我们快完成了
We’re halfway there.
现在只需要
All we got to do is
把B和E
that little B and E, and–
我们离开这儿
we’re out of here.
我还要理一下头绪
Reminds me, I need to get ahold of Self,
看看什么时候开始
see when we can get started.
你想干吗
So what are you gonna do
什么时候这些才能结束
when all this is over?
问的好
That’s a good question.
大哥 不管Scylla是什么东西
Brother, whatever this Scylla thing is,
它就是一堆乱码
it is a monster of a code.
莎拉 我本想到这来
Sara, I was gonna come down here
看你是否想和我聊聊
and ask if you wanted to talk some more
在巴拿马到底发生什么事
about what happened in Panama,
但我想我已经知道你的答案了
but, um, I think I already know what you’re gonna say.
那又怎样
How’s that?
因为你和我很像
Because you’re a little like me.
你肯定会说你很好 你能处理
Because you’re gonna say you’re fine, that you can handle it.
所以我想
So, um,
就先不问吧
I’ll just leave it at this.
我会陪你
I’m here.
什么时候你想说了
Whenever you want to talk,
我都愿听
I’m here.
谢谢
Thank you.
知道吗 当我被抓住的时候
You know that the only thing that kept me alive
唯一使我活下去的事就是想着和你在一起
when I was being held was the thought of being with you.
我知道如果我出了什么事
But I also knew that if anything happened to me,
你会责怪你自己
you were gonna blame yourself, and you would spend
并且用下半辈子的时间来惩罚自己
the rest of your life punishing yourself for it,
我简直
and… I can’t
想都不敢想
bear the thought of that.
现在我们做个约定吧
So can we make a deal right now that we’re even,
把往事一笔勾销
and just wipe the slate clean
谁都不许内疚也没有责任
and no guilt and no responsibility?
如果我们还能在一起
If we’re gonna be together,
我不希望你是出于一种义务感
I don’t want it to be out of a sense of obligation.
或者只是认为我们该在一起
Or-or even that we should be,
因为我们经历了太多
because of what we’ve been through.
我只想重新开始
I-I… I just want to start over.
重新开始
Start over.
好的
Okay.
这是不是意味着我必须要跟我妻子离婚了
But, uh, does that mean I have to divorce my wife?
你和一个俄♥罗♥斯♥舞♥女♥
Because you’re still married
结了婚的
to a Russian stripper.
拜托 第一 我之前都比较忙
Well, “A”: I’ve been a little busy,
第二 我要强调她是捷克的
and “B”: I’m pretty sure she was Czech.
迈克尔
Hey, Michael.
怎么了
What’s wrong?
不管它是什么 反正不对
Whatever it is, it ain’t it.
说明白点
I don’t understand.
我记得你说过我们复♥制♥了那张卡的
I thought you said we copied the card.
是啊
No, we did.
但是对于加了密的密♥码♥
But according to the encryption code…
怎么说呢
Okay, how do I make this clear?
假如说Scylla是大块披萨 我们拿到的只是一小片
If-If Scylla was like a pizza, all we got’s a slice.
那剩下的数据在哪
So where’s the rest of the data?
我不知道啊
I don’t know. I don’t know.
我是说
I mean…
我不知道怎么不行
I mean, I don’t know how we didn’t
看这些都出来了
see this coming.
它运行也没问题
I mean, it-it makes perfect sense.
这就像是核发射码
It’s like the nuclear launch codes.
你不可能把所有信息交给一个人
You don’t give all that information to just one person.
你发给几个人了
How many do you give it to?
你父亲在奥德赛之旅中有句话
Okay, that quote your father held onto–
说Scylla是个六头怪物
in The Odyssey, Scylla is a six-headed monster
为了通过那儿
that requires a sacrifice of six soldiers
就需要牺牲6个士兵
in order to pass.
这么说Scylla不只一张卡了
So Scylla isn’t one card,
是六张
it’s six.
什么意思啊
What does that mean? How we gonna find
我们怎么找到剩下的五张啊
five more of these things?
迈克尔 迈克尔
Michael! Michael!
我很忙
I’m busy.
我不管她什么样子
I don’t care what she looks like.
三勺水
Three tablespoons of water,
一勺蜂蜜
one of honey.
就这些
Nothing more.
若她知道我们现在正在进行的事
If she knows something about anything that’s going on,
我会去找出来
I’m going to find it.
醒醒起床了 婊♥子♥
Rise and shine, bitch.
吃早餐
Breakfast.
迈克尔
Michael?
迈克尔
Hey, Michael!
你还好吧
You all right?
没事
Yeah, I’m fine.
这些信息让你搞不明白
All this security makes you wonder
公♥司♥到底在隐藏什么
what the Company’s hiding.
只有一个办法搞清楚
Only way to know
就是找到其他的五张卡
for sure is to find those five other cards,
我们自己看
see for ourselves.
我们还有时间吗
Think we’ll have enough time?

Yeah.
我们
We’ll, uh…
会找到的
We’ll be fine.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!