他们想让我死
They’d have let me die,
就像他们想让你死一样
just like they’re gonna let you die.
回到给我吃的那个话题
Get back to the”feed me”part.
鸡肉
Chicken.
伙计 你哪里来的鸡肉
Man,where’d you get chicken?
那不是鸡肉
That’s not chicken.
-还要再来点吗 -要
-Want some more? -Yeah.
那你要帮我跑个腿
Then you’re gonna have to run an errand for me.
跑什么腿
What kind of errand?
-爸爸 是我 -LJ
-Dad? It’s me. -LJ.
你在哪里
Where are you?
我在巴拿马
I’m in Panama.
什么
What?

How
你怎么得到这个号♥码的
How’d you get this number?
我碰到莎拉
Well,I ran into Sara.
她从领♥事♥馆♥得到你的号♥码
She got your number from the consulate.
爸爸 我得挂了
Dad,I’m cutting out.
LJ 我听不清楚
LJ,I can’t hear you,man.
爸爸 照我说的做
Dad,do this.
和我们在加菲 普莱斯大厦见面
Meet us at the restaurant in the Garfield Price building
在顶楼的餐馆
at the top.
加菲什么
Garfield what?
8点半
8:30
决斗时间
Time to fight,blanco
希望你没事
Best to make your peace with God.
都安排好了?
all right?
当然
Come on
10对1
Ten to one.
没人喜欢那美♥国♥佬♥
No one wants the American.
什么?居然要10对1
What? Even at 10-1?
所以他必须要投靠我们
There’s a reason he chose World.
已经连续死了6个了
Six consecutive life terms,okay?
擦干净
Clean it up.
我只是开个玩笑
I’m just kidding,man.
放心吧
Tranquilo
当然啦 因为您
Surely,it’s beneath a man of your status
在这正是把握全局
to be walking around like that
的核心人物
all sticky-like.
放了他
Leave him.
你什么意思
What do you propose?
帮您擦鞋
Ablution.
为了投靠您的门下
A humble sign of friendship from a stranger
以表达我最诚挚的善意
who’s come into your house.
哦 对不起
Sorry about that.
我只是个废人
Just half a man down here.
你叫什么?
What’s your name,
就叫我”朋友”好了
You can just call me”friend.”
对着膝关节就是一脚
Go for the kneecap.
恩 就是你想的那样
You,uh you hit it
直接踹上去 膝关节就断了
straight on,it’ll buckle,
你就能把那家伙彻底放倒
and you’ll take the guy out of commission.
使用诡计 这就是你的伎俩?
Fighting dirty? That’s your secret?
这世界上没什么光明正大的事
I didn’t think there was any such thing as clean
尤其是在这
in a place like this.
阿历克斯 我很意外
You know,I’m surprised,Alex.
没想到你还会关心人
It almost sounds like you care.
你可是我离开这鬼地方的关键
You’re my get-out-of-jail-free card.
要活着
Just survive.
记得踹膝盖 要用尽力气
Kneecap,really hard.
祝你好运
Good luck,man.
上帝保佑你
God bless,man.
两只狗之间有争执
We got a disagreement between two dogs
一个是瘾君子 另一个是扒手
a drug addict and a thief.
两个我都不能饶恕
And I condone neither.
我已经金盘洗手了
And I wash my hands of both of them.
但是我们是有规矩的
But they have an issue,and we have rules.
没有规矩 我们就和野蛮没两样
And without rules,we’re nothing but savages.
所以 我们要尊重规矩
Therefore,with proper respect for the rules,
这次的决斗只有一个规定
this fight is engaged with only one rule
不能用武器
no weapons.
单挑
Only man versus man,
不能借助物品和障碍
without augmentation or handicap.
要说的都说完了
I’m done talking.
我不会打的
I’m not going to fight
你还没明白规矩 朋友
I don’t think you understand the rules,friend.
只有活着的人才能走出去
Only one man comes out alive.
不能用武器 规矩不能坏 记得吗?
Rules are rules. Remember?
如果我们没规矩
If we don’t have them
我们就是野蛮人
we’re savages.
对不起
Oh,excuse me.
你没有穿外套
You have no jacket.
我只是过来等下人 通融一下
Come on,man. I’m just meeting someone. Give me a break.
这是个高级场所
Well,this is a nice place.
要求要穿外套
It requires jackets.
我没有
Well,I don’t
外套
have a jacket.
必须要穿外套
It requires jackets.

Fine.
麻烦你
Excuse me.
你会讲英语吗?
You speak English?
那你认识美元的吧?
How about American?
请给我一杯水
Can I grab a water,please?
你大老远来巴拿马
Please tell me you didn’t come
不是只为了喝杯水吧
all the way to Panama for the water.
为了家庭
Family.
夹克挺不错的 萨杰奥
That’s a nice jacket,Sergio.
说来话长了
It’s a long story.
谢谢
Thank you.
你在等人吧?
You’re waiting for someone,huh?

Uh-huh.
我早该知道
I should have known.
长相不错的男人总是先被人挑走了
Good-looking ones are always taken.
你的脸怎么了?
What happened to your face?
猫抓的
A cat.
猫 一定是好大的猫
Cat. It’s a big cat.
你不要提问题
You push anything too far into a corner,
太刨根问底了好吗
and the claws will come out.
夫人 也许你总是选择的时机不对
Your timing’s all wrong,lady.
噢 得了吧 过来一起吧
Oh,come on. Hang out.
我很愿意 只不过现在不行
I’d like to but it ain’t the right time.
林肯 的确时机不合适
Yes,it is,Lincoln.
看起来我们有得聊了
We have a lot to discuss.
特别是 关于你弟弟
Specifically,your brother.
我强烈建议
I highly suggest
你跟他聊聊
you talk to him.
把里面的死尸带出来吧
The dead men inside Bring them out
我想葬了他
I want to bury him
他们会被葬在这
They will be buried here.
除非他们家人出面 自己料理后事
Unless their family members step forward to make their own arrangements.
转运我去另一个监狱的事情进行得怎么样?
How are we coming with the transfer?
有一伙人
There are some people
希望你可以帮他们把里面的某个人弄出去
that want you ask someone out of there.
我知道
Yeah,I know.
他们有跟我接触过
Some guy already approached me.
我拒绝了他们
I said,”No,thank you.”
你必须待在里面
You got to stay.
你说什么?
What are you talking about?
那个人的名字是詹姆斯 韦斯勒
His name’s James Whistler
不行 不行 林肯 我不想再这么做了
No,no,no,no,Linc,I can’t do that again.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!