I’m sorry
抱歉
I just thought you should know
我只是觉得你该知道此事
What about me?
我怎么样?
What about you?
什么你怎么样?
Can you get me in?
能让我加入吗
You’re not serious
你不是说真的吧
Oh,yeah. I’m serious
我很认真
It can’t be done officially
正式方法行不通
Make it unofficial
那就用别的办法
If you give it done
如果你要加入
I want you to know up front that
我得先告诉你
if you’re captured
假设你被捕
or if any of this leaks,
或这事走漏风声
we’ll deny any participation
我们会否认你有份参与
or even knowledge of your existence
也不会承认知道你的存在
I’m used to it
我习惯了
I’ll get back to you
我会再连络你
You want to buy?
你要买♥♥吗
Many guns here
这里有很多枪
No I’m looking for Mousa Gani
不 我找默沙·拉尼
What’s your name?
你叫什么名字
John Rambo
约翰·蓝波
Wait here
在这里等着
They sell many in Afghanistan
这在阿富汗很畅销
Many land mines
很多地雷
Land mines everywhere
到处都是地雷
I am Mousa Gani What is it you want?
我是默沙·拉尼 你有什么事
I was sent by Griggs
我是格雷派来的
You do not look like men Griggs sent before
你不像格雷以前派来的人
You not look like you are with military
你不像是军方的人
I’m not
我不是
What you are?
那你是什么
A mercenary?
佣兵吗
No
不是
You’re not military or mercenary What are you?
既非军人 也非佣兵 你是什么人
Lost tourist?
迷路的观光客?
I’m no tourist
我不是观光客
Sorry
抱歉
Do you know where the American is?
你知道美国人在哪里吗
Yes,In Soviet fort
知道 在俄军基地
Near the village of Khowst, 30 miles over border
贺斯村庄附近 离边境30哩远
Mr Griggs sent you supplies you asked for
格雷先生已送来你要的物资
You wish to see them now?
你要现在看看吗
Yeah

Is this what you asked for?
这是你要的吗
Yeah

I never see this before. What are these?
我从未见过 这是什么
Detonators
雷♥管♥
And this?
这个呢
What is this for?
这是做什么的
It’s a blue light
蓝♥光♥
What does it do?
有什么用
Turns blue
变成蓝色
I see
原来如此
Can you tell me how many more men come with us?
可否告诉我同行还有多少人
There’s no rescue team. It’s just me
没有救援队伍 只有我一人
Just you? Come on,this is no good
只有你 得了吧 这行不通
I cannot take only one man to the fort
我不能只带一人就去基地
You need more men to help
你需要更多帮手
Griggs said you’d take me in. Take me in
格雷说你会带我去 带我去吧
I need to take medical supplies
我得带上药品
If I not take it,many peopIe will die
不然会死很多人
Do you understand?
明白吗
Rambo,I do not know who you really are
蓝波 我并不清楚你究竟是谁
But by the way you look,
但看你的样子就知道
I can see you have no experience in war,
你是个菜鸟
do you?
没错吧
Come on,do you?
说呀 是不是
I’ve fired a few shots
我曾开过几枪
A few shots?
几枪?
Come on Maybe you should go back home
得了吧 也许你该回家去
And think it all over again
再考虑下
for a very long time
好好想清楚
I did think it over
我己考虑过了
You did?
是吗
This is your choice. But let me tell you
这是你的抉择 但我告诉你
You cannot get this American alone
你单枪匹马是救不了那美国人
If you fail,do not blame me
如果失败 别怪我
I will accept no responsibility
我可不负责
Sounds familiar
听过多次了
My name is Colonel Zaysen,
我是赛生上校
the Regional Commander of this sector
这个地区的指挥官
Do you realize,you’re the first American
你可知道 你是首个在阿富汗
captured in Afghanistan?
被抓的美国人
Congratulations!
恭喜
I believe you are planning to supply
我相信你们正计划提供
enemy rebel forces with stinger missiles
毒刺导弹给叛军
intended to destroy Soviet aircraft
企图摧毁俄空军
If I’m going to be interrogated,
若我要被拷问
I want to be interrogated by your superiors
找你的上司来
Out here,I have no superiors
在这里 我最大
I am in full command
这里由我全权负责
You are alone here
你是孤立无援的
Abandoned by your government
你被你的政♥府♥离弃
What do you want?
你想怎样
Cooperation
合作
This sector has been under total control
这个地区五年多来
for over five years.
一直被完全控制
There is little more I can do here
我在这己无甚可做
It is as you say
就像你们所说
Without challenges
己没有了挑战性
If you supply to me worthy information
如果你能告诉我关于
about more stinger missiles you are planning to deliver
你们导弹供应计划的情报
it could provide a way out of this for us both
这对你我二人都有好处
After all,in the end,what everyone really wants is…
毕竟 大家最终想要的都是
Peace
和平
The Kremlin’s got a sense of humor
俄政♥府♥还真幽默
PIease explain
为什么
You talk peace and disarmament to the world
你们向世界宣扬和平 军备裁减
And here you are wiping out a race of people
却在这里进行种族屠♥杀♥
We are wiping out no one
我们没有屠♥杀♥任何人
I think you are too intelligent
你们居然如此愚蠢
to believe such absurd propaganda
相信那些荒谬宣传
Now again,where are the missiles?
再问一次 导弹在哪里
I don’t know anything about any missiles
我对导弹的事一概不知
Of course you do. But you don’t seem to realize
你当然知道 但你似乎不了解
I’m providing a way out for us both.
我正为你我二人寻找出路
You expect sympathy?
你在寻求同情吗
You started this damn war!
战争是你们挑起的
Now you have to deal with it!
你们得自己去收拾残局
And we will
我们当然会
It’s just a matter of time before we achieve a complete victory
全面胜利只是迟早问题
There won’t be a victory!
根本不会有胜利
Every day your war machines lose ground to a bunch of
你们的战争机器每天都输给
poorly armed, poorly equipped freedom fighters
那些装备简陋的自♥由♥斗士
The fact is you underestimated your competition
事实上 你低估了对手实力
If you studied the history,
你若读过历史
you will know these people have never given up to anyone
便知这些人从不屈服
They’d rather die,than be slaves
他们宁死 也不愿成奴隶
to an invading army
成为侵越者的奴隶

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!