伙计们 别吵了
Guys, stop.
脚腕上绑着这东西…
We ain’t running anywhere…
我们跑哪都没有用 知道吗
With these things on our ankles, all right?
在那里
It’s over here.
这边
It’s this way.
等等
Wait a minute.
等等
Wait a second.
信♥号♥♥ 信♥号♥♥没了
The signal…the signal’s gone.
信♥号♥♥没了
The signal is gone.
他们跑哪去了
Where are they?
我们得找到信♥号♥♥ 去找信♥号♥♥
Okay, we gotta go and get the signal, let’s get the signal.
我们不能永远呆在这里
We cannot stay here forever.
他们肯定会找到的
They will eventually figure this out.
我不在乎这里能否阻止信♥号♥♥
I don’t care if this place blocks the signal or not.
迈克尔 你在干嘛 伙计
Mike, what the hell are you doing, man?
我们没时间了
We don’t have time for this.
答案就在这里 肯定在这里
The answers are in here, they have to be.
如果我能找到的话 也许我们还有机会
If I can just find them, we might have a chance.
这是广♥告♥ 这些都是废话
It’s an ad, the words don’t make sense.
-都是胡扯 -没错 只有这样…
-It’s gibberish. -Exactly, and that’s what…
他们才能隐藏信息
Makes them ideal for hiding data.
别管那他妈的什么持卡者了
Forget about the damn cardholder.
赛尔夫已经不需要我们了
Self pulled the plug on us.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
是的 没事
Yeah, yeah.
我们会想出办法的
We’re going to figure this out.
我们很擅长在绝境中脱身
We’re getting good at pulling off the impossible.
妈的 我不是死而复生了吗 对吧
Hell, I came back from the dead, right?
这是什么
What is it?
你看到什么了
What do you see?
是放在一起看的
They go over each other.
发电厂
Power plant.
新港海滩
New beach.
新港海滩那有座发电厂
There’s a power plant in Newport Beach.
那就是会面的地点
That’s your meeting.
现在到下午4点时间不多了
We ain’t got long until 4:00.
我们怎么才能从这逃出去
How the hell are we going to get out of here?
你能跑多快
How fast can you run?
有信♥号♥♥了吗
Have you got the signal?
是的 他们向西面跑了 四个街区
Yeah, they are heading west, four blocks.

Go!
让开 妈的
Move, damn it.
-干嘛 -下车
-What? -Get out of the cab.
你想干嘛
What hell do you think you’re doing?
你好
Hello?
科尔·普发 我是格里高里·怀特
Cole Pfeiffer, Gregory White here.
抱歉打扰你了 先生 我打电♥话♥是想…
Oh, sorry to disturb you, sir, I was just calling.
询问一下奖金的事情
Bbout the, the bonus stipend.
打扰 你在说什么啊 孩子
Bother me? What are you talking about, son?
我非常高兴终于能…
I’m just thrilled to finally be able…
听见你的声音了 更好的是…
To put a voice to the e-mail, and better yet…
我终于能和你见面交谈了
I’m going to be able to put a face to the voice.
是的 因为我们还没见过面
Right, because we haven’t met yet.
是的 这简直是罪过 我的朋友
Yes, and that is a crime, my friend.
我得告诉你 伽特公♥司♥这里有很多人…
I gotta tell you, there are a lot of people over here…
都非常期待能够和你见面
At GATE who are very excited about meeting you.
但我和我老婆明天就要去圣弗朗西斯科了
but I’m going off to San Francisco tomorrow with my wife.
我希望在走之前能同你见面
I’d love to see you before I go.
你明天一早就来伽特公♥司♥如何
So why don’t you come to GATE first thing in the morning?
我想我们可以从…
I think we can all learn something…
东北区的销♥售♥冠军那里学到一些东西
From the number one salesman in the entire Northeast Region.
这就是伽特公♥司♥教会我们的东西
Weit…it’s what GATE teaches.
通过你的知识…
“You can unshackle others…
来帮被束缚的人解脱
With the keys of knowledge.”
这就是我要分享的东西
It…I…it’s what I’m here to share,
这就是我知道的 也是我想分享的
It’s what I know, it’s what I want to give back.
瞧 这就是我开这家公♥司♥的目的
See, that’s why I started this company.
让人们可以摆脱消极的束缚
So that people can avoid “The Captivity of Negativity.”
向您致敬 怀特先生
Amen to that, Mr. White.
我得走了 我还要赶顿午餐
Now I gotta go, I’ve got a lunch.
不过明天一早我们在伽特公♥司♥见
But I’ll see you at GATE first thing tomorrow,
我会准备好你的办公室 加你到工资系统中
And I’ll set your office up, get you in the payroll system
而且我会亲手把奖金给你
And I will personally hand you your bonus check.
明天我们在伽特公♥司♥见
Well, I’ll see you at GATE tomorrow, then.
拿好球棒 科尔·普发
Grab a bat, Cole Pfeiffer.
教练让你上场了
Coach just put you in the game.
真是个奇怪的见面地点
Strange place for a meeting.
有些神神秘秘 你不这样觉得吗
A little cloak-and-dagger, don’t you think?
一如既往 塔克豪恩 一如既往
Belts and suspenders, Stuart, belts and suspenders.
为什么是老挝
Why Laos?
医生第一次不会去解剖人的尸体
A doctor doesn’t perform his first dissection on a human cadaver.
首先从青蛙开始 然后是猪
First, he learns on a frog, then a pig,
然后某天 就是人了
Then one day, a human.
老挝是我们的青蛙
Laos is our frog.
也许丹麦或者乍得会是我们的猪
Perhaps Denmark or Chad will be our pig.
然后 只要我们想 所有东西都是的尸体
After that, anything we want can be our cadaver.
好 我们去检查一下电站的另一面
All right, let’s check on the other side of the complex.
他们可能在那里会面
They could be meeting there.

Run!
别动 布伦斯
Don’t move, Burrows.
不许动
Don’t you move an inch.
我抓住你了
I’m taking you down.
别动
Don’t move.
站住 别跑
Hold! Stop!
快跑
Go.
-你确定吗 -是的 快走
-Are you sure about this. -Yeah, go.
站住 别动
Freeze. Don’t move.
举起手来 放在我能看到的地方
Hands up. Keep your hands where I can see ’em.
过来
Aah! Come on.
别跑 站住
Stop! Hold it!
把手举起来
Hands up.
别动
Hold it.
把手放在我能看到的地方
Let’s see your hands.
把他拷起来
Get him up.
斯科菲尔德跑了
Scofield ran.
不用多久就能抓到他的
Won’t take long to find him.
你只是在做无用的拖延
You’re just delaying the inevitable.
-不可避免事是锡拉的会面 -闭嘴
-What’s inevitable is a meeting with Scylla. -Shut up!
把他押进车子
Put him in the car.
听着 我们看了塔克豪恩的掌上电脑
Listen. We went through Tuxhorn’s pda.
他们在这幢楼的另一边碰头
They got a meeting on the other side of that building.
-结束了 -没有结束
-It’s over. -It’s not over.
结束了 林肯 好吗
It’s over, Lincoln, okay?
我知道你希望成功
I know you wanted this to work out.
但现在我已经不能控制了
But it’s beyond me now.
好吧 结束了
Okay, it’s Done.
我得听从命令 结束了
I have orders. It’s over.
还没结束
It’s-it’s not.
结束了
It’s finished!
那么将军 行动到底什么时候开始
So, when exactly does the op-order commence, general?
已经开始了
It already has.
不 我是说 什么时候能得到结果
No. I mean, when do we see ramifications?
我告诉你 塔克豪恩
I’ll tell you what, Stuart.
你应该关心的是千兆赫器和海底钻探
You worry about the gigahertz and the offshore drilling.
我来负责行动的事
Let me worry about the op-orders.
他们到了
There they come.
怎么处置她
What about her?
让她走
Let her go.
真正的胜利者们
Hey, hey, real group of winners.
你把我卷进来 当
You hooked me up with here, Donnie.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!