我之前打电♥话♥询问关于一名在中东失踪的美国公民
I called earlier about a missing U.S. citizen in the Middle East.
你好吗 莎拉
How are you, Sara?
我想要国♥务♥院♥的帮忙 不是你
I wanted the State Department, not you.
波塞冬有没有可能让我们直接杀了她
Any chance Poseidon will just let us kill her?
我搞清楚了一些有关于
I’ve learned some things
我们两个都在找的那个人的事
about who it is we’re apparently both looking for.
你认为迈克尔在也门
You think Michael’s in Yemen?
我们会把你救出来的
We’re gonna get you out of here.
我不知道你们是谁
I don’t know who you are.
这家店是你弟弟越狱计划的一部分
Your brother was using this shop for his escape.
我们来拿护照
We’re here for passports.
我们应该还有一天时间离开这鬼地方
Figure we got a day to get out of this hole.
我们还是会逃出去的 我们所有人
We’re still getting out. All of us.
你为我们安排好出去的路了吗
是的 就在明晚
波塞冬把我们安排到这里去救拉马尔
Poseidon put us in here to get Ramal out,
但他又抛弃了我们
but then he abandoned us.
拉马尔是波塞冬的人 不是我们的
Ramal’s Poseidon’s guy, not ours.
他跟我说过越狱的事情
Our friend told me about the escape.
他会抛弃你的
He will betray you.
等那些灯都灭了
When those lights go black,
我们会像幽灵一样从这里消失不见
we’re gonna disappear from this place like ghosts.
我打不开
I can’t get it open.
帮帮我
Help me out.
你们先把我弟弟拉上去
You pull my brother up first.
穆萨 穆萨
Muza! Muza!
别开枪
Don’t shoot.
也门
萨那
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
身体还好
Body is fine.
但我的头还在想
My head is trying to figure out
怎么弄到昨晚没拿到的护照
how to get those passports we couldn’t get last night.
你的和那些孩子的
For you, those kids.
你现在不需要考虑这件事
Well, that’s something you shouldn’t be worrying about right now.
好好休息 我们还需要你
You should rest up. We’re gonna need you.
到我死时就能好好休息了
I can rest when I’m dead.
我担心的就是这个
Well, that’s what I’m worried about.
没想到你还会担心
Didn’t know you worried.
该担心的我都会担心
About the right things.
你弟弟
Your brother.
他逃出来了吗
He make it out?
-抱歉 -没事
– I’m sorry. – Yeah.
希巴 我和林肯聊一会儿 好吗
Sheba, do you mind if I borrow Linc for a second?
-好的 -好
– Yeah. – Okay.
好好休息
Please get some rest.
我们得谈谈该怎么离开这个国家了
Listen. We got to start talking about leaving the country.
什么意思
What are you talking about?
我和清♥真♥寺的朋友谈过了
I spoke to my friends at the mosque.
ISIL攻下这附近的速度可以以小时计
ISIL is taking neighborhoods by the hour.
如果他们切断去往机场的路
If they cut off the route to the airport…
我不会丢下迈克尔
I’m not leaving Michael.
如果他们切断去机场的路
If they cut off the airport,
就没人能离开了
no one is getting out.
你 我 希巴都不能
Not you, me, Sheba.
尽管我很不想这么说
As much as it kills me to say…
我们不能在一个人身上
we can’t risk all of it for…
孤注一掷
just one man.
你说的没错
You’re right.
你可以离开
You can leave.
但我不能
But I can’t.
把那一家人尽快送到机场
Get that family to the airport as fast as you can.
我自己会另想办法
I’ll work something out.
布鲁斯先生
Mr. Burrows?
我来感谢你救了我的女儿
I wanted to thank you for saving my daughter.
而且我想回报你
And offer you something in appreciation.
我也许有办法
I might have a solution
把你的弟弟从监狱里救出来
for how to get your brother out of that prison,
赶在这座城市沦为地狱之前
before the city goes to hell.
也门
奥杰吉亚监狱
你听见了吗
You hear that?
迄今为止最近的一颗炮弹
That was the closest one yet!
90多米远
100 yards!
正当大家觉得没什么能比被关禁闭更糟时
Just when you think it couldn’t get worse locked up in a Porta Potti,
这里就开始下900多公斤的炸♥弹♥雨了
they start dropping 2,000-pound bombs on the Porta Potti.
维普 冷静 拜托
Whip. Keep it together, please.
我们的越狱大♥师♥现在也紧张了
The escape artist is nervous.
你也该觉得紧张
You should be, too.
那些砸下来的炮弹
Those artillery strikes,
可不长眼
they don’t discriminate.
区别在于我有信仰
The difference is I have faith.
真♥主♥会拯救我
Allah will deliver me.
你又有什么
What do you have?
雅 雅 你在吗
Ja! Ja, are you there?
我在
I’m here.
维普是对的
Whip’s right.
炮击越来越近了
The strikes are getting closer.
我挺可怜你
I pity you.
不管怎样我都赢了
I triumph either way.
要么我会上天堂
Either I will be in paradise
要么真♥主♥会拯救我
or Allah will save me.
而你 你就要死了
You, you’re just going to die.
ISIL的军队已经攻破了关卡
ISIL has broken through the checkpoints.
他们就要攻进城了
They’re coming into the city.
穿着这身制♥服♥ 我们就是活靶子
These uniforms are like targets on our backs.
ISIL的人还没打到这呢
ISIL isn’t here yet.
政♥府♥说会击退他们的
The government says it will push them back.
你疯了吗 面对现实吧
You out of your head? This is happening.
萨那就要沦陷了
Sana’a is falling.
他们要撤退了
They’re going to retreat.
我以前在军队里见过那种表情
I’ve seen that look before in the army.
那是会想方设法寻求自保的人
Men who will do anything to save themselves.
那我们要怎么自保
And how do we save ourselves?
ISIL拿下这座监狱
ISIL takes this prison,
我们会是第一批死在屠刀下的人
we’ll be the first they slaughter.
等他们拿下这座监狱
When they take this prison,
会去解救他们的领导人拉马尔
it will be to liberate their leader, Ramal,
但如果他们到这时
but if when they get here,
我们拿刀顶着他的喉咙
we have him with a knife to his throat,
那就是我们说了算
then we call the shots.
我们可能会活下来
And we might just live.
维普 我要来个”万福玛利亚”[又指 孤注一掷之意]
Whip, I got a Hail Mary.
-是祈祷还是计划 -计划
– That a prayer or a plan? – Plan.
上次我被关在这时 留下了点东西
I left something the last time I was in here.
让我猜猜 你有个应急计划
Let me guess, you got a contingency.
他们关了我四年禁闭
They lock me away in a box for four years.
我才不会就干坐在那里
I’m not just gonna sit there.
不一定能成功 但没准能让我们逃出去
It’s a long shot, but it might get us out.
异教♥徒♥还打着越狱的算盘
The infidel still tries to escape.
绝望的叛徒
The desperate rat.
等我们从这逃出去 绝望的叛徒会干♥死♥你♥
The desperate rat’s gonna light you up once we get out of here,
-你这个突眼泡的丑八怪 -维普
– you bugged-eyed freak. – Whip.
维普 有个”S”
Whip! An “S.”
角落处齐胸高的墙上有没有一个刻着的”S”
Is there an “S” carved in your wall chest high in the corner?
拜托 拜托
Come on, come on.
这个不是
That’s not it.
我什么都没看见
I’m not seeing anything.
我没看见
I’m not seeing it.
雅 那一定是你了
Ja, it’s got to be you.
快点 告诉我在你的墙上刻着”S”
Come on. Tell me you got an “S” carved in your wall.
-这是我们最后的机会了 -没有
– It’s our last chance. – No.
不在这 没有
It’s not here, no.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!