this.
小口喝
Just leave it.
走了,走了
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
What are you doing?
你干嘛?
Don’t you put those queer eyes on me.
你还敢古里古怪的盯着我看
I’m not. I forgot the sticker.
我忘了拿贴纸而已!
What took you so long?
怎么这么慢啊?
I was putting the sticker on.
我把贴纸贴上去
They were an odd pair, weren’t they?
他们不是善类 对吧?
Yeah, definitely not my kind of people.
是的,跟我们完全不是一类人
I doubt very much we’ll be seeing them again.
但愿我们不要再碰到他们
Oh!
噢!
That wasn’t their truck, was it? No.
该不会是他们的车吧? 不
Should I go and have a look? No!
不要下去看看? 不要!
The Black Mailbox.
黑色邮箱(地名)
Wow!
哇!
This is probably the coolest thing I’ve ever seen.
这是我见过最酷的事情
Do you remember when we Googled it on your mum’s computer
你还记得当时我们在你妈妈的电脑里用谷歌♥搜索
and the phone rang and you thought it was the FBl?
然后电♥话♥铃响了 你以为那是FBI吗?
I didn’t really think it was the FBl.
我没真的以为那是FBI
You started crying. I had jet lag.
你都吓哭了 我有时差反应
We’d only been to Brussels.
你还没去过布鲁塞尔
Go stand next to it.
过去站好
Smile.
笑一个
Hey, imagine if we got buzzed by a craft.
如果我们突然间遇上一架宇宙飞船
That would be amazing, wouldn’t it?
会很刺♥激♥吧,不是么?
It just hovers over us
飞船朝我们盘旋
and then all the coins in our pockets go magnetic, and then we get sunburned.
然后我们口袋里所有的硬币变有磁性了,我们被晒伤了
Then it just goes up really quickly.
然后飞船迅速飞走了
Smile!
笑个!
What would you do if they actually landed?
如果他们真的在地球着陆了 你会怎么做?
Well, first contact is a big responsibility, isn’t it?
首次接触可是责任重大,是不是?
They come in peace, we go to pieces?
他们为和平而来,结果我们被吓傻了
That’s not how I roll.
我才不想那样
No.

What’s that?
那是什么?
Do you think that’s those men?
不会是刚刚那俩人么?
No.
不会吧
We’ve seen enough.
这儿玩的也差不多了
Let’s go.
我们走吧
Go, go, go!
快,快,走!
Oh, they’re gaining.
他们加速接近了
This is like Deliverance!
有点像《激流四勇士》!
They’re going to rape us and break our arms!
那个先把你手臂砍了再强♥奸♥你的家伙?
I don’t want my arms broken!
我可不想断手断脚的!
I need the toilet. You’ve just been!
我想上厕所了 你刚去过!
You know I’ve got a child’s bladder.
跟你说了我少儿膀胱炎
Don’t let them get past!
别让他们超上来!
What do you want me to do, ram them? What about the deposit?
那你要我咋办?撞他们啊? 那租车的押金怎么办?
It’s not them! It’s not them!
不是他们!不是他们!
Oh, my God.
噢,我的上帝
That was awful!
太可怕了!
That was terrifying!
太恐怖了!
Hello?
哈喽?
Maybe you should call for help.
你还是打电♥话♥找人来吧
It’s ringing.
通了
I wouldn’t do that if I were you.
我劝你最好别这么做
Put the phone down.
把电♥话♥放下
Oh, fuck me.
呃,我靠
What have you done to him? I didn’t do anything to him. He fainted.
你对他做了什么? 我没做任何事,他自己昏倒了
Yeah, but you made him faint!
是你让他昏倒的!
Yes. But it’s not like I set my phaser to “Faint.”
是的 但这和我拿光枪把他打晕两码事
You’ve got a phaser?
你有光枪?
No, I don’t… Look! Listen.
不 我没有… 听着!听我说
Hey, I really need your help, okay?
我真的需要你们的帮助 好吗?
Can we get this guy back onto your wagon?
我们能先把这家伙抬进你们里么?
Are you an alien?
你是外星人!
To you, I am, yes.
对于你们来说 我是的
Are you gonna probe us?
你准备在我们肛♥门♥里放探测器吗?
Why does everyone always assume that?
为什么你们每个人都这想法?
What am I doing? Am I harvesting farts? How much can I learn from an ass?
我♥干♥嘛?专门收集你们放的屁啊?研究你们的屁♥股♥我会有啥成就?
What?
什么?
I’m sorry. What’s your name?
不好意思,你叫什么?
It’s Graeme Willy.
格雷姆·威廉
And what’s his name?
他的名字呢?
That’s the writer, Clive Gollings.
恩,他是个作家 克莱夫·戈灵

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!