我躺在退伍军人管理局医院里时
When I was lying there in the VA hospital,
人生刚经历了一场巨变
with a big hole blown through the middle of my life,
我开始梦见自己在飞翔
I started having these dreams of flying.
自♥由♥自在
I was free.
只是到头来 你总得醒来面对现实
Sooner or later, though, you always have to wake up.
如果你有钱 就能修复脊椎
They can fix a spinal, if you got the money,
但在这种经济状况下 退伍军人可没这种待遇
but not on vet benefits, not in this economy.
到退伍军人管理局报个到领个十二块买♥♥杯咖啡
A VA check and 12 bucks will get you a cup of coffee.
我就被排在了所谓的候补名单上
I’m what they call… waitlisted.
灭绝了一个多世纪的孟加拉虎 现有望回归
The Bengal Tiger, extinct for over a century is making a comeback.
这些北♥京♥动物园的克隆虎崽
These cloned tiger cubs at the Beijing Zoo are the latest of a number of species
是近五年来最新一批被克隆复活的孟加拉虎
that have been cloned back into existence in the past five years.
我加入陆战队 是为了经受磨难和锤炼
I became a marine for the hardship. To be hammered on the anvil of life.
我告诉自己 我能克服所有对男子汉的考验
I told myself I can pass any test a man can pass.
杰克 杰克 杰克 杰克
Jake! Jake! Jake! Jake! Jake!
坦白地有话直说吧
Let’s get it straight, upfront.
我不用你可怜我
I don’t want your pity.
如果你想要公平 那就大错特错
You want a fair deal, you’re on the wrong planet.
这是个弱肉强食的世界
The strong prey on the weak.
就这么简单
That’s just the way things are.
而所有人都如此麻木不仁
And nobody does a damn thing.
放开他 快放开他
Get off! Get off of him!
我只想让自己那可悲的生活能有点价值
All I ever wanted in my sorry-ass life was a single thing worth fighting for.
要知道你这下是得罪了个顾客
I hope you realized you just lost yourself a customer.
拍马的贱♥人♥
Candy-ass bitch.
如果不下雨 我们就不训练
If it ain’t raining, we ain’t training.
-看上去和他不太像 -就是他
– It doesn’t look like him. – It’s him.
你是杰克·萨利吗
You Jake Sully?
滚开 老子好心情都被你们搅了
Step off. You’re ruining my good mood.
是关于你哥哥的事
It’s about your brother.
我们要找汤·萨利
We’re looking for Sully, T.
在这里
In there.
天啊 汤米
Jesus, Tommy.
真是弱肉强食的世界
The strong prey on the weak.
一个持刀男子彻底毁了汤米的人生
A guy with a knife took all Tommy would ever be
就为了抢几张他钱包里的钞票
for the paper in his wallet.
那两个制♥服♥官员的话听着很动心
The concern of the suits was touching.
你哥哥参与了一项重要投资项目
Your brother represented a significant investment.
我们想让你继续他的合约
We’d like to talk to you about taking over his contract.
因为你们的基因组完全相同 你可以取代他的位置
And since your genome is identical to his, you could step into his shoes,
可以这么说吧
so to speak.
你有机会在一个新世界展开新生活
It’d be a fresh start on a new world.
你可以有所成就 并与众不同
You could do something important. You can make a difference.
酬劳很丰厚
And the pay is good.
相当丰厚
Very good.
汤米才是科学家 不是我
Tommy was the scientist, not me.
他才想在宇宙中跨越几光年
He was the one who wanted to get shot light-years out in space
寻找他要的答案
to find the answers.
而我只是个笨蛋大兵 只会被傻乎乎地送上前线当炮灰
Me, I was just another dumb grunt getting sent someplace he was gonna regret.
冷冻状态下 你根本不会做梦
In cryo, you don’t dream at all.
感觉不像是过了六年
It doesn’t feel like six years.
而是喝了五杯龙舌兰后又大干了一架
More like a fifth of tequila and an ass-kicking.
我们到了吗
Are we there yet?
是的 到了 阳光小子
Yeah, we’re there, sunshine.
我们到了
We’re there.
你们被冷冻了5年9个月又22天
You’ve been in cryo for five years, nine months and 22 days.
你们会感到饥饿和虚弱
You will be hungry. You will be weak.
如果你感觉恶心 请使用身边的便捷呕吐袋
If you feel nausea, please use the sacks provided for your convenience.
工作人员感谢您的配合
The staff thanks you in advance.
前方就是潘多拉星
Up ahead was Pandora.
人人都听过它的故事 而我却从没想过会去那里
You grew up hearing about it, but I never figured I’d be going there.
瓦尔基里1-6 收到请回复
Valkyrie 1-6, copy…
瓦尔基里1-6 你可以通过224入口降落
Valkyrie 1-6, you are clear for de-orbit burn at 2-2-4-niner.
收到 冒险星 通过224入口降落
Copy, Venture Star. Go for de-orbit burn at 2-2-4-niner.
-背上行李 快点 -快背上行李
– Exo-packs on! Let’s go! Exo-packs on! – Exo-packs on! Let’s go!
大伙记住 要是没有面具
Remember, people, you lose that mask,
20秒后你会失去意识 4分钟后你就死了
you’re unconscious in 20 seconds, you’re dead in four minutes!
今天可不准有人死 不然我的报告会很难看
Let’s nobody be dead today! Looks very bad on my report.
地狱门指挥塔 这里是TAV1-6
Hell’s Gate tower, this is TAV 1-6 on approach.
正在通过外♥围♥标记 已看到基地
Crossing outer marker. Mine is in sight.
松开安全带 背上行李
Harnesses off! Get your packs!
-打起精神 动作快点 -松开安全带 快点
– Put it together, let’s go! Let’s go! – Harnesses off! One minute!
舷梯下来后 直接进基地 不许停
When that ramp comes down, go directly into the base. Do not stop!
直接冲进基地 等我的信♥号♥♥
Go straight inside. Wait for my mark!
出发 快跑 快点 跟上
Go, go, go, go! Get out of there! Keep moving! Let’s go, let’s go!
根本没有前海陆这种说法
There’s no such thing as an ex-Marine.
你或许退役了 但精神绝不能丢
You may be out, but you never lose the attitude.
快点 特殊儿童 别让我等你
Let’s go, special case! Do not make me wait for you!
好吧 小妞们
Well, well, ladies.
瞧瞧这些新丁
Look at all this fresh meat!
在地球上 这些人是陆军 海陆
Back on Earth, these guys were Army dogs, Marines,
为自♥由♥而战
fighting for freedom.
小心点 你个坐轮椅的
Look out, hot rod!
而在这 他们只是雇佣兵
But out here they’re just hired guns,
拿钱办事没商量
taking the money, working for the company.
老兄 看看这个
Check this out, man.
这儿还有个残废
Meals on wheels.
搞什么 不是吧
Oh, man, that is just wrong.
20分钟内给我派2个人来
I got two guys free in about 20 minutes!
明白 这就去
Got it! Need them!
你们已经不在堪萨斯了
You’re not in Kansas anymore.
你们在潘多拉星上 爷们娘们
You are on Pandora, ladies and gentlemen.
时时刻刻记住这一点
Respect that fact every second of every day.
如果真有地狱
If there is a hell,
那和潘多拉比起来 也不过是儿戏
you might want to go there for some R&R after a tour on Pandora.
在这道围栏外面
Out there, beyond that fence,
所有地上爬的 天上飞的 土里钻的生物
every living thing that crawls, flies or squats in the mud
都想要弄死你 再把你眼珠子挖出来当糖吞了
wants to kill you and eat your eyes for Jujubes.
这里有种人形土著称为纳威族
We have an indigenous population of humanoids called the Na’vi.
他们箭上的毒能麻痹神经
They’re fond of arrows dipped in a neurotoxin
一分钟内就能要你的命
that’ll stop your heart in one minute.
他们的骨骼含有天生碳纤维 强壮坚硬
And they have bones reinforced with naturally occurring carbon fiber.
极难杀死
They are very hard to kill.
作为这儿的安全主管 我的职责是确保你们不丢了小命
As head of security, it is my job to keep you alive.
但我做不到
I will not succeed.
你们当中难免有人会送命
Not with all of you.
如果你想生存下来
If you wish to survive,
就得养成钢铁般坚毅的精神
you need to cultivate a strong mental attitude.
你必须遵守规则
You’ve got to obey the rules.
潘多拉法则
Pandora rules.
第一条
Rule number one…
这和以前老派的让你安心的
There’s nothing like an old-school safety brief
安全简报完全不同
to put your mind at ease.
借过 借过 杰克 你是杰克吧 汤姆的弟弟
Excuse me. Excuse me. Jake! You’re Jake, right? Tom’s brother.
你和他长得真像
Wow! You look just like him.
抱歉 我是诺姆·斯佩尔曼 我们一起参加的化身项目训练
Sorry, I’m Norm. Spellman. I went through avatar training with him.
这边是生物实验室
…into the bio-lab.
我们会在这处上好一阵 你好吗 我是诺姆 化身操作员
We’re gonna spend a lot of time up here. Hey! How you doing? Norm, avatar driver.
-你好 -好
– Hi. – Hey.
联结…这儿是联结舱
Link… Here’s the link room right here.
是我们和化身联结的地方
This is where we’re connecting to the avatar.
我和诺姆的工作是操作
Me and Norm are here to drive
这些遥控人体 称为化身
these remotely controlled bodies called avatars.
他们是人类DNA和当地土著DNA的结合产物
And they’re grown from human DNA mixed with the DNA of the natives.
-欢迎 -你好
– Hey. Welcome. – Hey.
-欢迎来到潘多拉星 你来了真好 -多谢
– Welcome to Pandora. Good to have you. – Thanks.
靠 他们真是巨大
Damn! They got big.
是啊 他们已经完全成熟了
Yeah, they fully mature on the flight out.
看来模拟化身运作良好
So the proprioceptive sims seem to work really well.
是啊 他们的肌张力很出色
Yeah, they’ve got great muscle tone.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!