历史学家们认为 15世纪关于亚瑟王和他的骑士们的传说
源于那之前1000年生活在被称作”黑暗时代”时期的一个真实的英雄,
最近的考古发现披露了他的真实面目
公元300年 罗马帝国的疆土从阿♥拉♥伯扩张到不列颠
By 300 AD, the Roman Empire extended from Arabia to Britain.
但是他们还想要更多
But they wanted more.
更多土地
More land.
更多的人效忠于罗马
More peoples loyal and subservient to Rome.
不过没人象东部强悍的萨尔马西亚人那样重要
But no people so important as the powerful Sarmatians to the east.
数千人死在那片土地上
Thousands died on that field.
第四天当硝烟散去的时候
And when the smoke cleared on the fourth day,
那些唯一幸存下来的萨尔马西亚战士
the only Sarmatian soldiers left alive
是那些几乎被毁灭却传奇般的骑兵
were members of the decimated but legendary cavalry.
罗马人被他们的英勇和骑士精神所感动 饶他们不死
The Romans, impressed by their bravery and horsemanship, spared their lives.
作为回报 这些勇士加入了罗马军队
In exchange, these warriors were incorporated into the Roman military.
他们还不如当初就死掉
Better they had died that day.
父亲
Father.
他们来了
They are here.
作为协议的第二部分他们不仅自己
For the second part of the bargain they struck indebted not only themselves
这天终于到了
The day has come.
还包括他们的儿子 孙子 子子孙孙
but also their sons, and their sons, and so on,
都要成为骑士为帝国尽忠
to serve the empire as knights.
我就是这样的一个孩子
I was such a son.
传说中 战死的骑士会轮回成伟大的战马
There is a legend that fallen knights return as great horses.
他知道会发生什么 他会保护你
He has seen what awaits you, and he will protect you.
兰斯洛特! 兰斯洛特!
Lancelot! Lancelot!
兰斯洛特!
Lancelot.
别害怕 我会回来的
Don’t be afraid. l will return.
我们会去多久? -15年
How long shall we be gone? -15 years,
这还不包括找到你自己的位置的时间
not including the months it’ll take to get to your post.
兰斯洛特!
Lancelot!
我们的目标是大不列颠-或者至少是南部
Our post was Britain or at least the southern half,
因为那片土地被一条3个世纪前建造的73英里的长城隔开
for the land was divided by a 73-mile wall built three centuries before us
它用来保护帝国免受北面土著人的进攻
to protect the empire from the native fighters of the north.
正如我们的祖先所做过的
So, as our forefathers had done,
我们出发去向大不列颠我们的罗马领袖报到
we made our way and reported to our Roman commander in Britain,
祖先称他为阿托里乌斯一世
ancestrally named for the first Artorius,
或者叫亚瑟
or Arthur.
我的妈 我完了
Mother, l finished.
真漂亮
That’s beautiful.

Mother
干的好 阿托里乌斯
Well done, Artorius.
你留着
You keep it.
到罗马时再给我
Deliver it to me when you come to Rome.
过来
Come.
坚持住 亚瑟
Behold, Arthur. Young knights.
如果你这样选择
if you so choose,
将来有天就是你来领导 如同你的父亲一样
they may some day be yours to lead, as your father before you.
我做他们的指挥官?是
I’m to be their commander?Yes.
但这样神圣的职责需要付出很多,
But with this title comes a sacred responsibility to protect, to defend,
视他们的生命高于自我,
to value their lives above your own and, should they perish in battle,
你的生命是为了他们美好的记忆而存在
to live your life gloriously in honour of their memory.
他们的自♥由♥意志是什么?
And what of their free will?
通常总是牺牲少数 保全大局
It has always fallen to a few to sacrifice for the good of many.
世界并不美好,
The world isn’t a perfect place,
但世界也许会喜欢 亚瑟 我和你可以共同办到.
but perhaps people like you, Arthur, and me and them can make it so.
主教的马车如约而至
Ah, as promised, the bishop’s carriage.
我们的自♥由♥我已经多少可以感觉到了
Our freedom, Bors.Mm. l can almost taste it.
你的罗马之路 亚瑟
And your passage to Rome, Arthur.
省省你的祈祷吧 孩子 你的神不在这儿
Save your prayers, boy. Your god doesn’t live here.
梅林让你到长城南边来干什么?
Why did Merlin send you south of the wall?
拣起来
Pick it up.
拣起来
Pick it up.
鲍斯太血腥了
Bors.What a bloody mess.
那不是主教
That’s not the bishop.
上帝保佑
God help us.
他们是谁? 生吞基♥督♥徒的蓝色魔鬼
What are they? Blue demons that eat Christians alive.
你不是基♥督♥徒 对吗?
You’re not a Christian, are you?
这真的有用么?
Does this really work?
没什么
Nothing.
或许我做的不对
Maybe I’m not doin’ it right.
亚瑟!
Arthur!
亚瑟 凯斯特斯 跟你父亲一模一样
Arthur Castus. Your father’s image.
我还是小的时候见过你
I haven’t seen you since childhood.
哲曼尼亚斯主教 欢迎来大不列颠
Bishop Germanius. Welcome to Britain.
我看到你还是那么骁勇善战
I see your military skills are still of use to you.
你的计策奏效了
Your device worked.
老一套而已
Ancient tricks of an ancient dog.
这些就是名震罗马 伟大的萨尔马西亚骑士
And these are the great Sarmatian knights we have heard so much of in Rome.
我认为蓝军控制着哈德良长城的北面
I thought the Woads control the north of Hadrian’s Wall.
没错 不过他们偶尔会冒险跑到南边来
They do, but they occasionally venture south.
罗马准备撤出大不列颠只是助长了他们的气焰
Rome’s anticipated withdrawal from Britain has only increased their daring.
蓝军?那些仇恨罗马的大不列颠叛贼
Woads?British rebels who hate Rome.
他们想要回自己的国家
Men who want their country back.
谁领导他们?人们叫他梅林
Who leads them?He’s called Merlin.
有人说他是个黑魔法师
A dark magician, some say.
特里斯坦 去前面看看路是否安全
Tristan, ride ahead and make sure the road is clear.
请别担心 主教 我们会保护你
Please do not worry, Bishop. We will protect you.

Oh.
我肯定 指挥官
I’ve no doubt, Commander.
毫无疑问
No doubt.
几十个对我来说不在话下 几千个也一样
Dozens don’t worry me nearly so much as thousands.
几千?
Thousands?
我不喜欢他 那个罗马人
I don’t like him, that Roman.
如果他是来这里解除我们义务的
If he’s here to discharge us,
他干嘛不直接给我们一张证明呢?
why doesn’t he just give us our papers?
这就是你的笑脸么?
Is this your happy face?
格拉哈德 你还不明白罗马人么?
Galahad, do you still not know the Romans?
他们就喜欢摆谱
They won’t scratch their asses without holding a ceremony.
你干吗不直接杀了他 然后给自己解职?
Why don’t you just kill him, and then discharge yourself after?
我不会杀人取乐 不像某些人
I don’t kill for pleasure, unlike some.
唔 你或许该试试 你该尝试一下
Well, you should try it someday. You might get a taste for it.
你是这样的 天生如此不不
It’s a part of you. It’s in your blood.No, no, no. No.
等到明天 这不过是些不好的回忆罢了
As of tomorrow this was all just a bad memory.

Ohh.
我常常想 等这一切结束以后回家意味着什么?
I’ve often thought about what going home would mean
我该去做什么?
after all this. What will I do?
这对格拉哈德来说不一样
It’s different for Galahad.
我在外面的时间比在家都多
I’ve been in this life longer than the other.
家在我的印象里面都模糊了
So much for home. It’s not so clear in my memory.
你在为自己开脱 那里很冷而我认识的人都已经死去了
You speak for yourself. It’s cold back there and everyone I know is dead and buried.
况且 我有 唔 一打孩子
Besides, I have, I think, a dozen children.
11个
Eleven.
听着 当罗马人离开这里 我们会拥有这片土地
You listen. When the Romans leave here, we’ll have the run of all this place.
我会成为我自己的村落的总督
I’ll be governor in my own village
达戈尼特会是我的私人卫士
and Dagonet will be my personal guard
和亲随 对吗 达戈?
and royal ass-kisser. Won’t you, Dag?
我回家要做的第一件事就是
First thing I will do when
找个美丽的萨尔马西亚女人结婚
I get home is find a beautiful Sarmatian woman to wed.
美丽的萨尔马西亚女人?
A beautiful Sarmatian woman?
你为什么首先想到我们离开呢?
Why do you think we left in the first place?
你呢 兰斯洛特?你回家准备做什么?
What about you, Lancelot? What are your plans for home?
唔 如果盖温的老婆如他所说的那样漂亮
Well, if this woman of Gawain’s is as beautiful as he claims,
我希望能在盖温家里多呆一些时间
I expect to be spending a lot of time at Gawain’s house.
他妻子会欢迎你的我知道了 那我会做什么呢?
His wife will welcome the company.I see. And what will I be doing?
对你自己的好运感到惊讶 因为你的孩子们长得都像我
Wondering at your good fortune that all your children look like me.
你是不是欠我用斧子砍你啊?
Is that before or after I hit you with my ax?
你去哪儿了 现在?你去哪儿了?
Where you been, now? Where you been?
当你回到你热爱的罗马 你会做什么 亚瑟?
And what will you do, Arthur, when you return to your beloved Rome?
感谢上帝让我活着回来
Give thanks to God that I survived to see it.
你和你的上帝!别搞了
You and your god! You disturb me.
我希望和平 兰斯洛特 我厌倦了
I want peace, Lancelot. I’ve had enough.
你应该来看我啊!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!