船上只需要一位船长
There be room for only one captain.
– 肮脏的畜生 – 该去与亡灵赛跑了
– Filthy beast. – Time to race the dead.
唯一安全的地方就是陆地
The only safe place is the land.
为什么我们要离开陆地
Why are we going away from the land?
没人知道吗
Nobody knows?
船长 你的地图不完整
Captain, your map is incomplete.
如果你相信我 我能带大家去找三叉戟
I can take us to the Trident, if you’d only trust me.
你听我刚才说的了吗
Did you not hear anything I just said?
所以你的意思是
So you be saying.
那颗星星假装自己是地图吗
Is that star pretending to be a map?
船长 任何地图上都没有陆地
Sir, there is no island, on any map,
那女人说的毫无根据
to support what the woman says.
船长 你不用理解她说的话
Captain, you don’t have to understand her.
只需要相信她
Just believe her.
有人吗
Any one?
要是有锋利的东西 我就能撬锁
We had something sharp, I could pick that lock.
在这里你绝对找不到锋利的玩意
You are not gonna find anything sharp in here.
放了他们
Release them.
船长 你不会想让女人掌舵吧
Sir, you wouldn’t allow a woman to steer your ship?
让她去追星星 否则我们都会死
She will follow her star. Or we’ll all die together.
黑珍珠号♥ 又起航了
The Black Pearl. She sails again.
这艘船 那些鬼
This ship. Those ghosts.
都无法用常理来解释
There can be no logical explanation.
海之传说是真的 卡丽娜
Myths of the sea are real, Carina.
很高兴你终于能意识到自己想错了
I’m glad you can finally see you were wrong.

Wrong?
也许我确实怀疑过
Perhaps I had some doubts.
这是我听过最糟的道歉了
This is the worst apology I’ve ever heard.
道歉 我为什么要道歉
Apology? Why would I apologize?
因为我们在被亡灵追捕 开一艘
Because we’ve been chased by the dead, sailing on a ship,
从瓶子里蹦出的船 科学如何解释
raised from a bottle. Where is your science in that?
好吧 我会道歉
Fine, I will apologize.
接着说
Go on, then.
那样的话 你可能也要和我道歉
Well then, one could argue that you owe me an apology.
我的生命因为你被海盗与亡灵威胁
As my life has been threatened by pirates and dead man.
现在你相信了 虽然这么说很欠打
Which you now believe in, sorry to say.
我原谅你
Apology accepted.
我去望风
I am going to the lookout.
很高兴你这么想
I’m glad you see it my way!
– 准备好枪 – 准备好枪
– Ready the guns. – Aye. Ready the guns!
这些海盗是冲着三叉戟来的
These pirates are going for the trident.
这你是从哪拿到的 姑娘
Where did you get that from Missy?
我知道这本书 十多年前
I know this book, stolen from an Italian ship,
– 从意大利船上偷的 – 偷
– many years ago. – Stolen?
不 你看认错了
No, you’re mistaken.
书封皮上本有一颗红宝石
There was a Ruby on the cover…
非常记忆犹新
I would not soon forget.
这是我父亲给我的
This was given to me by my father.
他明明是个科学家
He was clearly a man of science.
显然他是个小偷
He was clearly a common thief.
我对父亲的回忆
The memory of my father will not be befouled…
才不会被海盗之舌玷污
by the tongue of a pirate.
这本日记是我生来就有的
This diary is my birth right.
被放在儿童之家的台阶上
Left to me on the steps of a children’s home.
还留了一个名字 仅此而已
Along with a name and nothing else.
所以你是孤儿咯
Oh, so you are an orphan?
你叫什么
What be you called?
北方的明亮之星赋予我名字
Brightest star in the North gave me my name.
– 所以你叫卡丽娜 – 卡丽娜·史密斯
– That would be Carina? – Carina Smyth.
– 你确实很了解星象 – 我是船长
– So, you do know your stars? – I’m a captain.
我知道跟着哪颗星星能回家
I know which stars to follow home.
史密斯
Smyth?
史密斯十个不同寻常的姓
Smyth is quite an unusual name.
我们不也认识一位吗 老史密斯
Did we not once know someone, old Smyth?
别捣乱
Shut your trip.
她叫什么来着
What was her name.
到嘴边了就是想不出
It’s right on the tip of mi tongue..
你想丢掉舌头吗
Do you wanna loose that tongue?
玛格丽特·史密斯
Margaret Smyth.
我们达成一致了吗
Aye, so we making accord then?
还是我去告诉那个人
Or, Shall I tell you know who..
我们都知道真♥相♥
What we both know it’s the truth.
你我要把这个秘密带入坟墓
We both take the secret to our grave.
所以是真的咯 我只是在虚张声势
You mean, it is true? I was bluffing.
才不是
I am not!
杀了我 你就没东西给亡灵了
You kill me, you got nothing to bow to the deadness.
你需要我
So you need me.
必须坦白 赫克托 你真的非常非常丑
I will have to frank Hector. You are very, very ugly.
你怎么会生出那么位可人呢
So how could you produce a fetching creature such as that?
玛格丽特死了
Margaret died.
我尽了一个不成器的强盗最大的努力
That worthless blaggerd ever could.
我也是这么干的 我摧毁了许多海盗船
And that’s what I did, I destroyed dozens of ships.
最后剩下的那些 集♥合♥起来 妄图打败我
The last ones joined together to try and defeat me.
但不久 他们也意识到 毫无希望
But they soon realized it was hopeless.
没人能阻挡沉默玛丽号♥
Nothing could stop the Silent Mary.
在水面以下攻击
Hit them below the water line.
快 快
Vamo, vamo!
坚持住
Hang on tight!
海洋终于 纯净了
The sea was finally.. pure.
卑鄙的海盗船不会再玷污海洋
Their wretched flags will no longer stain the sea.
他们在祈求饶恕
They are begging for mercy.
饶恕
Mercy?
永不饶恕
There’s no mercy.
准备好
Make ready.
– 拜拜咯 – 开火
– Adios! – Fire!
现在就看你了 杰克
It’s up to you now Jack.
这个罗盘 指向你最想要的
This compass.. points towards what you want most.
永远不要背叛它
Never betray it.
魔鬼三角洲
The Devil’s Triangle.
他们最后的海盗船 在我眼前燃烧
The last of their ships were burning before my eyes.
就在 胜利时刻
And in that moment of… Victori.
就在那时 我听到了
It’s when I heard it.
等一等 船长
Hold on, Captain.
有一条船想冲出烟雾逃跑
One ship was trying to escape through the smoke.
出海的好日子 对吧
It’s a lovely day for a sail, ain’t it?
就在那里
And there.
在瞭望台 就是那个年轻的海盗
In the crow’s nest, there was this young pirate boy.
在我看来 就只有我们两个了
The way I see it, it just the two of us left.
你要是现在投降 我就让你活 简单极了
If you surrender to me now, I’ll let you live, simple.
他站在那里 就像 一只小鸟
He stood there, looking like. A little bird..
那天之后 他赢得了那个
And from that day he earned himself a name that would…
纠缠我一辈子的名字
haunt me for the rest of my days.
杰克·斯派罗
Jack de “Sparrow”.
好啦 你现在投降 我就让你活
Right, you surrender to me now, and I’ll let you live.
我可以让你活下来
I shall let you live.
这个男孩
This boy.
这个男孩居然嘲笑我的力量
This boy was mocking my power.
所以我就追上去 打定主意
So I test him. Knowing that I would run..
要让我的刀已经划过他的脖子 当他死了 我就终于
My knife along his neck, and when he was dead, I would finish finally..
终结了所有的海盗
With pirates’s life.
追上去
Follow him men!
大炮都推过来 拿一些缆绳
To the gutholes. Thread some lines.
准备急转
Prepare the boot leg!
左舷
Port side.
扔下去
Throw it now.
他们掉头了
They’re turning around.
这都是什么
What’s all this?
贡品 先生
Tribute… Sir.
他夺走了我的一切
He took everything from me.
让我充满 狂怒
And filled me with.. rage.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!