难熬的一晚吧?
Rough night?
我收到你的留言了 出什么事儿了?
I got your message. What’s the problem?
我的钥匙丢了
Lost my keys.
在哪找到的?
Where’d you find them?
就几尺远的地方
Four feet that way.
我一定是掉在那了
Must’ve dropped them.
你最近怎样? 有好一会儿不见了
How you doing? It’s been a while.
还行 你呢?
Fine. How are you?

Cold.
我 阿
Man, I…
我得和你谈点事儿
I need to talk to you about something.
-一块儿吃午饭吧? -我得赶回去工作
-Grab some lunch at Fascetti’s? -I have to get back to work.
说起工作 我听说你几周前被解雇了
Speaking of which,I heard you got fired a few weeks ago.
这次又怎么回事?
What was it this time?
你真想知道?
You really want to know?
亦或是你喜欢这种居高临下的感觉?
Or are you just enjoying the view from your high horse?
知道我要什么吗?
You know what I want?
我不想让人感觉我比你大似的
To not have to be the older brother to my older brother.
你在这干什么 克拉勃?
What you doing here, Crab?
好久不见了 林肯先生 都去哪了?
Long time no see, Mr. Linc.Where you been?
乱逛
Here and there.
我马上就还你那9万块 行了吗
I’m gonna get your 90 grand, all right?
别紧张 伙计 已经有人替你付了
Oh, relax, man,that debt already been paid.
谁付的?
By who?
一个喜欢帮助别人的人
Someone who likes to do people favors.
我不知道你想得到什么
I don’t know what it is you think you’re getting
但有些事我还是得说清楚
but let’s be clear about something.
筹到钱可能还得再等几天
It’s gonna be a few days before I get the money lined up.
别开玩笑了
Let’s not kid ourselves.
你弄不到那么多钱的
You can’t get anywhere near that kind of money.
还是考虑一下你能为我做些什么吧
So let’s talk about what you can do for me.
同盟国就好比是你的家人 虽时有矛盾发生
Allies are like family.We have disagreements,
但感恩节那天总能把任何事情都抛在脑后
but we always seem to smooth things out by Thanksgiving.
好了 如果要你选的话
Okay, if you had to choose,
你选副总统莱娜斯 还是HR的凯西?
Vice President Reynolds or Kathy in HR?
这两个我都不选
I’ll take door number three.
如果你必须选一个呢
Come on. If you had to choose.
HR的那妞 迈克尔从不对金发女郎感兴趣
That chick in HR.Michael never cared much for blondes.
V (维罗妮卡)
V.
你好吗 迈克尔?
How you doing, Michael?
好 我还不错 你呢?
Good. I’m good. How are you?
我还行 知道么 我现在在格雷&罗斯那儿干
I’m okay.You know, I’m over at Glazer and Ross.
97号♥律师
Lawyer number 97.
收入还不错
Benefits are good.
林肯怎么样?
How’s Lincoln?
你们俩没联♥系♥过?
You guys haven’t talked?
没有 好几年没说过话了 他像失踪了一样
No, not for a few years.He kind of dropped off the radar.
他怎样?
How is he?

He’s…
老样子
He’s Linc.
不管那家伙是谁
I don’t care who the guy is.
我没杀他就是了
I ain’t killing no one.
我一定是听错了 我在给你机会
I must have missed the part where I gave you a choice.
黑色皮夹克
Black leather jacket.
前面有两颗纽扣 每个袖子上有三颗
Two buttons down the front,three on each sleeve.
左袖少了一颗 哦 不 是右边
One missing on his right… No, left arm.
褪色牛仔裤
Jeans. Faded.
右膝位置有块油迹
Stain on the left knee.
他干了很多的坏事儿
He does bad things to good people.
想想吧 这颗子弹值9万美金
Think of this as a $90,000 bullet.
你就可以重新开始做人了
You start fresh,
你也不必再顾忌
and you keep me from finding out
我是否还会再来找你的麻烦
if there’s someone in your life you will do something for.
我应该 我应该帮你叫俩出租车
Oh, I should call you a cab.
你知道怎样辨别上帝是男的吗?
You know how you can tell God is a man?
鞋子
Shoes.
小心点
Easy.
对不起
I’m sorry.
什么?
What?
是 恩
It’s…
你不接吗?
You gonna answer it?
他会留言的
He’ll leave a message.
他总这么做的
He always does.
迈克尔 是林肯
Michael, it’s Linc.
我需要你的帮助 兄弟 事情糟了
I need your help, bro.I’m in something real bad.
我想我是脱不了身了
I can’t get out of it.
我要你帮我理理头绪 我现在脑子乱极了
I need you to straighten me out.My head is all messed up and…
真的很重要 兄弟 记着一定要回电♥话♥
Anyway, it’s real important, bro.You gotta call me.
最好就现在
You gotta call me now.
我们不能这么做
I can’t do this.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
我帮你叫辆的士吧
I’ll call you a cab.
拍到他了吗?
Did we get him?
我想是的 搭档
I believe we did, partner.
你开玩笑?
Are you kidding me?
南多 我们应该奏扁那小子的
Nando, we should’ve whooped that guy’s ass.
你拜托 我只看到你奏过别人一次
Please. Only time I seen you whoop some ass
而且那次的那家伙只是插队而已
is when that old man cut in front of you at Arby’s.
都已经是个老老头了 还是个瞎子
and he was like 102 and blind.
还装了个假肢
With a plastic hip.
哦 老天
Oh, my God.
怎么了?
What?
嘿 他们在4B(房♥间名)等你
Hey, they’re waiting for you in 4B.
哦 把他的X光片拿过来 我马上就到
Oh, pull his film.I’ll be there in a minute.
好吧
Okay.
法兰克军士 你总是带给我惊喜
Sergeant Franklin,you never cease to amaze me.
有什么东西是你弄不到的吗?
Is there anything you can’t get here?
好吧 说话算话
All right, a deal’s a deal.
监狱守卫任务
Prison guard duty.
远离前线 最安全的任务
Away from the front.Safest place you could be.
谢谢
Thank you.
我在家的妻子孩子也会感谢你的
And my wife and daughter back home thank you too, sir.
这些冷焊接线是非常重要的
These coal seams are pretty significant.
-嘿 -好
-Hey. -Hi.
能让我们单独谈会吗? 谢谢
Would you give us a minute? Thanks.
看新闻了吗?
Have you been watching the news?
干什么?
Why?
是关于林肯
It’s Lincoln.
不是我♥干♥的
I didn’t do it.
特伦斯·斯蒂德曼? 副总统的弟弟
Terrence Steadman?The Vice President’s brother.
你有没想过他们会怎么处置你?
Do you have any idea what they’re gonna do to you?
不是我♥干♥的 兄弟 这只是个圈套 不是我♥干♥的
I didn’t do it, man. It was a setup.I didn’t do it.
你认识他
You knew him.
-谁? -斯蒂德曼
-Who? -Steadman.

No.
-你曾在他公♥司♥工作 -那又怎么样?
-You worked for his company. -So what?
几星期前你在那儿被解雇了
From which you were fired a few weeks ago.
我在货物仓装卸货物的 从没见过这个家伙
I loaded containers in the warehouse.Never met the guy.
该死的 迈克尔? 你♥他♥妈♥的好像是个侦探似的
What the hell, Mike?You sound like one of the damn detectives.
-我只是在说 -你认为是我♥干♥的?
-I’m just saying. -You think I did it?
我听说你欠谁9万块钱
I heard you owe someone 90 grand.
-谁告诉你的? -大家都在说
-Who told you that? -People talk.
我知道斯蒂德曼很有钱
And I know Steadman had a lot of money.
也许我为人确实不怎么样 但我绝不是杀人犯
I may be a lot of things,but I’m not a murderer.
那昨晚你在那个车♥库♥干什么?
Then what were you doing in that garage last night?
你向警♥察♥坦白了你去过那儿
You admitted to the police you were there.
老实说 林肯 我不知道你怎么会走这一步的
Honestly, Linc,I don’t know how it’s come to this.
你不能老抱怨妈妈死的早
And you can’t keep blaming Mom for dying
爸爸离家的早 因为我也都经历了这些
and Dad for leaving,because I was there, too.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!