该死的 你搞什么鬼?
What the hell are you doing?
看好了 我手上有你需要的东西
You know I havewhat you need
到时候我会给你另一半的
And I’ll give you the rest
前提是我确认索菲亚 lj
After I know that Sofia, lj
他们都平安无事
They’re all safe.
我的书 书呢
My book my book
起来
Get up
这是哪里?
What is this place?
是我们交易的地方 按我们的约定
Where we’re gonna make the exchange on our terms.
沿路下去5英里的一个废弃仓库
An abandoned warehouse five miles down the road.
20分钟内 带上我儿子到那儿
Be there in 20 minutes with my son.
他们一定关闭了所有离开 巴拿马城的道路
They must’ve closed all the roads out of Panama.
爸爸 那我们怎么办?
Papa, what do we do?
惠斯勒还在假装他的那套渔夫言论?
Whistler still pretending he’s a fisherman and all this?
如果他不是渔夫 他又是干什么的呢?
Well, if he’s not a fisherman, what is he?
我才不管他说什么
I don’t care what he says
我根本不认识什么叫迈克·斯科菲尔德的家伙
I don’t know anything about this Michael Scofield guy
你确认还要继续撒谎下去吗 费尔南多?
You sure you don’t want to change your story Fernando?
我想这是我们分道扬镳的地方
I guess this is where I say good-bye.
抢我的皮卡
Hey my truck

No
我们现在该怎么办?
What are we gonna do now?
能借用下手♥机♥吗?
Do you have a cell phone?
电♥话♥请借我
please
是我女儿 谢谢
It’s my daughter thanks
我把他们甩了 赶紧过来接我
I lost them. you need to come and pick me up.
你在哪里?
Where are you?
让我猜猜电♥话♥那头是谁
Let me guess.
如果他有什么意外
If anything happens to him
那要看情况了 不是吗?
That depends, doesn’t it?
我已经到了你说好的仓库了
I’m at the warehouse, like you said.
你们在哪里?
Where are you?
你想我们还能去哪 在追逐你的伙伴呢
Chasing your buddy where do you think I am?
好吧 何不返回这里
Well, why don’t you get back here.
我手上有lj和索菲亚 我准备好做交易了
I have lj and Sofia. I’m ready to do the exchange.
-等我电♥话♥ -你说什么?
Call you back. what?
计划搞砸了
The pl’s shot.
-她已经到了 -好吧 那现在呢?
She’s already there. all right. so now what?
我花了2周时间布置那仓库
It took me two weeks to hook up that warehouse.
我们总能想出对策的
We’ll figure something out.
我能修复这一切 也是我正试图做的
I can fix this. that’s what I was trying to do.
你打电♥话♥让他们来接你
You were calling them to pick you up.
这样就不会再有人受到伤害了
So no one else would get hurt
你真以为我会让别人去冒险吗?
You really think I would put anyone’s life at risk?
你早就这么做了
You already ve.
爸爸 我可不想回索纳监狱去
I-i can’t goac b to Sona, papa
我回不了头的
I can’t
你不会回索纳监狱的
You’re not going back to Sona.
问几个问题
A couple of questions
然后就可以走了
and you’ll be on your way
我们正在寻找
We’re looking for
四个从索纳监狱逃出来的逃犯
four escaped convicts from Sona.
你见过这些人中的哪一个吗
Have you seen any of these men?
很抱歉 我不认识他们任何一个人
Sorry.I don’t recognize any of them
你确定吗
You sure?
把车开到这边来
Pull over up there.
我们必须要检查你的车
We’re going to have to inspect your car.
但是我以为你是说
But I thought you said
我知道我说了什么
I know what I said.
现在把车开过来
Now pull over.
你想喝水吗?
Do you want some water?
还是打算告诉我迈克·斯科菲尔德哪去了?
Or do you want to tell me where Michael Scofield is?
我不知道他在哪里
I don’t know where he is.
知道吗 打从你第一天来这里干活
You know, from the first day you started here,
我就知道这里面有什么猫腻
I knew there was something off about you.
或与我能第一眼就分辨出是否是囚犯
I guess I just know a con when I see one, huh?
或许你能成为当月之星优秀员工
Maybe you’ll get to be employee of the month.
我在等着
I’m waiting.
碰头点变了
There’s been a change in venue.
噢 很好
Oh, well, well, well.
我终于有机会和幕后总策划交谈了
I finally get to talk to the brains of the outfit.
我们在法兰西广场
We’re at the Plaza De Francia.
你认为公众场合就来得更安全
So you’re thinking public place, safety in numbers,
有很多目击者来保护你们
Plenty of witnesses to protect you.
在我看来 公众场合 通缉犯 警♥察♥
I’m thinking public place, wanted men, police,
众人都可以来指认你
Lots of witnesses to identify you.
10分钟内赶来法兰西广场
Plaza de francia. ten minutes.
单独来
Be alone.
集♥合♥所有人
Round everyone up.
这里一片混乱 我们得躲躲
It’s anarchy in here we gotta hide
我得帮他
I gotta I gotta help him.
他是这里最糟忌恨的家伙
He’s the most hated person in here.
如果我们继续和他手挽手 那我们就
If we start rubbin’ elbows with him again, then we’re gonna
他给了我容身之所
He gave me a home
他给我的是背部三♥级♥灼伤
He gave me third-degree burns down my back
他早就该见鬼去了
He can go to hell
这些都是我亏欠他的
I owe him this much.
你不想帮忙 那就别来
You don’t want to help, then don’t.
都给我滚开 小毛贼
Get outta here shoo fly
快到了 还有几步
Just a few more steps. it’s only a few more.
到家了 就快到了
Then it’s home, sweet home.
这地方是我的
This is my house
冷静点
Easy, now.

Get out
得了
Come on
他会害死我们的
He’s gonna get us killed.
他能帮我们出去
He’s gonna get us out of here.
欢迎
Buenas.
要来点什么?
What can I get you?
汽水
Club soda.
以前来过巴拿马吗
You been to panama before?
第一次来
First time.
你在美国是干什么的?
What did you do back, uh, in the states?
我现在处于过渡期
I-i’m in sort of a transitional period right now.
工作老换来换去的
In between jobs.
真遗憾
Oh. sorry to hear that.
大家都差不多
Yeah, we’ve all been there.
但我想不久后就会有改观的
I’m sure something will come up before long.
那希望能早点到来
I’m hoping it’s right around the corner.
这里
Here.
你不需要这个了
You won’t be needing this anymore.
这是干什么的
What’s this for?
告诉我关于迈克·斯科菲尔德 的确切消息
You’re gonna give me some real information on Michael Scofield.
不然你就等死吧
Or it’s gonna be your funeral.
我不知道他在哪
I don’t know where he is.
我发誓 我真不知道怎么找到他
I don’t know how to reach him, I swear.
哪条路? 你自己选 老兄
Well, which one is it gonna be, papi?
你好 格雷琴
Hello, Gretchen.
惠斯勒在哪?
Where’s Whistler?
在我右手边
Over my right shoulder.
知道么 你是第一个从索纳逃出来的
You know, you’re the first to ever break out of sona?
他们在哪?
Where are they?
带他们出来
Bring them out.
我和很多的聪明人打过交道
I’ve worked with a lot of intelligent people
迈克 但是 你是
In this business, Michael, but you
或许 你要是能站到组织那一边
Maybe you wouldn’t have to worry about the company trying
就不必担心有人要杀你了
To kill you if you were on their side.
而且他们报酬丰厚
They certainly pay well.
他们就在那
There they are.
把惠斯勒交给我 我就把lj给你
Give me Whistler and I will give you lj.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!