等等
Wait. Wait.
你说过要救我出来
You said you’d get me out,
送我到家的 我们说好的啊
all the way home. That was the deal.
拉马尔 这个人再跟着我们
Ramal, this man follows us,
就让你的人杀了他
tell your men to shoot him.
乐意之至
Gladly.
我们逃出生天之法
就藏在工作台下面
你去哪了 迈克尔
Where’d you go, Michael?
你跑哪去了
Where’d you go?
我们逃出生天之法
就藏在工作台下面
举起手来
弟兄们 你们来了啊
There you are, my men.
抓住这些狗东西 他们该死
Seize these dogs so that we can put them down.
举起手来 异教♥徒♥
拉马尔
Ramal.
拉马尔 你想干什么
Ramal, what are you doing?
你以为你能骗得过我吗
You thought you tricked me?
你绕了远路…
Take the long way around…
好让你的朋友…
while your friend…
先来这里拿武器
gets here first to get weapons.
你当时就是想坑我
You were going to screw me.
你们的美国俚语就是这么说的 对吧
That’s the American slang, isn’t it?
当时是你想坑我
You were gonna screw me.
看来我们俩的话都不可信
So much for our word.
对敌人撒谎
Lying to enemies.
这叫神圣的谎言
It’s called Taqiyya.
打开照相机拍摄
Take off the camera.
我会让世界看到
I will show the world
耍阿布·拉马尔
what happens
是什么下场
when you screw Abu Ramal.
跪下
On your knees!
-想都别想 -让他们跪下
– It’s not gonna happen. – Make them on their knees!
够了
Enough!
放下武器
Drop your weapons.
离我弟弟远点
Step away from my brother.

Linc.
你有多爱你弟弟
How much do you love this brother of yours?
你最好下车
Why don’t you step down from that truck?
停 停下 都住手
Stop. Stop, stop, stop.
不 这样下去不行 懂吗
No, it’s not going down like this, okay?
住手 我还有好多问题要问我朋友
Just… stop. I got way too many questions for my friend here.
退后
Step back!?
我因在酒吧斗殴打死一个人进了监狱
I went to prison for killing a guy in a bar fight.
我甚至没想要打架 懂吗
I didn’t even want to get into it, okay?
当时他张嘴就对我马子爆粗口
He starts talking yang to my girl.
我让他滚蛋
I tell him to beat it.
他拔了刀 我怒火中烧
He pulls a knife, and I see red.
下一秒
One second later,
我拿着他沾满血的刀 他的尸体倒在地上
I’m holding his bloody knife, and it’s his body on the ground.
-你的身手可没那么快 -是秒杀啊
– You’re not that fast. – One second.
拜托别这样干
Please don’t do this.
你会输
You will lose.
听听你朋友说的
Listen to your friend.
我是在对你说 拉马尔
I’m talking to you, Ramal.
我说过了 从卡车上下来
I told you! Step down from that truck.
拿起你们的武器
Pick up your weapons!
你还有一秒钟时间不让那一秒的事发生
You’ve got one second till that one second happens.
去死吧
Go to hell.
他们的援兵来了
We got more coming!
这边还有更多敌人
And more over here!
麻烦大了
This is a big problem.
我们赶紧离开这里
Let’s get the hell out of here.
纽约州
伊萨卡
你想见我们吗
You wanted to see us?
快点 快点
Come on. Come on.
看看谁才是大坏蛋
Behold the villain.
这家伙是谁
Who the hell is this guy?
他是我哥
He’s my brother.
他是我亲哥
He’s my brother.
真不敢相信
I can’t believe this.
简直不敢相信 不敢相信
I just can’t believe this. I can’t believe this.
当时在监狱里 为什么
Back at the prison. Why?
-你为什么要那样说 -我必须否认你
– Why did you say? – I had to deny you.
你当时… 在拍我的录像
You were… you were filming me.
不能让他们知道
They can’t know.
不能让谁知道
Who can’t know?
-不能让他们知道我要越狱 -谁
– They can’t know I’m getting out. – Who?
我之后会解释一切 只是…
I’ll explain everything later, just…
莎拉和麦克呢
Sara and-and Mike?
他们很好
They’re good.
-他们没事 -感谢上苍
– They’re fine. – Oh, thank God.
感谢上苍
Thank God.
问题越来越多了 是吧
Questions just keep piling up, huh?
是你
That’s you.
我们都上电视了
It’s all of us.
他们在说什么
What are they saying?
说ISIL占领了政♥府♥电视台
That ISIL has taken over the government station.
他们敬爱的领导人阿布·拉马尔壮烈牺牲
That their beloved leader, Abu Ramal, has been martyred.
是我们杀了他
That we’re the ones that did it.
整个ISIL军队刚刚向我们宣战了
The entire army of ISIL just declared war on us.
越 狱 第五季第四集

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!