好的 近点儿 侧下脸
Okay, come a little closer. Tilt your head away.
好的 不要动
All right, hold your position.
过完这个月我才能去看看
I can’t go till the end of the month.
真的 糟透了
Really? That’s too bad.
-那时候树叶都掉光了 -我明白
– They might be over by then. – I know.
纽约杂♥志♥列的详单 那里是最佳观光地
New York magazine made a list where they’re the best.
我看了
I read that.
丽贝卡 你会去看叶子吗 树叶
Rebecca, you gonna see the leaves? The leaves.
在北郊 变色的叶子
Upstate? They change colour?
不会吧
No.
难闻了点 不好意思
Apologise for the smell.
我们几个窗户都放了风 可还是这味
We cracked some of the windows, but it still has that odour.
没事
Oh, it’s fine.
我妈总觉得冷 所以…
My mom was always cold, so….
大部分窗户都封死了
Most of the windows were actually painted shut.
这样啊
Yeah.
这些东西 是不怎么搭
So this stuff, it doesn’t match.
但是一点污渍都没有 好材质
But it’s no stains, good condition.
都加了软垫
This stuff is all upholstered.
什么年代的
How old?
老古董 得一百多年吧
It’s antique. Era pieces.
够乏味吧
It’s pretty dreary.
上上弹簧吧 有些松了
Checking the springs, they feel loose.
好的
Okay.
你不买♥♥那些小东西吧
You don’t buy the little stuff, right?
衣服啊 珠宝啊 小摆设啥的
Like clothes and jewellery, knickknacks?
没 我们… 只买♥♥家具和艺术品
No, we just…. Just furniture and artwork.
有时买♥♥点陶器
Sometimes pottery.
我看这些东西最好直接扔了
It’s best to just get rid of this stuff.
这个扔了 一了百了 对吧
Like this, all at once, right?
是嘛 好吧…
Yeah. Well, yeah….
我觉得 这些就是些破烂
I mean, it’s probably junk.
我可没工夫管它们
I’m a busy person.
你是没工夫操这些心
You shouldn’t concern yourself with that.
这不值钱的东西早该扔了
Yeah, I’ll probably get rid of something priceless like this.
我都不知道干什么用的
And not even know it, right?
那倒不至于
No, I don’t think so.
-那你会留着这屋子吗 -当然不会
– So are you gonna keep this place? – No, no.
-我喜欢郊外 -好的
– I like the suburbs. – Yeah.
在城里 这屋子算是很大了
Well, it’s definitely big for the city.
你要是喜欢城市的话
If you like the city.
没错
Right. Yeah.
椭圆大木桌…
It’s a table, wood, oval….
今天可真够热的 怎么了这是
It’s weirdly hot today, huh?
我在室内工作
Well, I work inside.
你总要从外边走进去工作吧
You have to go outside to get to work
工作完还得走出来
and then go outside to leave work.
-你外婆咋样了 -很好 状态不错
– How’s your grandmother? – She’s great. She’s doing really well.
太好了
Good.
她干嘛那么恨我们 我们哪惹到她了吗
Why does she hate us so much? What did we ever do to her?
看见你 她就知道催命的来了
She sees you, she sees death.
你个吝啬鬼
You’re a vulture.
我们买♥♥那个公♥寓♥没什么不好
Us buying that apartment has absolutely no downside.
那老太太迟早得死 我们也不用东挑西选的
Her grandmother gets to live there, we’re not hovering.
你可真是个圣人
You’re a saint.
天呐 听起来可真够悲惨的
Oh, God, it’s just so sad.
-什么 -这位老太太
– What? – The old lady.
安德拉 我的意思是 她出过门吗
Andra, I mean. Does she ever even go outside?
外边有什么好的
What’s so fun outside?
大千世界啊亲爱的 还有人生
The world, honey? Life?
-也许她这样过的好着呢 -别来这套
– Maybe she’s perfectly happy. – Oh, no.
你这么说就是为自己不关心老人找借口
You just say that to rationalise not feeling bad for her.
我♥干♥嘛要关心她
Why do I have to feel bad for her?
她的人生就要到尽头了
She’s at the end of her Iife.
这又不是我的错
That’s not my fault.
上帝啊
Oh, God.
我的去痘灵不好用
Hey, my zit medicine isn’t working.
谁叫你不用我推荐的
You won’t use what I tell you.
我活该行了吧
So I deserve it?
-我只是想帮你 -得了吧
– I’m just trying to help you. – Well, don’t heIp me.
真不明白你怎么不去那儿呢
I don’t know why you don’t go to Associated.
你知道的
You do know.
有钱不挣
If it was your money,
不就多走五条街嘛
you’d walk the extra five blocks.
十条好不好 我才不干呢
Yeah, well, it’s 10 blocks. And no, I wouldn’t.
等我脚好了 我自己过
When my feet get better, I’ll do it myseIf.
外婆 你生日想干嘛啊
So, Grandma, what do you wanna do for your birthday, huh?
玛丽和我到时候带你出去啊
Mary and I will take you out.
-玛丽 -不错 她是忙了点
– Mary? – Sure. She’s just been really busy.
-你好 -你好
– Hi. – Hi.
那个 你能不能跟我说说这纪念章有啥用
Okay, could you please tell me what a medailion is?
这 就是 出色的奖励吧
It’s, like, when you win something.
一文不值
These look like shit pellets.
-来一个不 -好的 谢谢
– You want one? – Sure. Thanks.
你真该看看她今天穿成啥样了
You should’ve seen what she was wearing today.
露背裙 还有 她那个大后背呀
It was this backless dress. And man, does she have a big back.
跟男人似的 明白吗
Like a dude, you know?
玛丽 说实话
You know, Mary,
你总这么去偷看那女的真的有点儿怪
it’s weird, the way you watch her.
我可没看 只是路过她的店
I don’t watch her, I walk by her store
瞄瞄她穿的啥
and I can see what she’s wearing.
外婆的生日怎么办
What are we gonna do for Grandma’s birthday?
无所谓 她自己张罗了吗
Oh, whatever. When is she gonna croak already?
别这样 玛丽
Come on, Mary,
如果有人这么说你 你怎么想
what if somebody says something like that about you?
爱谁说谁说
They probably already have.
我想给她买♥♥条睡裙吧
I think I’m gonna buy her a nightgown.
-花多少钱? -不知道
– How much? – I don’t know.
她整天穿一身烂褂子
She’s just got this ratty old thing.
那我给你开支票
I’ll write you a cheque.
你认识那些邻居吗
Hey, you know the neighbours?
他们看着我的样子
They look at me,
好像在问 “她还没死吗”
like, “Is she dead yet?”
有问题吗
Why shouldn’t they?
这可不对
Because it’s wrong.
你觉得他们不买♥♥公♥寓♥ 老太太就死不了
You think if they didn’t buy her apartment she wouldn’t die?
有什么差别吗
What’s the difference?
-我喜欢这质地 -舒服吗
– I Iike this texture. Yeah. – Yeah? It’s comfortable?
-有点硬 -是吗
– Kind of stiff. – Really?

Yeah.
-不错 你觉得呢 -没错
– Handsome, isn’t it? – Yeah.
-太帅了 -就是
– Gorgeous. – Yeah.
我们刚换了坐垫
We just redid the cushions.
从网上找了点特色花布
But we found some originaI fabric on the web.
焕然一新
A whole bolt.
多少钱
How much?
-我看一下 -好
– Let me check. – Okay.
那块有什么问题吗
What’s wrong with that piece?
-手感不是很好 -那就别铺地上了
– Not comfortable. – Let’s take it off the floor, then.
这真是太舒服了
It’s surprisingly comfortable.
坐在里边试试
Have another seat. Sit in it for a bit.
-你干嘛这样 -他也许觉得很舒服呢
– Why did you do that? – He might think it’s comfortable.
-不可能 -你怎么知道
– That’s not possible. – You don’t know that.
十二张
It’s 12.
这个一千二百美元
It’s 1 200 dollars.
想要吗
Wanna hold it?
不 我再考虑考虑
No, gonna think about it.
-好的 宝贝 -嗨
– Okay. Hi, hon. – Hey.
你们看见那个了吗 不带扶手的
Did you guys look at that one? That doesn’t have any arms.
嗨 亲爱的
Hi, honey.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!