戈尔巴乔夫先生 拆掉了围墙
Mr.Gorbachev, tear down this wall.
苏联70年来的共♥产♥制度瓦解
Bringing to an end the Soviet empire…
政♥府♥腐♥败♥ 民不聊生
and its 70-year experiment in communism.
导致黑道猖獗
Yet while jubilation at the prospect of freedom…
苏俄黑♥手♥党♥是国际犯罪组织
The Russian mafia has evolved into an organized crime network…
在美国有上亿元的交易
with profits in billions, including substantial US operations.
成立联邦调查局特别联络处
Announcing an unprecedented opening of an FBI legal attache…
美俄执法机构首度合作
along with the first-everjoint US and Russian law enforcement operation.
贾兹
Ghazzi!
伟大的贾兹
Ghazzi the Great!
你来早了
I expected you later.
提列好吗
How’s Terek?
很好
Fine, fine.
安托 给大家倒香槟
Anatole, Champagne all round.
贾兹进入舞厅坐下来
Ghazzi’s in the club. He’s in position.
好 行动 俄警进去
Okay. Op’s a go. MVD only.
这礼拜没拿到好处
What – no kickback this week?
寇斯洛娃少校 内务部
Major Koslova, MVD.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
可恶的市场经济
This damn market economy…
这些够吗
…here, is this enough?
贾兹 你因谋杀苏市长被捕
Ghazzi Murad, you are under arrest for the muder of Major Nikolai Semankho.
滚吧 小妞 你没有证据
Blow me, darling! You don’t have any witnesses. Nothing.
你的血就是铁证
Your blood id our witness.
你在现场留下DNA
You left your DNA at the scene of crime.
我的DNA
DNA?
什么 美♥国♥佬♥
What is this? An American?
你是什么东西
Who the fuck are you?
FBI副局长 卡特·福斯顿
Deputy Director Carter Preston…
条子
FBI.
臭婊♥子♥ 你搞上美♥国♥佬♥了
You fuck Americans now, you ugly militia whore.
你去死吧
And, you, go fuck yourself.
这里不是芝加哥 是俄♥国♥
This is not Chicago. This is Russia.
跟这只母狗滚吧
Take your bitch and get the fuck out of here.
我才不怕警♥察♥
You think I’m afraid of the MVD?
我要宰了你这臭婊♥子♥
I swear I will kill you and your fucking whore mothers.
我建议你别拒捕
I repeat, you are advised…
去你的 疤面女煞星 -够了
Fuck you, you scar-faced cunt! – All right, that’s enough!
夺走人命绝不容易
It’s never easy taking a life.
不过你也救了我一命
But you saved one too. Mine.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们措手不及
We had no warning.
他们偷击外面的兄弟
They must have ambushed our man outside.
一群持枪警♥察♥突然冲进来
Before we knew it, there were militia with their guns out…
开枪打死他
They just opened fire and killed him.
发生得太快 一下子就结束
It happened so fast. It was over before it started.
老天 可怜的弟弟
God, my poor brother.
你杀死几个警♥察♥
How many militia did you kill?
提列 我们来不及反抗
Terek, please, we didn’t stand a chance.
三十个警♥察♥还有美国人 -你到底杀死几个
There were 30 of them. Plus the Americans – Yes, but how many did you kill?
没有 一个都没有
None? Not even one?
拜托 我已经尽力了
Terek, please. I did what I could.
你已经尽力了 你尽力了
You did what you could.
你让臭警♥察♥和美国猪杀我弟弟
You let those militia pigs and that American scum kill my brother…
一个敌人也没杀
without killing one in return.
你只能那么做
Okay, that’s what you could do.
我却能这么做
Here’s what I can do.
我将他视如手足
I loved this man like a brother.
他是好朋友 好伙伴
He was a dear friend and partner to me.
我并不想杀他
So I took no joy in that.
你们想想看
But just think…
我能对朋友下手
if I could do this to one I love…
对敌人更不会手下留情
what could I do to someone I hate?
美国联邦调查局向我宣战
So the American FBI declares war on us?
那就开战吧
And war it is.
有别于其他掠食动物
Unlike other, less cunning predators…
土狼不会随便冒险
the hyena takes no chances…
有把握杀死猎物才攻击
never attacking unless sure of a kill.
它是猎杀高手 却不是君子
Though a consummate killer, he is clearly no gentleman.
抱歉让你久等
I apologize for keeping you waiting.
我有别的事
I had some other business to dispose of.
时间就是金钱 忙并不算好
So much wasted time, confusing motion with accomplishment.
再来一杯
Another drink?
请你直说吧
If we could get to the point.
俄♥国♥警♥察♥杀死我弟弟
The MVD killed my brother.
他们得血债血还
For that, I will see they drown in blood.
我要向他们的美国盟友示♥威♥
But to their allies in America, I wish to send a message.
公开示♥威♥
A very public message.
让他们打心里害怕
I want to strike fear into the marrow of their bones.
你能杀死此人吗
Can you kill this person?
可以
Yes.
事成后我得永远消失
If I take this job, I’ll have to disappear forever.
你要找我就得付出代价
So if you want me to do this, you’re going to have to pay me.
多少
How much?
美金 当然是现款
American dollars. All cash, of course.
先付一半 事成再给一半
Half now, half upon completion.
七千万元
Seventy million.
有何不可 没问题
Why not? Done.
还有谁知道
How many people know about this?
你和我 -这样最好
You and I – Keep it that way.
别用电♥话♥或传真和我联络
Don’t refer to our arrangement by telephone or fax, ever.
事成之前你要搬离俄♥国♥
You should find a place outside Russia to hide until the mission’s completed.
消息走漏由我决定是否进行
If word of this leaks, it’ll be my choice whether to continue or not.
不管怎样 钱我留下
Either way, I keep the initial payment.
好吗
Agreed?

Okay.
提列下令追杀俄警和FBI
Terek’s put bounties on all of us.
他悬赏取下副局长和我的人头
Deputy Director Preston and I have special bounties on our lives.
两礼拜内 七名干员遇害
In two weeks, seven MVD operatives have been killed.
他被逼急了 -这只是开始 他另有计划
At least we know we’re getting to him – Informants say this is just the start. Terek’s planning something more dramatic.
八天前 他和助手前往波夫
Eight days ago, Terek and his two top lieutenants were spotted in the town of Porvoo…
赫尔辛基以西六十公里
60 kilometers west of Helsinki.
他们和保镖占据旅馆三楼
They’re still there, taking the third floor for themselves and their bodyguards…
全都是前特战部队队员
All former Spetsnaz, nine in all.
五天来没人出门
Not one’s left the building in five days.
此人帕托·维斯基 负责对外联络
Their only contact with the outside is this man: Victor Politovsky.
他每天到邮局替提列拿信
He goes to the Porvoo Post Office twice a day for Terek’s mail…
联络国际刑♥警♥ 查出他的底细
Contact Interpol and get everything you can on Politovsky.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
提列的手下守口如瓶
Terek’s men are notoriously hard to turn out.
逮到他就得不择手段逼供
Should we get the opportunity, we must be prepared to interrogate…
再见傅先生 -先生
Good day to you, Mr.Preston – Sir.
我不想知道他的意思
I don’t think I want to know what that means.
新的护照很难弄
The new lamination’s the tricky part.
我得用上丙酮
You got to use ethyl-acetone.
这玩意会致肝癌
Nasty stuff. Gives you liver cancer.
我用磁碟机把磁条消磁
And I use a disk drive to erase the magnetic strip.
完美无缺
It’s perfect.
谢谢你 -你的手艺真棒
Thank you – You really do beautiful work.
这也算是艺术 -是的
Art comes in various guises – Yes, it does.
多少钱 -没错
What do I owe you? – Right.
你该给我375英镑
I think your balance is about 375.
这是五百英镑
This is 500.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
祝你生个胖宝宝 -谢了 下回见
Good luck with the baby – Thank you. See you next time.
你要怎么处理这笔钱
How do you want the accounts handled?
分别存入澳门和巴拿马户头
Split the deposit equally between the Macau and the Panama accounts.
原来的存款呢 -留下来 在卢森堡开个户头
And the balance? – Leave it here in dollars. I’ll need you to open me a Luxembourg account.
办些美国用卡 名字我给你
And get me some credit cards. Use an American bank. I’ll send you the names this week.
我把信♥用♥卡♥快递送到蒙特利尔
I’ll overnight the credit cards to your box in Montreal.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!