季节交替让世界变得奇妙
The changing of the seasonsbrings wonder to the world
很久以来仙子们施展魔法
For ages has the magic of the fairies been unfurled
但大自然最伟大的变化是在秋天
But nature’s greatest changes come beneath the autumn sky
收获的季节就要来到 神秘就要揭晓
and mysteries reveal themselves as harvest time draws nigh
这一年 一颗闪光的蓝月亮 会在霜降前升起
This year, a shimmering blue moon will rise before the frost
“也许它的光芒 能照亮寻找迷失的路”
Perhaps its rays can light the way to find what has been lost
奇妙仙子与失落的宝藏
到了将枫树染成明亮的粉红色的季节
Time to turn the maple brilliant crimson
到了将白杨树染成闪闪发光的金色的季节
Time to turn the Aspen sparkling gold
到了苹果从树稍上坠落下来的季节
Time to tumble apples from their branches
到了告诉微风要吹得清新凉爽的季节
Time to tell the breezes crisp and cold
一阵清凉的风
A chilling
吹遍了整个乡村
Folds the countryside
亲吻了草地上的晨雾
Kiss of morning mist upon the meadow
空气中旋转着缓缓上升的炊烟
Scent of wood smoke swirling in the air
种种迹象表明收获的时候到了
iSignals that it’s high time for the harvest
每个南瓜 桃子和仙人果
Every pumpkin, peach and prickly pear
果实都成熟了
With ripened fruit to bear
若你
If you believe
坚信自我
In who you are
坚信自己一直存在的意义
Who you were always meant to be
若你敞开自己的心扉
If you open up your heart
那么你的心灵会自♥由♥飞翔
Then you set your spirit free
此时此刻
In this time of the season
每棵树上的每片树叶
Every leaf on every tree
将开始绽放光彩
Will start to shine
过来看看
Come and see
牵起我的手
Take my hand
跟我一起
Come with me
飞起来
And fly
对 来吧
Yeah, okay. There you go!

No, no, no!
干得好
Good job.
此时此刻
In this time of the season
每棵树上的每片叶子
Every leaf on every tree
将开始绽放光彩
Will start to shine
过来看看
Come and see
牵起我的手
Take my hand
跟我一起
Come with me
飞起来
And fly
-早啊 石头 -嗨 泰伦斯
-Morning, Stone. -Hey, Terence.
大家加油 扇动翅膀
Come on, let’s go. Flap your wings!
没有仙粉的话 陆地上的仙子们就不能飞翔
Those fairies on the mainland won’t be able to fly without pixie dust!
泰伦斯 你把仙粉都分给童子军了吗
Terence, have you delivered the pixie-dust rations to the scouts yet?
嗯 今天的干完了 明天的也干完了一半
Yep. Finished today’s and half of tomorrow’s.
记住 每人一杯 不能多 也不能少
Remember, one cup each. No more, no less.
知道了 盖瑞仙子
I know, Fairy Gary.
我该走了 回头见
Well, that’s my cue. I’ll catch you guys later.
你要去哪里
And where are you off to?
有些差事和事情要办
Just doing some errands and stuff.
-差事 -事情
-Errands! -And stuff!
你们怎么说话怪怪的
Why are you guys talking like that?
-没什么 -没什么
No reason.
-好吧 -跟奇妙仙子问个好 好吗
-All right. -Say hi to Tinker Bell, would you?
什么
What?
真有趣
Very funny.
好吧 你们说中了 我又要去帮奇妙仙子了
All right, you got me. I’m gonna help Tink again.
-我可以拿上这个吗 -当然
-Is it okay if I take this? -Sure.
谢谢 明天见
Thanks. See you tomorrow.
锤子
Hammer.
谢了 现在试试 芝士
Thanks. Okay, try it now, Cheese.
没错了 继续
Yeah, that’s it! Keep going. Keep going!
嘿 芝士 这是特别给奇妙仙子的
Hey, Cheese. Special delivery for Tinker Bell.
嗨 泰伦斯
Hi, Terence.
谁是总给你送东西的 最好的朋友
Who’s your best friend that always delivers?
-爱丽德莎 -不对 再猜
-Iridessa? -Nope. Try again.
-芳玟 -是我
-Fawn? -Me!
我开玩笑的
Just kidding.
你觉得这”仙粉快车”怎么样
So, what do you think of the Pixie Dust Express?
仙粉快车
哇 仓库的人会很喜欢它的
The guys are gonna love this back at the depot,
它肯定能帮河岸运送的大忙
and it sure is going to help out on the river-outpost deliveries.
嘿 这是可以伸缩的吗
Hey, is that a stretchy thingy?
对 我想你可以 把它用在你的引擎上
Yeah, I thought you could use it for your motor.
我认为那将会很完美
I think it’s gonna be perfect.
夹好
Clip.
好了 芝士 准备出发
All right, Cheese, ready to launch.
浮起来了
It floats!
好 你准备进行正式测试了吗
Okay. Are you ready for the official test run?
别但心 我就在你旁边
Don’t worry. I’ll be right next to you.
-都准备好了 -好了
-All set? -Check.
开动吧
Let her rip.

Wow
现在是水力驱动
And now for hydro-drive.
抱歉
Sorry.

Wow
噢 不
Oh, no!
-你没事吧 -没事 谢谢
-Are you okay? -Yeah. Thanks.
我不敢相信船破了
I can’t believe the boat broke.
我想你们得再等等了
I guess your guys are gonna have to wait a little longer.
真让我惊讶
I’m impressed.
通常当你的发明不成功时 你反应过度
Usually when one of your inventions doesn’t work out, you overreact,
但我得说 你这次控制得很好
but I must say, you’re handling this one pretty well.
-我把它开到树上了 -别在意了
-I drove it into a tree? -Never mind.
见鬼
Jingles!
我造船是来帮你们的 泰伦斯 它应该能行的
I made it to help you, Terence. It should’ve worked.
听着 只要做点小改动就好了
Come on. Look, it just needs a little tinkering.
我认识哪个优秀的工匠呢
Let’s see. Who do I know who’s a good tinker?
波波 他是个好工匠
Bobble. Bobble’s a good tinker.
要不玛丽仙女 她经验丰富
Or Fairy Mary, she’s got a lot of experience.
要不 胖子怎么样
Or… Hey, what about Clank?
-有人有麻烦了 -我最近没闯祸啊
-Someone’s in trouble. -Hey, I haven’t done anything, lately.
臭虫事件
The stinkbug incident?
不会吧
Oh, no.
奇妙仙子 克丽安女王召见你
Tinker Bell, Queen Clarion awaits.
这都是个误会
It’s all a big misunderstanding.
我肯定女王召见我 是因为完全不相干的事情
I’m sure the queen wants to see me about something completely unrelated.
稍等
One moment.
奇妙仙子来了 她在外面等着 王后
Tinker Bell is here. She’s waiting outside, my lady.
谢谢你 凡奥拉
Thank you, Viola.
-玛丽仙女 你确定吗 -你是什么意思呢
-Fairy Mary, are you certain? -Whatever do you mean?
奇妙仙子自然很有天赋 只是
Only that Tinker Bell, while undoubtedly talented, also…
-性子急躁 -没错
-Is a hothead? Flies off the handle? -Well, yes.
我想她值得得到一个机会 部长
I believe she deserves a chance, Minister.
毕竟 工匠仙子们 是在错误中学习的
After all, tinker fairies learn from their mistakes.
很好
Very well.
我同意了 奇妙仙子
Agreed. Tinker Bell!
玛丽仙女告诉我她知道
Fairy Mary tells me she knows…
那不是我的错 殿下 都是那些臭虫自找的
It’s not my fault, Your Highness! Those stinkbugs were asking for it.
-这跟臭虫无关 对吧 -对
-This isn’t about the stinkbugs, is it? -No.
我们可以之后再谈那件事
But we can certainly come back to that later.
玛丽
Mary.
你一定认识秋天部长吧
You do know the Minister of Autumn.
-我的孩子 -嗨
-My dear. -Hi.
你熟悉秋天狂欢节吗
Are you familiar with the great autumn revelry?
嗯 大家都很激动地谈论着它
Well, everyone’s talking about it. They’re so excited.
从远古时候起
Since time immemorial,
仙子们就在秋天结束时狂欢庆祝
fairies have celebrated the end of autumn with a revelry,
而今年秋天正好是蓝色收获月
and this particular autumn coincides with a blue harvest moon.
我们得打造一条新的节杖 来庆祝这个时节
A new scepter must be created to celebrate the occasion.
看 节杖陈列厅
Behold, the Hall of Scepters.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!