It’s like I can still hear his little voice calling to us.
你们得离开这儿 快走
You have to get out of there! Move!
“你有一头老水牛 那儿
“You have a great otter, there.
-哞” -他会什么要说”哞”
-Moo.” -Why would he moo?
你为什么问我 我又不是菜鸟的灵魂
What are you asking me for? I’m not Private’s little ghost.

No!
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?!
太好了
Yeah!
太好了
Yay…!
你们的
Your new…
全新进化的
and improved…
企鹅们
penguins!
企鹅 企鹅
Penguins! Penguins!
什么
Wha…?
哦 人们爱你们 去给他们一个拥抱吧
Oh, the people love you. Just go give them a hug.
别让他们碰你
Don’t let them touch you!
哦 不 发生什么了 没有人再喜欢你们了
Oh, no. What’s happening? Nobody likes you anymore?
好吧 这乐趣和游戏才刚刚开始 看这 企鹅们
Well, the fun and games are just beginning. Watch this, penguins.
快叫 职业消灭害虫团队
Somebody call… the exterminators!
当职业消灭害虫团队把你们抓走 你们就永远回不来了
And when the exterminators take you away, you never come back.
哦 亲爱的
Oh, dear.
哦 不 哦 不 哦 不
Oh, no. Oh, no. Oh, no.
我要做什么 我要做什么
What do I do? What do I do?
哎呀
Crikey!
那就过来吧 你们想过去吗 你们想挨揍吗
Come on, then. You want to go? You want some argy-bargy?
漏了一只
Missed one.
今天是公园最棒的一天了
What a wonderful day in the park.
老大
Skipper!
等等
Wait!
慢着 你在做什么
Hold on! What are you doing?!
老大
Skipper!
别吃那个
Don’t eat that!
老大 听着 是我 菜鸟
Skipper, listen. It’s me, Private.
我已经有计划了 但我需要你的帮助 我需要我的老大
I’ve got a plan, but I need your help. I need my Skipper.
-菜鸟 -对 是我
-Private? -Yes. That’s it.
菜鸟 你还活着
Private, you’re alive!
哦 天哪
Oh, God!
科沃斯基 你得冷静
Kowalski! You’ve got to get a grip!
科斯基 伊娃在担心你
Kowalski, Eva is worried about you.
真的吗 她说了什么 她有没有明确地提到我的名字
She is? What did she say? Did she say my name specifically?
我是说 有 有没有流泪
I mean, were there… were there tears?
细节 快 告诉我
Details, come on, tell me!
菜鸟 你还活着 过来
Private! You’re alive. Come here.
这感觉有点儿奇怪 但我很开心
This feels a little awkward, but I’m happy.
瑞哥 你得听我们说
Rico! You need to listen to us.
我猜你也会有一样的反应
I guess you’re kind of the same either way.
菜鸟
Private!
小心
Heads up!
我们又卷土重来了 兄弟们
Looks like we’re back in business, boys.
我们的任务是拯救企鹅
And our business is saving penguin-kind.
-谁要加入我 -算我一个
-Who’s with me? -Count me in.
-行动吧
-Let’s do this! -Boo-hah!
-耶 让我们创造和感受力量吧
-Yeah! -Let’s create and feel momentum.
长官 我们要这样站多久
Sir, how long do we stand here like this?
直到我们不能更酷炫为止
Until we’ve reached maximum coolness.
就是这样
There it is.
-现在我们需要的是一个计划 -我有一个
-Now all we need is a plan. -I’ve got one.
你偷了戴夫的射线
You stole Dave’s ray?
那啥 我想如果我们能扭转射线
Well, I figured if we could reverse the ray,
我们能把所有企鹅都变回正常
we could turn everyone back to normal.
扭转射线
Reverse the ray?
这太机智了 但是 这不可能
That’s brilliant! But… it’s impossible!
为了扭转射线
In order to reverse the ray,
我们需要把美杜莎血清
we would need to replace the Medusa Serum
替换成另一种无敌可爱的能源
with a power source of almost immeasurable cuteness.
无敌可爱
Immeasurable cuteness?
我们究竟该怎么得到那种无敌可爱的能量
Where the heck are we supposed to get that?
不 等等 菜鸟 我们不知道那玩意对你有什么影响
No, wait. Private, no! We don’t know what that will do to you!
-好吧 -射线 起作用了 起作用了
-All right! -The ray! It works! It works!
-菜鸟 你还好吗 -嗯
-Private! Are you okay? -Yes!
屁♥股♥ 手 他的屁♥股♥上有一只手
Butt-hand! There’s a hand attached to his butt.
那不是 之前不在那儿
That was not… that was not there before.
-离开那儿 这是命令 -允许为抗命令
-Get out of there! That’s an order! -Permission to defy order.
-驳回允许 -我驳回你的驳回
-Permission denied! -Then I deny your denial.
这太冒险了 菜鸟 它都让你屁屁长手了
It’s too risky, Private. It already made you sprout a butt-hand!
我知道这次非我不可了
I know it has to be me this time.
我想你也知道这一点
And I think you know it, too.
我是秘密武器
I’m the secret weapon.
我好高兴
I’m happy… and yet…
虽然我复仇了 我觉得
now that I have my revenge, I feel…
好空虚 就好像我一直需要的是
empty, as if what I needed all along was…
更多的报复 事实上 罗宾 写下来
more revenge! In fact… Robin, write this down…
明天我们去报复小猫 然后是小狗 小兔子 熊猫
Tomorrow we move on to kittens! Then puppies, bunnies, pandas…
查理兹 他们偷了发射器
Charlize, they’re on the ray!
海伦 快去抓他们 威廉姆 制♥服♥他们
Helen, hunt them down! William, hurt them.
海里 活埋他们 休 杰克 坚守战斗岗位
Halle, bury them! Hugh, Jack, man the battle stations!
凯文 继续烤 我们还是需要那个胜利蛋糕
Kevin, bake on! We’re still gonna need that victory cake!
这次我们一定要一击即中
We’re only gonna get one shot at this,
兄弟们 我们要怎么处理那些雪花玻璃球
boys! How we doing on those snow globes?
分光镜准备完毕 随时待命
Beam splitter ready! Fire at will!
动手 老大
Do it, Skipper!
-没电了 -完了 老大
-Dead batteries?! -Game over, Skipper!

No!
瑞哥 去买♥♥电池 老大 科沃斯基
Rico, batteries! Skipper! Kowalski!
拖住那些章鱼 我们一定要成功
Hold off those octopi! We’re doing this now!
你听到了 执行
You heard Private! Deploy!
滚回去 你们这些水里来的丑八怪
Get back, you aquatic savages!
在你后面 在你旁边 六点钟方向 十二点方向
Behind you! Beside you! Six o’clock! Twelve o’clock!
-他们正从四面八方过来
-They’re coming from every direction!
-他们实在是太多了
-There’s just too many of them!
-哇哦 -你们回来了
-Whoa. -You came back!
哦 难怪你要回头看爆♥炸♥呢
Oh… that’s why you look back at the explosion.
我能想象
I can dream…
撤退型队列
Fallback positions!
离菜鸟远些
Stay away from Private!
跟我走吧 科沃斯基
Suck it up, Kowalski.

No!
结束了 老大
It’s over, Skipper.
结束了 那可真奇怪 那为什么
Over? That’s weird. Then why
瑞哥扔给我两节新的AA型电池呢
is Rico throwing me a fresh pair of double-A’s?
-不 -遥控器
-No! -The remote!
瑞哥 芝士条
Rico! Dibble me!
成功了 菜鸟
It worked! Private!
抱歉 紧急情况 闪开 快闪开 快闪开
Excuse me. Emergency. Coming through. Make a hole! Make a hole!
别担心 你的周围
Don’t worry, a chrysalis is
正形成一道茧 这非常正常
just forming around you. That’s perfectly normal.
菜鸟
Private.
什么
Wha…?
菜鸟
Private?
-哦 看那儿 好气派 -你们好
-Oh! Look at that! Majestic. -Hello.
-菜鸟 -哦 嘿
-Private! -Oh! Hey!
-怎么了 你在 -我在看
-What’s wrong? What are you… -Look out for the…
-我是不是 -当心眼睛
-Have I got something… -Cover your eyes.
-是不是 -别转头了
-Is there a… thing? -Don’t turn your head.
那么 我看上去怎么样
So… how do I look?
你看上去滑稽极了
You’re hideously disfigured
很可能会像球一样被追打玩弄
and will probably be hunted for sport.
-什么 什么
-What? -What?
我们从这场愉快的冒险中
If there’s anything we’ve learned
学到的是 科沃斯基
from this delightful adventure… Kowalski…
外貌并不重要

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章致命魔术
下一篇文章马达加斯加3
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!