我的天
Oh, my God!
威廉森 快进来
Williamson, get in here!
这里怎么回事
What the hell happened in here?
一点小意外
An accident.
赶紧把他送去医务室 快
Let me get in here.Hold on. Come on
出去
Get out
我以为你只是想和他说些悄悄话
I thought you said you were gonna have a conversation with him
没错
Yeah, I did
事情有点过火而已
Things… escalated.
我们需要帮忙
We need some help here.
带他去3号♥房♥
Bring him on into three
凯希 给他十毫升麻♥醉♥药♥
Kathy, I’m gonna need 10ccs of Xylocaine
感谢帮忙 我来处理这事吧
Thanks, guys. I’ll take it from here
我说了 谢谢 我会处理的
I said thank you. I’ll take it from here
走吧
Let’s go
好的
OK
让我看看你的脚
Let’s take a look at you
你会没事的
You’re OK. You’re OK
发生了什么
What happened?
没什么
Nothing
这是没什么吗 迈克尔
This isn’t nothing?Michael
我要知道发生了什么
I need you to tell me what happened
不要逼我对你说谎
Don’t make me lie to you
拜托
Please
我希望内务部能对这件事进行调查
I think you had better start an investigation
不需要
Oh, there’s no need.
我们很清楚发生了什么
We know what happened
那麻烦你告诉我
Perhaps you’d been good enoughto enlighten me
地上有一把除草剪刀
There was a pair of gardening shears
就在他工作的小屋子里
On the floor of the shed
很明显 他踩了上去
He stepped on them
然后刀锋直接穿过了鞋割伤了他的脚
The blade went right through his boot, huh?
是的
Yeah
但是为什么他的脚上没有鞋呢
So why wasn’t the boot still on his foot?
我说过了 医生
Like I said, Doctor
我们已经搞定了这件事
We got it taken care of
走吧
Let’s go
-我要把那个混♥蛋♥杀了 -不行
-I’ll kill that scum. -You won’t.
你杀了他就等于扼杀了我们离开的机会
You kill him, you kill our ticket out of here
看他对你做了什么
Look what he did to you
我怕你活不过下一秒钟
You won’t last a second here
如果我不做点什么
Unless I do something about it
你听过顶点飞行公♥司♥吗
You ever hear of Top Flight Charters?
听过
Yeah
他们运作中西部 一些小型机场的航线
They operate flights from small airfields in the Midwest
那公♥司♥离这里不到10英里
Like the one ten miles away.
属于阿布鲁奇名下的空壳公♥司♥
They’re run by a shell corporation Abruzzi owns
如果我们跟他合作
We get him on board
就可以保证我们能在越狱的当晚
there’ll be a flight for us
坐上飞机销声匿迹
The night we get outside these walls.
你愿意把逃亡的成败
You’re willing to risk the entire escape
寄托在这个你根本不了解的人身上
On a guy you don’t even know?
谋事在人
Preparation can only take you so far
但成事在天
After that, you gotta take a few leaps of faith
我不相信阿布鲁奇是可以信任的
Abruzzi’s a huge leap of faith
不仅仅是阿布鲁奇
I’m not talking about Abruzzi
还有一人是关键人物
There’s someone else who holds the key to this entire thing
有了他 才决定最后是成功还是失败
It either works or it doesn’t
问题是
Problem is
我要进来以后 才能肯定这个人是谁
I couldn’t know who that was until he got in here
苏克雷
Sucre?
你不是认真的吧
You can’t be serious
那是一个贼 你不能相信他
The guy’s a thief, Michael. He can’t be trusted
必须相信他
Gonna have to trust him
因为他是我的室友
Because he’s my cellmate
你对他了解多少
How well do you know him?
认识了不过一周
About as well as a man can in a week.
你告诉他等于告诉所有人
You tell him, he tells everyone
那样我们就完了 你明白吗
We’re done.You know that, right?
他不加入的话
If he’s not on board
我没法在牢房♥做任何事
There’s no digging in that cell
如果真的是这样
And if there’s no digging
逃亡只是做梦
Then there’s no escape
你好 请在 嘀 一声后留下口讯
Thank you for calling.Please leave a message after the tone
玛丽克鲁兹
Maricruz
是我 亲爱的 你在吗
It’s me, baby. Are you there?
你在的话接电♥话♥ 我被关禁闭了
Pick up if you’re there, Mari.I’ve been in the SHU
我一直很想你
I’ve been thinking about you
想你迷人的身体
About your body
我一直在想你的身体
God, I’ve been thinking about your body
你好
Hello?
德尔加多太太
Mrs Delgado…
你好吗
Hi, how you doing?
我是费尔南多
It’s me, Fernando
抱歉打扰你
Sorry to bother you at home
你知道玛丽克鲁兹的手♥机♥怎么了吗
Do you know what’s up with Maricruz’s cellphone?
一直都打不通 都是留言信箱
It just keeps going straight to voice mail
她大概把手♥机♥关掉了
Maybe she has it turned off
请问你知道她在哪里吗
Any chance you know where she is?
我当然知道
I know exactly where she is.
她在哪里
And that would be?
-和赫克特在一起 -赫克特
-With Hector. -Hector?
是的
That’s right
他们出去逛街了 我想
They’re at the mall, I think
你不想我再见她了
I don’t suppose next time you see her
你是不是能让她把手♥机♥打开
You could have her turn her phone back on?
德尔加多太太 我知道你不喜欢我
Mrs Delgado, I know you don’t like me
但我爱你女儿 她也爱我
But I love your daughter and she loves me
我们快结婚了 你知道吗
We’re gonna get married, you know?
如果你是一个明白人 你也真正爱她的话
If you were a decent man,and you really loved her
就不要再缠着她了
You’d let her live her life
这话是什么意思
What’s that supposed to mean?
我会告诉她你打过电♥话♥来
I’ll tell her you called
我想搞点破坏
I’m looking to do some damage
那你来对地方了
Well, you’ve come to the right place.
我要慢慢的那种
I want to do it slow.
造成最大痛苦的
Inflict the maximum amount of pain
让人求死不能
So a guy wishes he’d die
你明白的 就是那种快死了
And get it over with,
但又不会去见上帝的那种
But just can’t quite get there.
明白
Oh, I got that.
明白了
I got that.
来看看这个吧 老大
Look at this right here, boss.
我宝贝的收割者
I call it the gutter.
从胃那里插♥进♥去
You jam it in the stomach.
肠子都给拉出来
These bits hook the intestines.
只要轻轻一拉
You give it a pull back
那个可怜虫的内脏会乱成一团
poor sucker’s guts are hanging right out of his stomach
他会像你说的那样
And he’ll get a real good look at emcos
求死不能
The wound’s not fatal
至少在伤口感染之前不会死
At least not until the infection sets in.
你真是一个变♥态♥的家伙 你知道吗
You’re one sick puppy,you know that?
谢谢
Thank you.
你怎么了
What happened?
我很好
I’m OK.
他们打你了吗
They’ve gotten to you, haven’t they?
那些囚犯
The other prisoners.
天呢 迈克尔 这地方会让你送命的
My God, Michael, this place is gonna kill you.
你说你跟一个女人有接触
You said you talked to a woman.
-她叫什么 -莱提莎
-What was her name? -Leticia

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!