我不能出去 你看,我被绑住了
I can’t get out You see, I’m tied
– -我们越了解对方, 你越不想见我
– – The more we know each other, the less you wanna see me.
这是你自己开♥发♥的方法吗, 或者你在书中读到的东西?
Is this an approach you developed yourself, or something you read in a book?
服装店的人 会回来的
These guys from the dress shop are going to be back…
我不想你在身边 当他们这样做的时候
and I don’t want you around when they do.
我喜欢你
I like you.
也许比你更喜欢我 我不知道
Maybe more than you like me. I don’t know.
除非你会告诉我你已经结婚了 或者别的什么,我不想离开
Unless you’re gonna tell me you’re married or something, I’m not staying away.
你重新结婚了?
You’re married?
很长一段时间
For a long time.
她在哪里?
Where is she?
离这儿很远
Far away from here.

Well…
那是一种解脱
that’s a relief.
我以为我弄丢了
I thought I lost it.
所有这些伟大的设备, 而你却坐在你的手上
All this great equipment, and you’re sitting on your hands.
我对自己说,“他起步很慢, 但他一走就热了”
I was telling myself, “He’s a slow starter, but it gets hot when he gets going.”
你对我很重要 你是朋友
You’re important to me. You are a friend.
-你不仅仅是朋友 -“朋友”
– You’re more than a friend. – “Friend.”
-你不仅仅是这样 -我们是朋友
– You’re more than that. – We’re friends.
当我想交朋友时, 我要去夏令营
When I wanna make friends, I’ll go to summer camp.
你想听吗 有趣的事?
You wanna hear something funny?
我有点受宠若惊
I was sort of flattered.
我以为你跑得慢是因为 你觉得这很重要
I thought you were going slow because you thought this was real important…
而你没有 想炸了它
and you didn’t wanna blow it.
我要花很长时间才能搞清楚 我们谁是最大的混♥蛋♥
It’s gonna take me a long time to figure out which of us is the biggest asshole.
天啊!他们不再那样做了
God.! They don’t make ’em like that anymore.
哇哦!
Whoo.!
整件事 可能爆♥炸♥
The whole thing could blow up.
-帕特罗维塔会抓到拉曼斯基的 -嗯
– Patrovita’s gonna get Lamanski. – Mmm.
只要他们继续削减开支 对的人,我不在乎
As long as they keep cutting down the right people, I don’t give a shit.
帕特罗维塔想要钱和毒品 警♥察♥突袭他的时候抓到了他
Patrovita wants the money and the dope the cops got when they raided him.
他会尝试 得到它
And he’s gonna try and get it.
你在开玩笑
You’re kidding.
你知道会发生什么 如果我们停止?
You know what happens if we stop this?
是啊既然我是新来的男孩, 他们一定认为我是泄密者
Yeah. Since I’m the new boy, they must figure that I’m the leak.
让他们来吧 这并不是我们参与其中的原因
Let ’em have it. This is not the reason we’re in this.
-拉曼斯基呢? -考虑到我们是如何卷入这件事的
– What about Lamanski? – Considering how we’re involved in this…
我没什么了不起的 帮你,马克
I can’t be of much help to you, Mark.
你必须 当心你自己
You’re gonna have to watch out for yourself.
你想出去吗?
You want out?
我开始给艾米打电♥话♥ 昨晚
I started to call Amy last night.
-我想让她知道我还活着 -很危险
– I wanted her to know that I’m still alive. – Dangerous.
是啊但我爱你 让她经历了很多
Yeah. But I’ve put her through a lot.
但如果我们现在停下来, 整件事毫无意义
But if we stop now, the whole thing is for nothing.
认识艾米
And knowing Amy…
她可能 会亲手杀了我
she probably will kill me herself.
你要坚持吗?
Are you gonna stick?
这个乔伊有 很好的生活
This Joey has a pretty good life.
昂贵的衣服, 一辆好车
Expensive clothes, a nice car…
很多钱 还有空闲时间
lots of money and free time.
我从来没有这么好过
I never had it so good.
别松手 对着你的头,好吗?
Just don’t let it go to your head, all right?
那有点突然
That’s kind of sudden.
你工作不好 在短时间内通知?
You don’t work good on short notice?
没用的 如果没有考虑
Nothing works if it isn’t thought out.
他们袭击了第三区 一小时后
They hit the 3rd District in an hour.
我们会浪费拉曼斯基 作为一种消遣
We’ll waste Lamanski as a diversion.
这是我的主意
It’s my idea.
你怎么认为?
What do you think?
我会告诉你的 一切都结束了
I’ll let you know when it’s over.
我们准备好了
We’re ready.
第三区, 华盛顿中士
3rd District, Sergeant Washington.
你有炸♥弹♥ 在大楼里
You’ve got a bomb inside the building.
再过22分钟就响了
It goes off in 22 minutes.
好吧 所有东西都卡住了
All right. Everything’s jammed.
我们有炸♥弹♥
We have a bomb.
叫炸♥弹♥处理
Call Bomb Disposal.
清理大楼
Clear the building.
炸♥弹♥处理
Bomb Disposal.
疏散并封锁周边 离大楼300英尺
Evacuate and barricade a perimeter of 300 feet from the building.
我们正在路上
We’re on the way.
我们走吧
We’re go.
我们也是
So are we.
– -清除那些人!来吧!
– – Clear those people.! Come on.!
-来吧让我们继续前进 –
– Come on. Let’s keep moving. –
快点,快点,快点! 我们走吧!
Come on, come on, come on! Let’s go!
我们走吧!放手,放手, 放手,放手,放手!
Let’s go! Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go, let’s go, let’s go!
-小心!注意你要去的地方! –
– Watch out! Watch where you’re going! –
-快点!快点! -放手,放手,放手, 放手,放手,放手!
– Come on! Come on! – Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go, let’s go, let’s go, let’s go!
就在下面
It’s right down here.
– -火炬!
– – Torch!
来吧!
Come on.!
你看见他了吗? 拉曼斯基
You see him? Lamanski.
等他没事的时候带他走
Take him when he’s clear.
倒霉!不可能
Shit.! No way.
他妈的都去哪了 那些人来自哪里?
Where the fuck did all those people come from?
也许他们玩宾果游戏
Maybe they play bingo.
你有日历吗,麦克斯? 我敢打赌这是犹太人的节日
Do you own a calendar, Max? I bet it’s a Jewish holiday.
是啊,为了他, 最好是赎罪日
Yeah, well, for his sake, it better be the Day of Atonement.
我们会跟着他 我们可以的时候带上他
We’ll follow him and take him when we can.
– –
– –
好吧就这样 他准备好了离开这里
All right. That’s it. He’s ready. Outta here.
我们重新设置
We’re set.
– -哦,妈的
– – Oh, shit.
那很好
That’s good.
– -伙计们,我们准时到了
– – Guys, we’re on the clock.
-来吧 -给,把这个装满
– Come on. – Here, fill this one.
当我们到了高速公路, 我要把他赶走
When we get to the expressway, I’m gonna run him off the road.
他们的车很贵 比我们的重
Their car is much heavier than ours.
麦汁物质 如果你撞了司机
Wort matter if you hit the driver.
– –
– –
– –
– –
把他们撞到墙上
Run ’em into the wall.
让我们离开这里!
Let’s get outta here!
-挥挥手! –
– Wave your hands.! –
-放手,放手 -就这样让我们把它做得好看点
– Let’s go, let’s go. – This is it. Let’s make it look good.
开门!
Open the doors!
-清除! -里面发生了什么事?
– Clear! – What happened in there?
-不要靠近! –
– Stay clear! –
我不知道到底是谁 这家伙是
I don’t know who in the hell this guy is.
-我以前从没见过他 -没错吧?
– I’ve never seen him before. – No mistake?
来吧三年前, 两周内我两次抓到乔伊?布伦纳
Come on. Three years ago, I busted Joey Brenner twice in two weeks.
那就是他
And that ain’t him.
你知道他在哪里吗?
You know where he is?
加勒比海,我听说
Caribbean, I heard.
你什么时候回去 去迈阿密?
When do you go back to Miami?
一小时后
In an hour.
我有一场慈善垒球比赛 戴德县治安官早上
I’ve got a charity softball game with Dade County Sheriffs in the morning.
警♥察♥对抗警♥察♥
Cops against cops.
你不留我一个人 扎根
You leave me no one to root for.
你♥他♥妈♥的是什么 为了钱干什么?
So what the fuck are you doing for the money?
-把我的屁♥股♥伸出来 -还不够远!
– Sticking my ass out. – Not far enough!
有人在里面
Somebody got somebody inside.
他在走路 到处都是
He’s walking all over the place.
他甚至去过我家
He’s even been to my house.
他可能在打我妻子, 看在上帝的份上!
He could be banging my wife, for Christ’s sake!
他没有经过我 我不知道他是怎么到那儿的
He didn’t get by me. I don’t know how the hell he got there.
到底有什么区别? 我们抓到他了,对吧?
What the hell’s the difference? We got him, right?
别给我那个“我们”狗屎! 麦克斯自己把他翻了个底朝天
Don’t give me that “we” shit! Max turned him up on his own.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!