哇啊啊
Whoa!
我还好
I’m okay.
416号♥卡车 你到了那里
Truck 416, what’s your location?
刚经过叫冒险湾的宁静小镇 完毕
Just passing through a sleepy little town called Adventure Bay. Over.

Oh!
好冻 好冻
That’s cold, that’s cold!
噢 噢 噢
Oh, ooh, ooh!
我杯蓝色沙冰掉到了短裤里
I got blue slushie in my skivvies!
好冻啊 好冻啊
Cold, cold, cold!
啊啊啊 睇路啊 小子
Ahhh! Look out, little guy!
不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no!

Whoa!
停停停 噢 不
Hang in there! Oh, no!
噢 不 不
Oh, no! No!
不要 不要
No, no, no!
喂 下面那位人兄
Hello! Down there!
天啊 大事不妙
Oh, my. That’s not good.
大事不妙了
That’s not good at all.
这位朋友 早晨啊
Good morning there, friend!
看起来你现在的情况有点不太妙啊
Looks like you’re in a particularly precarious predicament.
帮我叫警♥察♥ 叫消防员
Call the police! Call the fire department!
能叫谁就叫谁啦
Call everybody!
这儿是冒险湾
You’re in Adventure Bay.
在这里叫汪汪队才有用啊
Here, we call the PAW Patrol!
你说…叫谁啊
You’re gonna call the who?
汪汪队 汪汪队
♪ PAW Patrol, PAW Patrol ♪
每时每刻在身边
♪ We’ll be there on the double ♪
无论遇到什麽事
♪ Whenever there’s a problem ♪
我们都在冒险湾
♪ Round Adventure Bay ♪
莱德和他的汪汪队
♪ Ryder and his team of pups ♪
拯救你的每一天
♪ Will come and save the day ♪
毛毛 小砾和阿奇
♪ Marshall, Rubble, Chase ♪
灰灰 路马和天天
♪ Rocky, Zuma, Skye ♪
汪汪队员马上到
♪ Yeah, they’re on the way ♪
汪汪队 汪汪队
♪ PAW Patrol, PAW Patrol ♪
无论遇到什麽事
♪ Whenever you’re in trouble ♪
汪汪队 汪汪队
♪ PAW Patrol, PAW Patrol ♪
每时每刻在身边
♪ We’ll be there on the double ♪
勇敢狗狗不怕困难
♪ No job’s too big, no pup’s too small ♪
汪汪队 马上到
♪ PAW Patrol, we’re on a roll! ♪
汪汪队 出发啦
♪ So here we go PAW Patrol ♪
哇 哦 哦
♪ Whoa-oh-oh ♪
汪汪队
♪ PAW Patrol ♪
哇 哦 哦 哦
♪ Whoa-oh-oh-oh ♪
汪汪队
♪ PAW Patrol ♪
好了 狗狗们 抓紧时间
All right, pups, here we go.
应该工作了
Let’s work together out there.
灰灰 去拦住桥上的车
Rocky, I need you to shut down the bridge and control traffic.
汪 信♥号♥♥灯
Arf! Flares!
路马 把河道清空
Zuma, I need you to keep that waterway clear.
桥下不要有人
Nobody under the bridge.
收到 莱德队长
You got it, Ryder!
河道安全
Waterway secure!
阿奇 剩下的就靠你了
Chase, it’s all up to you.
用你小狗包里的绞盘把司机带到安全的地方
Use the winch in your pup pack to get the driver and bring him to safety!
阿奇出发了
Chase is on the case!
汪 抓钩
Arf! Grappling hook!
先生 不用惊慌 我要下来了
Sir, don’t be alarmed. I’m coming down!
哦 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢 救援队终于到了
Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you, the rescue team is here!
什麽 一条狗
A dog?
其实 我是一条「小」狗
Actually, sir, I’m a puppy.
小…狗 开什麽玩笑啊
A baby dog? That’s even worse!
你被吓到了 我就当你胡话吧
You’re in shock, so I’m not going to take that personally.
走吧 我先救你出去
Now, let’s get you out of here.
别开玩笑了 我要待在这儿等真正的救援队
No way! I’m waiting right here for a real rescue.
啊啊
Ahhh!
我改变了主意 我就跟你走吧
I changed my mind, I’ll go with you!
莱德队长 车厢就快撑不住了
Ryder! These cables aren’t going to hold much longer!
阿奇 快把他拖出来
Let’s go, Chase. Get him out of there!
我们出来啦
We’re coming out!
噢 噢
Oh! Oh!
不要惊慌 保持镇静
Don’t panic. I need you to stay calm.
别闹 我快要吓死了
No deal! I’m freaking out!
那就感受一下更刺♥激♥的吧
Then you’re really not going to like this!
啊啊啊
Ahhh!
不可能 我们上不了去的
We’re not going to make it. We’re not going to make it!
啊啊啊噢
Ah!
你现在可以睁眼了
You can open your eyes now.
哦 我们成功了
Oh, we made it.
汪汪队 干得不错
Great work, PAW Patrol!
大家退后
Everybody get back!
这车漏油了
The truck’s leaking gas!
别怕 这不是汽油
Oh, come on, that’s not gas.
这是我不远千里开车
That’s the stuff I’ve been hauling from coast to coast.
刚从加拿大带回来的是枫糖
That is pure Canadian maple syrup!
好吧 那就让我们来收拾这个烂摊子吧
Okay, time to clean up this mess.
窝夫饼 小薄饼 还有法式多士
Deploy waffles, pancakes, and French toast!
小傢伙 没事了 你安全啦
It’s okay, little guy, you’re safe.
你可以出来啦
You can come out now.
我们送你去找妈妈
Let’s get you back to your family.
去吧
There you go.
汪汪们 真棒
Great work, pups.
又搞掂一件事
Another perfect rescue.
早晨起床我看向窗外
♪ I woke up this morning And I took a look outside ♪
原谅我没文化只能说 哇
♪ And I was like Oh, yeah, oh, yeah ♪
呃…
Oh! Um…
你好
Hey. Excuse me?
你东西掉了
You dropped something.
我吃完了
I’m done with it.
滚远点 小髒狗
Buzz off, wiener dog.
「小髒狗」
“Wiener dog”?
我劝你现在就捡起来扔到垃圾桶里
Maybe you should just pick that up and put it in the trash!
什麽 如果我就不扔呢
Yeah? Or what?
不然我就把你捲起来扔到垃圾桶里去
Or I’m going to pick you up and put you in the trash.
好吧 我不想惹麻烦
Hey, I don’t want no trouble.
我就捡起来吧 就捡起来吧
I’m pickin’ up the trash, I’m pickin’ up the trash.
谢谢 我们都必须为我们的城市感到骄傲
Thank you. We’ve all got to take pride in our city.
千万不要忘了这一点
Don’t ever forget that.
D站到了…
This is the D train…
我到站了 就是这儿
This is my stop. It’s been a slice.
我会重新做人的 真的
I’m going to turn my life around. I really am.
感觉真不错
♪ I’ve got a real good feeling ♪
嘿 贝贝
Hey, Liberty!
感觉真不错
♪ I’ve got a real good feeling ♪
说明我们做的对
♪ That we’re doing something right ♪
今天是冒险城的选举日
It’s election day in Adventure City.
我是马蒂 在城市广场为你现场直播
I’m Marty Muckraker, reporting live from City Square.
令人意外的是 各位主要候选人
In a surprising twist, the leading candidate
都纷纷退出了本次选举
has dropped out of the race,
最终选票上就只剩一个人
leaving only one name on the ticket.
韩丁 他自动胜选了
Mayor Humdinger, who has just won by default.
韩丁市长
Mayor Humdinger.

Ugh!
这个名字真让我起鸡皮疙瘩
Just saying it makes my skin crawl.
狗狗禁止入内
No dogs.
新市长的规定
By order of the new mayor.
– 你说什麽 – 是的 你没听错
– Excuse me? – Yeah, you heard him.
狗狗禁止入内
No dogs.
他只喜欢猫
He’s more of a cat person.
赶快走开
Now beat it!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!