还有人想碰运气吗
Anyone else want to play the lottery?
你们这群废物
You’re filth.
ISIL的人会解决你们的
I’ll let ISIL sort you out.
穆斯塔法
Mustapha!
穆斯塔法 穆斯塔法 等一下
Mustapha! Mustapha, wait!
别把我锁在这里
Don’t lock me in here!
你这个懦夫
You coward.
穆斯塔法 拜托了
Mustapha, please.
懦夫
Coward!
我要进去
I need to get in!
我要出去
I need to get out!
给我钥匙
Well, give me the key.
我没有钥匙
I don’t have the key.
带钥匙的人刚从你身边过去
You passed the guy who does.
退后 我不想杀你们
Stay back! I don’t want to shoot you!
狱警们都跑了
The guards are gone!
他们放弃了坚守自己的岗位
They’re abandoning their posts!
我们要重获自♥由♥了
We’re gonna be free!
不 我们不会自♥由♥
No. We’re not free.
情况只会变得更糟
Things just got a lot worse.
把门撞开
Push the gate open!
停下
Stop!
你们在干什么
What are you doing?
我们得冲出这道门
We have to get through the gate!
如果如他们所说
If ISIL controls the city,
ISIL掌控了这座城市 那出去也是监狱
like they say, it will be a prison out there as well.
我们会像过去在这一样被审判 而且只会更糟
We will be persecuted, as we have been in here, only worse!
至少还有一线生机
At least there’s a chance!
你想要机会吗
You want a chance?
我们的机会在那 就在禁闭室里
Our chance lies in there, in solitary.
我们谈判的筹码
Our bargaining chip.
我们抓住阿布·拉马尔
We get Abu Ramal!
我们可以以此换取一条出城的路
We negotiate passage out of the country.
不 你疯了吧
No, it’s madness.
来吧 我们齐心协力就能撞开这扇门
Come on. If we work together, we can push open the gate.
是你吗 小公举
Is that you, Princess?
就是你 我们记得他 对吗
It is you. We remember this one! Right?
-我们记得他 -求你…
– We remember him! – Please…
那个不愿意帮我弟的
Friend to Kaniel Outis,
卡尼尔·乌提斯的朋友
the man who would not lend my brother a hand!
在我看来 就是那个人害死了我弟 对吧
The man who killed my brother, as far as I’m concerned, right?
-我们要进去抓住阿布·拉马尔 -不
– We are going to go in there and get Abu Ramal! – No! Please!
-不 求你了 -等我们进去时
– No! Please! – And when we are there,
我要亲手割开卡尼尔·乌提斯的咽喉
I am personally going to slice Kaniel Outis’ throat.
你将是那个帮我达到目的的人
And you are going to be the one who’s going to help me do it.
-不 -你抓住他
– No! – You take him!
抓住他
Take him!
所有人听着
All of you!
你们要待在这里吗
Will you stay here?
你们要让ISIL杀了你们吗
And let ISIL slaughter you?
还是你们愿意与我联手
Or will you stand with me?
反抗到底
And fight!
听起来情况不妙
Doesn’t sound very promising!
拉马尔 你要不要重新考虑一下帮我们
Ramal, you want to rethink helping us?
越狱必须从你的牢房♥里开始
Escape has to start from your cell!
你们这些异教♥徒♥都该下地狱
All you infidels can go to Hell!
我们已经身处地狱了 拉马尔
We are in Hell, Ramal.
问题是你想不想出去
Question is do you want out?
撞开这扇门
Smash through the door!
告诉我怎么做
Tell me what to do.
喂 警♥察♥
我不是警♥察♥
那你裤子上的条纹是怎么回事
证件
证件
快拿出来 不然我们开枪了 听懂了吗
他有枪
我谁的手♥机♥都没黑
I’m not hacking anybody’s phones.
这件事上你大错特错了 根本不了解情况
You’re so off base on this, you have no idea.
是吗
Am I?
是… 是的
Y-Yes.
对了 这太难喝了
That is terrible, by the way.
你这是做什么 想表达忏悔吗
What is that, an act of contrition?
想自我惩罚吗
Like a hair shirt?
用甘蓝汁折磨自己来弥补罪过吗
Torture yourself with Kale to make up for your sins?
我不再有任何罪过了 哥们
I don’t have any sins anymore, man.
-有罪的是你 -那欺骗之罪呢
– That’s you. – How about the sin of deceit?
白天是个名叫凯勒曼 喝甘蓝汁的人
A kale-drinking man named Kellerman by the light of day,
晚上却是中情局杀人不眨眼的禽兽波塞冬
a murderous CIA rogue named Poseidon at night.
波塞冬
Poseidon?
眼睛放光喽 被她说中了
His eyes light up. She was right.
你觉得我是波塞冬吗
Oh, you think I’m Poseidon?
好吧
Okay.
你是不是搅和进了波塞冬的事了
Are you mixed up with Poseidon?
这事还得要老办法解决吗
Oh, hell, we got to go old school with this?
你非要这样吗
Is that what you want?
尝尝哥的”断指神功”
T-Bag snapping fingers.
你刚给了我一点能配合你的线索
That’s very– you just gave me something to work with.
波塞冬吗 那就波塞冬
Poseidon? Poseidon.
我把我知道的波塞冬的事都告诉你
I’ll tell you about Poseidon.
他是你在这个体制中能听说的传奇之一
I mean, he’s one of those myths you hear about in the system.
这个特工触不可及
He’s an operative so untouchable,
深不可测 就算你用核潜艇都找不到他
so deep, you couldn’t find him with a nuclear sub.
所以才有了这个外号♥
Hence the nickname.
这跟我怎么扯上关系的
And how does this involve me?
他想要迈克尔做什么
What’s he want with Michael?
拉马尔 仔细听着
Ramal, listen closely.
刻着”S”的那块砖 是松的
The brick with the “S,” It’s loose.
你得把它挪开
You got to remove it.
里面有一把勺子 一根绳子
It’s a spoon, string.
怎么弄到的
How?
绳子是四年来从我囚服上一丝一线拆下来积攒的
A string a day from my uniforms for four years.
勺子是好不容易趁狱警没注意拿到手的
A spoon a guard overlooked one time in a thousand.
你头顶上方有根水管
There’s a water pipe above you.
钩住它 拽下来
Hook it, pull it down.
抓紧
Do it!
我确认一下 你这是要帮他逃出去吗
Let me get this straight. This is getting him out?
是让我们一起逃出去
It’s getting us all out.
这活儿需要我和对面牢房♥的他合作完成
This is a two-cell job, mine and his.
所以当初我在他那个牢房♥时没能成功
That’s why I couldn’t pull it off when I was in that cell,
因为我对面这个牢房♥里的人不愿意合作
because the guy across from me, the guy in this cell, wouldn’t cooperate.
我们必须合作
We have to work together.
来吧
Come on!
-不 -克劳斯
– No. – Cross!
我不会跟你合作
I’m not working with you.

No.

No.
过来 来吧 宝贝
Come here! Come on, sweetheart.
让他们看看你的漂亮脸蛋 来吧 上来
Show them your pretty face! Come on, get up here!
听着 赶紧给我停下
Look! Stop what you’re doing
告诉卡尼尔·乌提斯我会杀了这”娘们”
and tell Kaniel Outis I will kill the girl!
抓住他
Take him!
来呀 我跟你还没完呢
Come on! I’m not through with you yet!
他们把希德打得不成样子了
They’re beating the crap out of Sid.
我们不投降的话 他们会杀了他的
They’ll kill him unless we surrender.
如果我们投降了 他们也会杀了我们
If we surrender, they’ll kill us.
他们只想要拉马尔
They only want Ramal.
我们只有自己先逃出去才是救希德的最好办法
Our best chance of saving Sid is getting out of here.
让他们忘了他 追着我们跑
Make them forget about him, start chasing us.
很好
Okay, good.
捡起来 系上绳子 把它穿过去
Now pick it up. String the cord and pull it through.
快点 快点
Come on, come on!

Yeah!
我会杀了这”娘们” 我发誓

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!