Good morning, Miss Ratched. Good morning.
早安 瑞秋小姐 早安
Good morning, Miss Ratched. Mr. Washington.
早安 瑞秋小姐 华盛顿先生
Good morning, Miss Ratched. Good morning.
早安 瑞秋小姐 早安
Good morning, Bancini. Good morning.
早安 巴西尼 早安
How are you feeling?
感觉怎么样?
Rested.
还可以
Medication time.
吃药时间到了
Medication time.
吃药时间到了
Okay, move it up!
好了 下一位
Mr. Fredrickson, here.
佛兰迪克森先生 小心点
Juice.
果汁
Chief.
酋长
Okay, my friend, let’s go.
好了朋友 来吧
Here’s his papers, and I’m gonna need a signature.
文件在这里 请你签名
Hi.

Mr. McMurphy’s here. All right.
麦克墨菲先生到了 好的
All right, I’m ready.
好了 说吧
Okay. One pair of socks.
一双袜子
T-shirt.
一件T恤
Hi.

Goddamn, boy, you’re as big as a mountain.
天啊 你跟壮得跟山一般
Look like you might have played some football.
像是踢美式足球的
What’s your name?
你叫什么?
He can’t hear you. He’s deaf.
他…听…不…懂你的话
Deaf and dumb Indian.
他是个既聋…又笨的…印地安人
Is that so?
是这样吗?
Come on, Bibbit.
快点 毕比
Can’t even make a sound, huh?
发不出声音吗
How?
如何?
Club lead. Jack of clubs.
梅花大 梅花J
What’s your name, son?
孩子 你叫什么名字?
Billy Bibbit.
比利·毕比
Glad to know you, Bill. McMurphy’s mine.
很高兴认识你 比利 我叫麦克墨菲
That’s old Charlie Cheswick’s cards.
还是老查理·契士威克厉害
That’s his ace of spades.
那是他的黑桃A
Your turn, Bill.
换你了 比利
Put one of them on it, will you? Wait a minute.
把它放在… 等一下…
Oh, I can win that one. I win.
这次我可以赢 我赢了
Oh, you overtrumped?
你赢了这一盘?
Sure.
当然
Pinochle, Bill? For any spades?
小木偶比利 你没有黑桃吗?
What’s the bid?
赌注是多大
Five… Five-fifty.
5块… 5块5
You like to look at other people’s cards, do you?
你喜欢看别人的牌 是吗?
Yes.
是的
Ever seen this one?
有看过这种牌吗?
Come on, Martini. Martini!
拜托 马堤尼 马堤尼!
Martini, will you? Will you play a club?
马堤尼 你到底玩不玩呢?
Whose turn is it now?
现在换谁了?
Well, let’s see, he trumped…
让我来看看 他赢了
Where you going?
你要去哪里?
Aren’t you gonna play? What’s the matter with him?
你不玩了吗? 他怎么了?
Aren’t you gonna play, Martini?
你不玩了吗 马堤尼? 到底…
Martini? I wanna play.
马堤尼 我要玩…
Billy, I wanna win some…
比利 我想要…
Get a grip on yourself, will you?
控制一下好不好
Yes?
请进
Mr. McMurphy’s here, Doc.
医生 麦克墨菲先生来了
Good, have him come in.
非常好 请他进来吧
Thank you.
谢谢
McMurphy, I’m Dr. Spivey.
麦克墨菲 我是史贝菲医生
Dr. Spivey, what a pleasure it is to meet you.
史贝菲医生 很高兴认识你
Sure. Pull up a chair, sit down and let’s talk.
很好 拿张椅子坐下 我们谈谈
Sure.
好的
R.P. McMurphy.
麦克墨菲
That’s a hell of a fish there, Doc.
那条鱼真大
Isn’t that a dandy? Yeah.
是不是很棒 对
It’s about 40 pounds, ain’t it?
大概有40磅吧?
No, 32. Thirtytwo…
没有 32磅 32磅…
But I’ll tell you,
告诉你吧
it took every bit of strength I had to hold it out there…
照相时我用尽力气…
while the guy took the picture.
才能抓住它
Every damn bit.
是需要好大的力气
Probably that chain didn’t help it any, either.
我想那铁链一点用也没有
You didn’t weigh the chain, did you, Doc?
你没有连铁链一起秤吧
No, I didn’t weigh the chain.
没有
But I’ll tell you, I’m awfully proud of that picture.
我对这照片引以为傲
That’s the first Chinooker I ever caught.
那是我第一次钓到那种鱼
It’s a nice one.
好大的一条鱼
Randall Patrick McMurphy.
蓝道·派崔克·麦克墨菲
Thirty-eight years old.
38岁
What can you tell me about…
告诉我…
Why you’ve been sent over here?
你为什么会被送到这里来?
I don’t know.
我不知道啊
What’s it say there?
上面没有写吗?
Mind if I smoke? No, go right ahead.
你介意我抽烟吗? 不会 不介意
Well, it says several things here.
上面写了几件事
Said you’d been belligerent.
有妄想症
Talked when unauthorized.
没有许可就说话
You’ve been resentful in attitude toward work, in general. That you’re lazy.
工作态度很差 懒惰
Chewing gum in class.
在课堂上吃嚼香糖
Well, the real reason that you’ve been sent over here…
真正原因是…
is because they wanted you to be evaluated.
他们希望你被测试
To determine whether or not you’re mentally ill.
确定你是否有精神病
This is the real reason.
这才是真正的原因
Why do you think they might think that?
你觉得他们为什么要这样想呢?
Well, as near as I can figure out, it’s cause I…
我想可能是我…
fight and fuck too much.
常常打架闹事
In the penitentiary?
在监狱里吗?
No, no, no, you mean why…
不…你是说…
Why did you get sent over here…
为什么要把你从劳动农场…
from the work farm?
送到这里来呢?
Well, I really don’t know, Doc.
我真的不知道 医生
It says here that you went around…
这上面写着…
Let me just take a look… It ain’t up to me, you know.
让我看看… 是他们找我麻烦
One…
1…
two, three…
2 3…
four…
4…
You’ve got at least…
你至少有…
five arrests for assault.
5次因闹事被逮捕
What can you tell me about that?
这又怎么说?
Five fights, huh?
5次打架?
Rocky Marciano’s got 40, and he’s a millionaire.
洛基打了40次 结果变成百万富翁
That’s true. That is true.
确实 确实
Of course, it’s true that you went in for…
你还与…
statutory rape.
未成年人发生性关系
That’s true, is it not, this time?
这次是真的吧?
Absolutely true. But, Doc…
完全正确 可是医生…
she was 15 years old going on 35, Doc…
她虽然只有15岁 但看起来像35岁…
and she told me she was 18, and she was…
她告诉我她已经成年了 而且她…
very willing, you know what I mean?
说她是自愿的
I practically had to take to sewing my pants shut.
我无法抵挡那个诱惑
But between you and me…
但是只有你跟我知道…
she might have been 15. When you get that little red beaver…
她或许只有15岁 但是看到那个性感的臀部…
right up there in front of you, I don’t think it’s crazy at all.
就在你眼前 我想那不算疯狂
And I don’t think you do, either.
你也会那样做
I hear what you’re saying.
我听到了
No man alive could resist that. That’s why I got into jail to begin with.
没有男人可以抵挡那种诱惑
And now they’re telling me I’m crazy over here…
这就是我进监狱的原因…
Cause I don’t sit there like a goddamn vegetable.
只因为我不安静♥坐♥在那边

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!