The reason for calling this conference
在这个重要的时刻
at this particular moment is that we are convinced
举办这次会议 是因为我们确信
that we have overcome a major financial crisis,
这次影响深远的金融危机已经结束
a crisis in severity
它的严重性
unparalleled in the history of the world,
前所未有
and that with its relaxation,
随着金融危机的缓和
confidence and hope have reappeared in the world.
市场开始恢复信心
♪ Happy days are here again ♪
♪ 快乐时光重现 ♪
♪ The skies above are clear again ♪
♪ 美好阳光重现 ♪
All anybody talked about back then
所有人都说那就是
was the Great Depression, how bad things were,
大萧条 那会儿情况有多糟糕
and how the good times had to be just around the corner.
经济一定会即将好转
I must have worn out every corner in Waycross, Georgia,
我那个时候 一定在乔治亚州的威克罗斯
looking for those good times before realizing
寻找美好的时光 却完全不知道
my destiny lay somewhere else,
我的未来 在别的地方
anywhere else.
就是不在那里
♪ Happy days are here again ♪
♪ 快乐时光重现 ♪
♪ Your cares and troubles are gone ♪
♪ 担忧焦虑消失不见 ♪
♪ There will be no more from now on ♪
♪ 未来不会更好 ♪
♪ Happy days are here again ♪
♪ 快乐时光重现 ♪
♪ The skies above are clear again ♪
♪ 美好阳光重现 ♪
♪ Let us sing a song of cheer again ♪
♪ 让我们再次齐唱庆祝 ♪
Ready, Sonora? You don’t want to be late for school.
好了吗 Sonora? 上课不能迟到的
Be right there.
马上过来
Arnette, where’s your sister? She’s comin’, Aunt Helen.
Arnette 你姐姐呢? 她马上来 Helen小姨
Sonora, you better quit lollygaggin’.
Sonora 不要浪费时间
Sonora, what are ya doin’?
Sonora 你在做什么?
What have you done?
瞧瞧你做了什么?
My God, girl! What am I gonna do with you?
天啊 姑娘! 我要拿你怎么办?
I’ll teach you. No, Aunt Helen!
听话 不要 Helen小姨!
You’re gonna wear it, and that’s final.
带着这个 就这么定了
No more back talk, or I’ll smack your face.
不许顶嘴 不然我就要你好看
Get out of here. I don’t even want to look at you.
出去 我都不想看见你
Come here, Lightning. What’s wrong?
闪电 怎么了?
Easy.
放松
Hold still. Let me get…
站稳 我来…
There.
在这儿
There you go. That’s better, huh, boy?
好了 舒服了吧?
Isn’t that sweet? Nice haircut, Sonora.
真甜蜜啊 新发型很好看啊 Sonora
Who cut it? A blind man with a butcher knife?
谁剪的? 瞎子用切肉刀剪的吗?
That’s the ugliest haircut I’ve seen.
我见过最丑的发型了
Ugly. She should look in the mirror. Come on, Lightning.
说我丑 她应该照照镜子 来 闪电
Where you taking him? To the glue factory?
你要带他去哪? 胶水厂吗?
He’s the best horse in the county.
他是这里最好的马
I bet. Oh, yeah.
我很怀疑 可不是嘛
He is. Lightning can outrun or out jump any horse around.
他就是 闪电跑起来的速度 跳起来的高度 都远远超过附近的所有马
Can he jump that fence over there?
他可以跳过那边的栅栏吗?
He can jump twice that high. Prove it.
他跳起来是那个高度的两部 那就证明给我看
I would, but I don’t want to be late for school.
我会的 但是我不想上课迟到
You’re just a ‘fraidy cat.
你是个胆小鬼
You’re just scared.
你就是害怕了
Go on. Do it. I dare you.
去啊 证明出来 我打赌你不敢
I double dare you.
我下双倍赌你不敢
Okay, you just watch.
好吧 你等着瞧吧
I think my big mouth just got us into trouble.
我觉得我的嘴硬给我们带来麻烦了
Come on, Lightning. Come on.
来吧 闪电 驾
Come on.
跑起来
Will she make it? She’s gonna do it.
她能做到吗? 她要做到了
Come on, Lightning.
来 闪电
Let’s get out of here!
我们走吧!
Wait. Get back.
别走 回来
Help!
来人啊!
The noun of the sentence is “boy.”
这句话的主语是”男孩”
The verb of the sentence is…
谓语是…
You’re late, Sonora.
你迟到了 Sonora
I’m very sorry, Miss Simpson.
对不起 Simpson小姐
You’re getting detention for this.
放学后你要留下来
It’s not my fault. The cows got out, and I…
那不是我的错 牛都跑出来了 我…
I don’t want to hear any excuses. Take your seat.
我不想听借口 坐下
Yes, ma’am.
是 夫人
Moo!
哞!
Class!
孩子们!
Class! Quiet! Quiet!
孩子们! 安静! 安静!
Clarabelle, oh, my…
Clarabelle 天…
Sonora, leave this room immediately.
Sonora 现在 出去
Young lady, remove yourself. You must leave.
小姐 站起来 你必须出去
Sonora Webster is officially suspended from school for one week.
Sonora Webster 被停课一周
I’m informing your aunt. No one talks to her.
我会通知你的小姨 所有人不许跟她说话
She’s not here!
她在这里就是不存在的!
Two red ones and a green one.
两个红的 一个绿的
No, ma’am, please, right here.
不 夫人 麻烦你 是这里的
Sonora, tell your aunt that blue thread she wanted
Sonora 告诉你小姨 她要的蓝色棉线
will be here in a couple of days.
过几天就来了
Okay, I will.
好的
Here you go, Arnette. Thank you.
给你 Arnette 谢谢
Oh, Sonora. I’m goin’ over to see Sarah. I’ll see you at home.
Sonora 我要去找Sarah玩 回家见
“Young girl… diving horses…
“年轻的女孩… 会跳水的马…
willing to travel.”
愿意旅行”
Thank you, ma’am.
谢谢 夫人
You ready? Let’s get.
好了吗? 走吧
What’s going on? What are you doing with Lightning?
怎么回事? 你把闪电怎么了?
I sold him. No, you can’t!
我卖♥♥了他 你怎么可以!
Why? Why are you doing this? I didn’t do anything wrong.
为什么? 为什么要这么做? 我没做错什么呀
You let the cows out this morning. That was an accident.
你今早把牛放出来了 是个意外
You got suspended from school.
你被学校停课
Ever since your mama and daddy died, you’ve been nothing but trouble.
自从你父母逝去 你就一直在惹麻烦 无所事事
Lightning, wait! Let me go!
闪电 等等! 放开我!
Sonora?
Sonora啊?
What are you doing? Nothing.
你在做什么? 没什么
Sonora, I took you and Arnette in
Sonora 我领养你和Arnette
because you’re my sister’s children.
是因为你们是我姐姐的孩子
But ever since you came here, you’ve been nothing but a burden.
但是自从你来了 你除了带来麻烦 就没做过什么事情
There’s a depression going on, there’s extra mouths to feed…
现在又是大萧条 家里多了好几个人要养活…
So I’ve decided I’m going to turn you over to the state.
所以我决定把你交给州政♥府♥
The state?
州政♥府♥?
They’ll feed you and take care of you until you come of age.
他们会为你提供吃穿 照顾你 直到你成年
You’re just gonna kick me and Arnette out?
你要把我和Arnette赶出去?
No, Arnette’s gonna stay here with me. It’s just gonna be you.
不是 Arnette会继续和我在一起 只有你
You’re goin’ tomorrow, you hear?
你明天就要出发了 知道了吗?
Yes, ma’am.
好的 夫人
Come on, now, and help me with supper.
现在 过来 帮我准备晚餐
Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!
打他! 打他! 追上他! 打他!
Come on. I thought this was going to be a friendly game.
拜托 我以为这个游戏谁都可以玩
You’re hiding an ace in your hat, and we’re gonna find it.
你帽子里藏了一张A 我们要找出来
You better say your prayers.
你最好开始祈祷
Looks like I was wrong. Let him go.
看起来我错了 放开他
I apologize.
我道歉
You crumpled my hat.
你弄皱了我的帽子
But that’s okay. I like it like this.
不过没关系 我就喜欢这样
I’ll see you, fellas.
伙计们 后会有期
Get your balloons. Balloon on a stick right here.
属于你的气球 粘在棍子上的气球
A nickel apiece. Any color of the rainbow.
五分钱一个 五颜六色哦
Ow! Son of a monkey. Dern fire.
嗷! 混♥蛋♥ 乱溅的火
Here. Let me help.
来 我帮你
Never had a girl spit on me before.
从来没有女孩对我吐过口水
This’ll take the sting out. Mud’ll keep it from blistering.
这会缓解疼痛 泥可以避免起泡
I guess selling hot dogs can be a dangerous job.
这么看来 卖♥♥热狗也是很危险的职业呢
This? This isn’t my job.
这个吗? 这个不是我的职业
This is temporary until I get my act going.
这只是权宜之计 等我开始表演 就不做了
What kind of act? I’m not sure exactly.
什么样的表演? 我还没想好

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!