it’s “K” for kick your ass, stupid.
“D”是我的 雨小姐
I got the “D,” Ms. Rain.
好的 我们看看会是什么
gook we fuck see this
“屌♥”的”D”
“D” for dick.
那谁叫我贱♥人♥的时候 显然是不了解我
Ms. Rain, tell this little ass bitch that she don’t know me.
你可不是么
Which you wish you had.
– 来帮帮她 – “E”
– Help her. – “E.”
“E.”
E…
肥婆的”F”
“F” for fat.
什么
What?
不错
Good.
操 怎么了
Hey! Hey! Hey! Quit it! Hey!
– 什么? – 嘿!你们!停下!
– What? – Hey, you stop it right now!
– 操 – 去你♥妈♥的♥
– You fucking… – Quit it!
– 她打我 – 闭嘴!
– She just hit me! – Drop it!
贱♥人♥!
Shut the fuck up!
她扇我!
She just slapped me!
出去
Get out.
在我课上不准打架 坐下
We don’t fight in my class. Sit down.
残障的”C”
“C” for cold.
你和谁一起住?
Do you live with anybody?
– 和我妈妈 – 她是干什么的?
– My mother. – What does she do?
什么也不干
She don’t do nothing.
我想让你读一下这本书的这一页
I want you to read a page from this book.
试试看
Try.
你只需要念出来就可以了
All I need you to do is sound out these words for me.
你不用每个词都认识
You don’t have to know every word.
试试看 别害怕 或者… 试试看 不用怕磕磕绊绊的
You just have to… it doesn’t matter if you stumble or… Try for me…
你只需要… 说你认识的词
…or trip up on it. You just need to say what you know.
你可以的 试试看 一个词一个词的来
Come on. You can do this. Try. Take it word by word.
– 你听明白我说的了么? – 阿珍!
– Are you listening to me? – Precious!
我就是想了解一下… 你阅读的水平
I just wanna know where you are in your reading skills.
我需要了解一下的测试情况…
Cause I’m looking at your test scores…
高等教育?! 你个傻♥逼♥婊♥子♥!
Some higher fucking learning. You’re a dumb bitch!
试一下 试一下?
Try to read, okay?
你比你妈还要强
I want you better than your mother.
– 我叫个护士来 – 不要
– I’m gonna call the nurse. – No.
我看起来都一样
it all look the same to me.
这是什么?
What’s this?
我做不来 雨小姐
I can’t do that, Ms. Rain.
加把劲
Push yourself.
“A”
A
那这个词呢?
What’s this word?
“海岸边的一天”
字母你认识吗? 试试看
Do you know the letters? Come on.
D
“D”
A
“A”
Y
“Y”
你认识这个词吗?
Do you know that word?

“Day”
这个词呢?
What word is that?
A… T…
“At” “At”
不错 差不多了 这个词是”在”
Good. Almost. The word is “At.”

“At”

“The”
大声读出来
Sound it out.
贱♥人♥
“Beach.”(bitch)
这个音短一些 和婊♥子♥差不多
The word is “Shore.” it’s almost like “Beach.”
很不错
Very good.
现在整个句子读一遍
Now, read the whole thing for me.
一…
“A
天…
“Day
在…
“At The
短一些
“Shore.”
带着你的肥腚过来
Get your big ass in here.
你今天早上去哪了
Where was you at this morning?
我在和你说话 你今天早上去哪了?
You hear me talking to you? Where was you at this morning?
学校 我去学校了
School. I was at school.
– 你在说谎 – 不 我没有 – 你就是
– You a lying whore. – I’m not lying. – You is.
社会保障打电♥话♥来说要降低保障金
The welfare done called here saying they gonna remove you from my budget
因为本来应该去学校的
’cause you ain’t been attending school regularly.
我说过我被开除了 我已经在家待了2周了
I told you I got kicked out. I been home nearly every day for two weeks now.
你今天没和我说什么学校
You ain’t told me nothing about no damn school today.
我早上告诉过你我去学校了
I told you I was going to school this morning.
你最好去往锅里放点东西
You plan on putting some food in that frying pan?
阿珍 你有啥要说吗?
Precious, you got something you wanna say?
– 没有 – 那就别摔得那么响 明白?
– No. – Then don’t be slamming shit down in here. You understand?
遵命
Yes, ma’am.
你就应该忘掉那些狗屁学校…
You need to forget about that school shit and
省下社会救助金
take your ass down to the welfare.
– 我在学校学知识 – 知识是个屁?
– I’m getting a stipend from school. – Fool, what the fuck is a stipend? What is that?
操那有啥用! 我说了让你去申请社会保障!
Fuck a stipend. I said take your ass down to the welfare.
现在?
Right now?
现在他妈的有啥用?
Why in the fuck would you go right now?
天都黑了 屁早关门了
it’s at nighttime. Shit is closed. You gotta be there by 7:00 a.m.
你要是想找到人说话 你得早上7点去
in the morning if you wanna talk to somebody.
蠢得要死
Fucking stupid.
你觉得自己很了不起是不是? 是这么回事吧
You think you’re too good now? is that what it is?
你觉得社会保障金你看不起?
You think you is too good for the welfare?
白人申请社会保障金的 比黑人多了去了
There’s more white folk getting assistance than it is niggers, Ms. Onassis.
我是想说…
I think I said the rapy…
你速度点! 我他妈的快饿死了!
Hurry your ass up. I am in here fucking starving.
如果我饿死了 你能去哪?
Now what you gonna do if I die of starvation? Where you gonna go after that?
哦对! 我忘了! 学校!
I forgot. School.
那人说啥来着?那个叫啥?一对啥?一对一教学
Each… What that bitch say? Each one do what? Each one teach one?
管他们操♥他♥妈♥的教啥
Well, they don’t know who the fuck they teaching,
反正你屁都学不会
cause you can’t learn shit.
别听那些白人的
Keep on listening to them white people.
到最后还是被♥操♥
That’s what’s gonna get you fucked up.
阿珍 我饿了
Precious, I’m hungry.
你没他妈的把豆子和那个猪蹄放一起?
You ain’t cooked no collard greens with the fucking pigs’ feet?
没有点粮食我怎么吃猪蹄?
Like, how am I supposed to eat pigs’ feet with no collard greens?
而且这猪蹄上他妈的怎么那么多毛?!
And why in the fuck does that pigs’ feet have so much hair in it?
你吃给我看看 你吃这堆狗屎
You eat it. You come eat this shit.
– 我不饿 – 你就是饿了
– I’m not hungry, though. – Yes, you is.
阿珍 如果你天杀的不吃的话…
Precious, if you don’t get this goddamn plate…
吃完了去给我做 再做坏了 你就继续吃!
You just fix mine when you get done. Since you fucked it up, you gonna eat it up.
给我速度点 阿珍 我她妈也饿着呢
Hurry up and eat, Precious. I’m fucking hungry, too.
而且别等它凉了 因为凉了的猪蹄恶心的要死
And don’t let it get cold, cause cold ass pigs’ feet is nasty as shit.
你吃什么?
我不饿
吃吧!吃吧!
妈妈…
快坐下你的肥腚吧
好好吃吧 马上就凉了
可能你不明白 我真的不饿
吃吧 贱♥人♥
妈妈
说说你家里的情况
So, tell me about… Tell me about your home life.
没啥好说的
Ain’t nothing to really talk about.
这里很安全 只管说吧
You’re in a safe place. Just talk. What’s going on?
到底怎么了 一提到家
What’s the first thing that comes to your mind
你首先想到什么
when you think about home?
我想有自己的电视 可以在自己房♥间里看
I just wish I had my own TV, so I could watch it in my room.
不用和我妈一起看
lf I had my own TV, I wouldn’t have to watch it with my mother.
和你妈妈一起看电视会怎么样呢?
And what’s it like, watching TV with your mother?
你和你妈妈一起看过电视吗?
You enjoy watching TV with your mother?
我需要了解你的家庭状况 我需要了解你生活的状况
I need to know about your home life. I need to know what it’s like where you live.
我妈就像一头坐在沙发上的鲸鱼
My mother’s like a whale on the couch.
她说我整天就知道吃 但是她老是逼着我吃
She say I eat all the time, but she always making me eat.
所以她说我肥得一塌糊涂
Then she call me a fat mess.
她说因为我房♥子显得小
She say the apartment is little ’cause of me.
有时候她去玩六♥合♥彩♥
Only time she ever leaves is to play her numbers.
那时我感觉自己也天天坐在屋子里
I feel like I could just sit in the house with her every day,
像坨屎
the shades drawn,
看电视 吃东西 再看电视 再吃东西

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!