没有人不喜欢强效滋润眼霜
We all love the richness of a good eye cream.
但会把眼袋涂得油油的
But it does leave a richness or a greasiness under the eye.
来看看沙沙酱留下的污渍
Now let’s take a look at that nasty salsa stain.
这件衬衫八成毁了吧?错了!
This shirt is ruined. Right? Wrong.
看,两三下就…
Watch the stain-fighting power of…
…针对女性设计
… designed with women in mind.
凡是可以转动或拆下的东西
If you can twist it. Turn it. Remove it.
就可以修理、置换、改良
Then you can fix it. Replace it. Or improve it.
我的套装包括说明手册…
My kits includes a guidebook…
他们还把人涂得花花绿绿的,现在全结束了
Plus they painted some people up like animals. And now it’s over.
您以为想拥有这样的身材
If you think you need to go to a gym to lose weight.
一定要去健身房♥减肥吗?错了
Stay in shape. And have a body like this. Think again.
介绍划时代的健身器材…
This is Bowflex. The real workout…
买♥♥♥房♥♥子时,房♥地♥产♥经纪人是您最好的伙伴
When you’re looking for a home. Your real estate agent is a big part of your life.
您要找个值得信任的人
You need someone you can count on.
他们研究了科技和皮肤保养医学
Well. They studied science and medicine in skin care.
结合这两者,来生产我们的保养品
And combined those two in your skin solutions line.
没错,我很高兴能到现场来
That’s exactly it. I so much appreciate being able to be here.
我们也很高兴能邀请到你
Nice to have you with us. As always.
各位可以开始响应…
We would love to take your phone calls. This really is a very…
情 如 物 证
马上联络瑞美斯房♥屋
When you contact a REMAX agent to help you buy yourself a home.
就能享受到以客为尊的贴心服务
You expect service that’s a little out of the ordinary.
瑞美斯房♥屋经验最丰富的销♥售♥人员
After all. REMAX agents average more experience and more sales
别的公♥司♥绝对望尘莫及
than other agents.
买♥♥屋、卖♥♥屋、换屋,请找瑞美斯房♥屋
So the next time you need outstanding real estate service. Call REMAX.
凯瑟琳?
Can’t sleep?
天啊
Jesus.
你吓到我了
Oh, you scared me.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
你来干嘛? 看看你好不好
What are you doing here? – I just thought I’d check up on you.
你为什么没上♥床♥?
Why aren’t you in bed?
你那个学生还在他在你书房♥里
Your student’s still here. He’s up in your study.
他现在在教书,不算我学生了,他很聪明
He’s not my student anymore. He’s teaching now. He’s a bright kid.
几点了? 午夜都过了
What time is it? – After midnight.
那又怎样? 你说呢?
So? – So?
生日快乐 爸
Happy birthday. – Dad!
我有忘记过你的生日吗?
Do I ever forget?
谢谢
Thank you.
真不敢相信你已经27岁了
27. I can’t believe it.
我也不敢相信
Neither can I.
我忘了拿杯子,要我去…?
I forgot the glasses. You want me to…?
不用了
No.
我没喝过这么鸟的香槟
This is the worst champagne I have ever tasted.
这根本不是香槟嘛 瓶子形状没错
It’s not even champagne. – The bottle’s the right shape.
“风谷酒庄”
“Windy Valley Vineyards.”
没想到威斯康辛也酿酒,要不要来点?
I didn’t know they made wine in Wisconsin. You want some?
你该不会打算孤伶伶地过生日吧?
I hope you’re not spending your birthday alone.
我有伴啊 我不算
I’m not alone. – I don’t count.
为什么? 我是你老爸,去找朋友
Why not? – I’m your old man. Go out with friends.
是哦 你朋友不带你出去吗?
Yeah, right. – Aren’t your friends taking you out?
不 为什么?
Nope. – Why not?
那也得先要有朋友才行,很离谱吧?
For your friends to take you out, you have to have friends. Funny how that works.
你有朋友…那个艾维斯大道的金发美女啊?
You have friends. What about that cute blonde? Lives over on Ellis Avenue.
你们以前形影不离 克莉丝蒂·贾伯森?
You used to spend every minute together. – Christie Jacobson?
克莉丝蒂·贾伯森
Christie Jacobson.
那是三年级的事
That was in third grade, Dad. – Oh.
我们最后一次见面是一起玩沙
Last time I saw her was in a sandbox.
那克莱儿呢?
What about Claire?
她是我姐姐,不是我朋友
She’s not my friend. She’s my sister.
她在纽约,而且我不喜欢她
And she’s in New York. And I don’t like her.
她不是要来吗?
I thought she was coming in.
她明天才会到
Not till tomorrow.
若你睡不着,就做做数学好了
My advice if you can’t sleep is to sit down and do some mathematics.
饶了我吧 一起做,用老方法
Please! – We could do some together, the old way.
不如杀了我算了
Can’t think of anything worse.
一行一行大声算出来 你真不喝?
Line by line, out loud. – Sure you don’t want any?
你得加把劲,我像你这么大时已扬名立万了
You better get cracking. By the time I was your age, I had already done my best work.
你那时候几岁?
How old were you? – Hmm?
症状开始出现时
When it started.
什么?
What?
你什么时候开始生病?
You know, when… you got sick.
二十六、七吧,你很担心? 我想过这事
26, 27. Is that what you’re worried about? – I’ve thought about it.
我发疯不表示你也会…这种病不见得会遗传
Just because I went bughouse doesn’t mean you will. It’s not strictly hereditary.
二十几岁时人生的变化很大,害怕很正常
Listen to me. Life changes fast in your 20s, and it shakes you up.
你很消沉,这几年很不好过,我比谁都了解
You’re down, you’ve had a lousy couple of years. No one knows that better than me.
你不会有事的 是吗?
You’re gonna be OK. – I am?
对,我可以打包票
Yes. I promise you.
我们能开诚布公地聊这事,是个好现象
The simple fact that we can talk about this together is a good sign.
好现象? 对
A good sign? – Yeah.
这怎么可能是好现象?
How could it be a good sign?
因为疯子不会怀疑自己是不是疯了
Because crazy people don’t sit around wondering if they’re nuts.
真的假的? 对,他们有正事要忙
They don’t? – No. They’ve got better things to do.
我是过来人
Take it from me.
疯子绝对不会自问“我是不是疯了?”
A very good sign that you’re crazy is an inability to ask the question, “Am I crazy?”
连答案是肯定的也不例外?
Even if the answer is yes?
疯子不会问这个问题,懂吗?
Crazy people don’t ask, you see?
今晚到此为止,你上楼去睡一会儿
What do you say? Let’s call it a night. You can go up and get some sleep.
早上… 等等
Then in the morning… – Wait.
怎么了? 这说不通啊
What’s the matter? – It doesn’t make sense.
怎么会说不通? 真的
Sure it does. – No.
有什么问题? 问题是…
Where’s the problem? – The problem is…
你是个疯子 那又怎样?
You are crazy. – So?
你说疯子不会承认自己疯了
So you said a crazy person would never admit that.
是啊
Ah. I see.
所以呢?
So?
有道理 那你怎么能承认?
It’s a point. – So how can you admit it?
那是因为…
Well, because…
我死了
I’m also dead.
不是吗?
Aren’t I?
你是一个星期前死的动脉瘤,才63岁
You died a week ago. – Aneurysm. 63 years old.
葬礼是明天
The funeral’s tomorrow.
抱歉
Sorry.
撞痛你了吗? 没有,我没事
Did I… Did I hurt you? – No. It’s OK.
那就好
Good.
杜斯先生,你要一直杵在哪里吗?
Mr. Dobbs, you gonna stand there forever?
这是我女儿凯瑟琳
This is my daughter Catherine.
嗨 嗨
Hi. – Hi.
杜斯先生是无限大的最佳范例
Mr. Dobbs is in our infinite program.
他的论文离完成…永远有半步之差
As he approaches completion of his dissertation,
看来是永远写不完了
time approaches infinity.
凯瑟琳? 干嘛?
Catherine? – What?
抱歉,我只是想告诉你…我要走了
I’m sorry. I just wanted to say I’m done for the night.

Good.
香槟? 对
Champagne, huh? – Yes.
在庆祝? 要不要来一点?
Celebrating? – Do you want some?
好啊 全给你吧
Sure. – I’m done. You can take the rest with you.
不用客气了 拿去吧,我不喝了
No, thanks. – Take it. I’m done.
不行,我要开车
No. I’m driving. Um…
不必送我出门了 好
I’ll let myself out. – Good.
我该什么时候回来? 回来?
When should I come back? – Come back?
对,我还没弄完,明天可以吗?
Yeah. I’m no way near finished. Maybe tomorrow?
我们明天要办葬礼
We have a funeral tomorrow.
对,抱歉,我想出席,你不反对吧?
You’re right. I’m sorry. I was going to attend, if that’s all right.
没问题
Sure.
星期天呢?你会在家吗?
What about Sunday? Will you be around?
你已经弄了三天了
You’ve had three days.
我知道你不希望被打搅
I know you don’t need anybody in your hair,
但总得要有人整理你♥爸♥的东西
but someone’s got to go through your dad’s stuff.
上面什么都没有 有103本笔记
There’s nothing up there. – There are 103 notebooks.
他有书写狂,哈洛德,你知道那是什么吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!