英格兰 1554年
ENGLAND 1554
享利八世驾崩
HENRY VIII IS DEAD
国家四分五裂
THE COUNTRY IS DIVIDED
天主教♥徒♥反对新教♥徒♥
CATHOLIC AGAINST PROTESTANT
笃信天主教的享利大女儿玛丽当上女王
HENRY’S ELDEST DAUGHTER MARY A FERVENT CATHOLIC IS QUEEN
她没有子女
SHE IS CHILDLESS
天主教♥徒♥们唯恐玛丽信奉新教的 同父异母的妹妹继承皇位
THE CATHOLICS’ GREATEST FEAR IS THE SUCCESSION OF MARY’S PROTESTANT HALFSISTER
伊 利 莎 白
E L I Z A B E T H
会从敌人的手里得到拯救
and so shall be saved from mine enemies!
死亡的波涛已经包围我
The waves of death have closed about me!
地狱的枷锁已经捆绑我
The cords of hell have encompassed me about
毁灭的恶运已经降临
and the snares of death have overtaken me!
我经历了磨难
The cords of hell have encompassed me about
毁灭的恶运已经降临
and the snares of death have overtaken me!
我向主 向上帝大声疾呼
In my tribulation I call to the Lord and cry to my God
他已经听到了我呼喊的声音
and He heard my voice cry out His temple…!
退回去 让开道
Move back! Clear the way!
退回去
Move back!
排好队 女士们!
Keep in line, woman!
遵照仁慈的陛下 玛丽女王和腓力国王的命令
By order of their gracious Majesties, Queen Mary and King Philip,
我们现在对这几名 新教异教♥徒♥的火刑作见证
we are come to witness the burning of these Protestant heretics
他们胆敢否认天主教的权威
who have denied the authority of the one true Catholic church
否认教皇的权威
and of His Holiness the Pope.
那么就让地狱之火永远焚烧他们吧
Let them burn for all eternity in the flames of hell.
奉全能天父
Benedicat te Omnipotens Deus Pater, Filius et Spiritus Sanctus.
圣子 圣灵之名…
Benedicat te Omnipotens Deus Pater, Filius et Spiritus Sanctus.
上帝保佑你
God bless you, Master Ridley!
看在上帝的份上 帮帮我朋友 我被烧得太慢!
For the love of God, friends, help me! I burn too slowly!
帮助他们! 看在上帝的份上 帮助他们!
Help them! For God’s sake, help them!
大人! 大人! 女王怀孕了
Your Grace, the Queen is with child.
敲钟之前应该跟我商量一下
They should’ve consulted me before they rang the bells.
是真的吗?
Is it true?
她经期已经停止了 乳♥房♥♥发涨 肚子也大了
She has ceased to bleed, her breasts have some milk, and her stomach is swollen.
是真的吗?
Is it true?
国王好几个月没有跟她同♥房♥♥了
The King has not shared her bed for many months.
他似乎对她感到厌恶 就像大人对我一样
He has a repugnance for it, as lately Your Grace has for mine.
诺福克…
Norfolk…
陛下 这确实是个好消息
Your Majesties, this is most wondrous news.
是啊
Indeed.
感谢上帝带来这个特大喜事
We do thank God for this, our most happy condition.
我们也应该为此感谢国王陛下
We must also thank His Majesty for this event
这确实是个奇迹
which is nothing short of a miracle.
众卿家 有什么消息么 还有人反对我们的权威吗?
What news, my Lords, of the rebellion against our authority?
塞西尔?
Sussex?
陛下 已经处理妥了 多谢了大人
Madam, it is safely dispatched, thanks to His Grace.
“托马斯怀特”爵士已经受到惩罚
Sir Thomas Wyatt and the other leaders are already dealt with.
如果他们得逞的话 那些新教异教♥徒♥
If they had succeeded, these Protestants and heretics
就一定会把你的妹妹
meant to place your sister
捧上王位
upon the throne.
但我们没有指控”伊丽莎白”的证据
There is no proof against the Lady Elizabeth.
她肯定有罪 也不需要证据
She is plainly guilty. – What need is there of proof?
只要她还活着 就会有人图谋推举她
If she remains alive, there will be plots to raise her
登上王位
to the throne.
大使?
Ambassador?
我同意大人的话
I agree with His Grace.
她是个异教♥徒♥ 千万不能让她得逞
She is a heretic. She must never be allowed to succeed.
可如果…
But if she…
如果一定要送她去受审
If she were brought properly to trial,
她未必会被判有罪
she would not be found guilty,
而我们将会受到谴责 她在议会有许多朋友
and we would be condemned. She has friends in Parliament.
我妹妹是那个婊♥子♥Anne Boleyn的女儿
My sister was born of that whore Anne Boleyn!
她天生是个杂种! 她绝对不能统治英格兰!
She was born a bastard! She will never rule England!
你们会查到她叛国的罪证的 我相信这一点
Your Grace will find some proof of her treachery. I am most sure of it.
这太快了!
It was so fast!
我可以参加吗 小姐?
May I join you, my Lady?
如果你愿意的话 大人.
If it please you, sir.
小姐!
My Lady!
小姐!
My Lady!
伊丽莎白小姐!
Princess Elizabeth!
伊丽莎白小姐!
Princess Elizabeth!
你被指控和”托马斯怀特”爵士等人密谋
You are accused of conspiring with Sir Thomas Wyatt
企图反对女王陛下
against Her Sovereign Majesty
因而以叛国罪逮捕你
and are arrested for treason.
我现在奉命带你离开这里 送你去伦敦塔
I am commanded to take you hence from this place… to the Tower.
要记住你是谁
Remember who you are.
不必怕他们
Do not be afraid of them.
小姐
My Lady.
囚犯 上来吧
Prisoner to the steps.
我怎么可以胡乱供认我没干过的事
I cannot confess to something I did not do.
你矢口否认也没用
Your denials are in vain.
你对叛乱是知情的 女士 这是明摆着的事实
You knew of the rebellion, Madam. It is plain enough.
证据在那里?
Where is your proof?
叛乱完全是为了你
It was to your advantage.
你们让我去见女王…
You must let me see the Queen…
可是你藐视女王和天主教
You despise the Queen, and the Catholic faith.
我是个忠诚可靠的臣民
I am a true and faithful subject.
我参加弥撒…
I attend Mass…
你假装的! 可是你心里呢…
You pretend! But in your heart…
什么? 你说什么? 女士
What’s that? What say you, Madam?
大点声!
Speak up!
女士 要是这些指控里有一点属实
Madam, if there is some small truth in these charges,
尽管你是无辜的 不知情的做了
however innocently or unknowingly you did proceed,
你也最好坦白
you had best confess.
我真不明白
I ask you
为什么要为宗教的小事 分♥裂♥我们的国家
why we must tear ourselves apart for this small question of religion.
天主教 新教…!
Catholic, Protestant…!
你当是小事 可那害死了你母亲
You think it small, though it killed your mother!
可是…
We all…
我们都信仰上帝
We all believe in God, my Lords.
不对 小姐 只有一种是正统的
No, Madam, there is only one true belief.
其余都是异教
The other – heresy.
小姐 你很冷
Madam, you are cold.
我不需要怜悯
I do not need your pity.
接受吧
Accept it, then,
为了我
for my sake.
谢谢
Thank you.
我不会忘记这种恩情
I shall not forget this kindness.
今晚我想我要没命了
Tonight I think I die.
小姐
Madam.
不…!
No…!
救救我! 救救我!
Save me! Save me!
我是陛下最卑贱的仆人
I am Your Majesty’s most humble servant.
过来
Come here.
靠近点 让我看看你的脸
Closer, so I might see your face.
我怎么看 也看不出你像先王
When I look at you I see nothing of the King.
只像那婊♥子♥ 你母亲
Only that whore – your mother.
我父亲只干过一件像样的事 把那婊♥子♥的头砍了
My father never did anything so well as to cut off her head.
陛下别忘了 他也是我的父亲
Your Majesty forgets he was also my father.
你为什么不承认反叛我的罪行?
Why will you not confess your crimes against me?
因为陛下 我 我没有反叛过
Because, Your Majesty, I have committed none.
哼 你说话的口气挺真诚的
You speak with such sincerity!
倒像是个高明的演员
I see you are still a consummate actress.
我丈夫走了
My husband is gone.
还毒死了我的孩子
They have poisoned my child.
说那是个怪胎
They say it is a tumour.
陛下 你不舒服
Madam, you are not well.
还说因此你会当上女王 可他们错了
They say this cancer will make you Queen, but they are wrong!
看! 那就是你的死刑令 我只要签个名
Look there! It is your death warrant. All I need do is sign it.
玛丽 你要是签上名 那就是谋杀你亲妹妹
Mary, if you sign that paper, you will be murdering your own sister.
你答应我一件事吧
You will promise me something?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!