警♥察♥学校3 初为人师
20分钟后关门
We close in 20 minutes.
该死
Damn!
谢谢
Thanks.
-这两个该死的家伙在哪里 -车♥库♥太大 老大
-Where the hell are these clowns? -It is a large garage, sir.
-我们在这儿 -你白♥痴♥呀
-We’re over here! -Are you an idiot?
他们在那儿
There they are.
蹲下
Get down.
人齐了
It’s about time.
我闻够了尾气
I’ve sucked up enough fumesto last me a lifetime.
起来
Stand up!
谁安排的 这么变♥态♥的约会
What’s with all this deep -throat crap?
别看我 是他的主意
Don’t look at me. It wasn’t my ideato meet here. It was his.
不能让人看见我们在一起
We shouldn’t be seen together.
注意安全
Just thinking of the safety factorof Operation Fiasco.
我这么想的 先生
That’s what I call this, sir.
一群白♥痴♥
I work with the village idiot.
-你们有什么好主意 -老大 你的眼镜
-Do you guys have any idea —Sir, your glasses!
你们 摘掉眼镜
Do you guys…. Take off your glasses.
你们认为本州 应该有几所警校
Do you guys have any idea how manypolice academies are in this state?
-是巧问妙答吗 老大 -不 不是
-Is this a trick question, sir? -No, this is not a trick question, sir.
-两所 -错
-Two. -Wrong.
据我所知 有一所警校要关门
My sources have informed me thatone of them is about to be terminated.
-哪一个 -不知道
-Which one? -I don’t know.
还没有最后定
They haven’t decided yet.
所以叫你们来
And that’s where you two come in.
我需要两员干将 证实拉♥萨♥尔警校不如我的
I need two good men that’ll make sureLassard’s academy fails and not mine.
我需要两员干将 收集拉♥萨♥尔警校的信息
I need two good menthat’ll inform on Lassard’s academy…
然后告诉我 他们的一切
and tell me every move they make.
我需要两员干将 能够卖♥♥母求荣
I need two good menthat’ll sell out their mothers to get ahead.
-那就是我们 -很好
-That’s us. -Good.
可以走了吗
Can we go now?
我们分开走
We should split up.
注意安全 我们先走
Safety factor. We’ll go first.
好像关门了 老大
Looks like it’s closed, sir.
我们被锁在里面了
They locked us in.

The car!
别担心 老大
No problem, sir!
抓到了 快停下
I got it! Please!
-我的车 -快停下
-My car! -Please, stop!
我的车
My car.
作为这个州的州长
As governor of this great state of ours…
我自豪地看到 这些即将毕业的警官
it fills me with prideto see these graduating police cadets.
同时告诉大家 一个坏消息
I’m also sad to tell you…
这是最后一次 有两个班毕业
that this is the last timewe will be graduating two classes.
什么
What?
是紧缩开支的时候了一所警校 将被关闭
It’s time to tighten our belts.It’s time to close one of the academies.
但是 关闭哪一所呢 为了公平起见
But in the spirit of fair play, which isthe hallmark of my administration…
我指定了一个委员会
I have appointed a committee…
来评估 比较两所警校
to evaluate and comparethe two academies.
这样 警校的命运 就握在他们自己手中
That way, their fate will restin their own hands.
我确信 两位校长 都会好好把握机会
I am certain that both commandantswill welcome such a challenge.
打到了
Got it!
是这样吗 毛瑟校长 拉♥萨♥尔校长
Isn’t that true, Comdt. Mauserand Comdt. Lassard?
好吧 拉♥萨♥尔校长 祝您好运
Well, Comdt. Lassard, good luck, sir.
-祝好学校获胜 -应该是这样 先生
-May the better academy win. -We intend to, sir.
别太自信 毛瑟校长
Don’t be too sure, Comdt. Mauser.
我们有很好的生源 很好的师资
We have many wonderful new recruitswhich we shall mold in my own image.
如您所愿 先生
Promise me you’ll do that, sir, please.
先生 委员会
Sir, the committee.
女士们 先生们 荣幸地告诉大家
Ladies, gentlemen, truly a pleasure.
谁要骑警保护 不要羞于启齿
Anyone need a ride, police escort?Don’t hesitate to ask.
州长 讲得好
Governor, magnificent speech!
好啊 为你鼓掌
Bravo! I applaud you.
为什么拐弯磨角 毛瑟
Why beat around the bush, Mauser?
直接跪下 舔他的屁♥股♥
Just get down on your kneesand kiss his ass.
不要你来多嘴 卡拉汉
I don’t need any tactical advicefrom you, Callahan.
州长
Governor!
我知道您很忙 但我作了一些研究
I know you’re a busy man, sir,but I’ve been doing a study…
关于训练方法 也许您有兴趣
on some training techniquesI thought might interest you.
州长赶时间 毛瑟校长
The Governor is in a hurry,Comdt. Mauser.
写了一个备忘录
I could memo you on these, sir.
州长 我代表大家的意思
Governor, I speak for everyonewhen I say —
我向您保证 州长
Let me assure you, Governor…
毛瑟校长不代表这所学校
Comdt. Mauserdoes not speak for this academy.
州长 我想说的是
Governor, what I meant to say was —
克制一点儿 白♥痴♥ 你让州长难堪了
Get a hold of yourself, you idiot.You’re making the Governor sick!
你给州长留下了深刻印象
You certainly madea lasting impression on the Governor.
唯一的印象会是这份文件留下的
The only impression that counts, sir,is in this file!
一切结束的时候 看谁会赢得学校
We’ll see who’s got an academywhen this is over.
学监
Proctor!
-不必担心 先生 -对 让我们来解决
-You have nothing to worry about, sir. -Right. Just leave everything to us.
我们要让毛瑟自食其果走吧
We’ll make Mauser eat those words.Let’s go.
-马浩尼 -很好
-Mahoney. -Right.
好 继续 伙计们
Okay, come on now. Guys!
噢 姑娘们 当然 抱歉好吧 继续 1号♥
Girls, of course, I’m sorry.All right, keep it up! Number one!
运球 上篮 动起来运球 上篮
Take it on, drive it in here! Keep it alive.Take it in, drive in!
别松劲 运球
Keep your arms up! Take it! Take it on….
再来 回传 停 停
Try! Bring it back. Stop. Stop the playing!
把球给我 围过来 姑娘们我有话说
Give me the ball. Gather around, girls.I want to talk about something.
想想昨天
I want you to remember from yesterday….
再围近点儿 好
Come a little closer. All right.
昨天 学了转身切入 今天 突破上篮
Remember from yesterday,you pick and roll? Now, ready and break!
2号♥ 动起来
Number two. Keep it alive.
警♥察♥学校呼叫马霍尼中士
Police Academy to Sgt. Mahoney.Come in, please.
马霍尼中士办公室
Sgt. Mahoney’s office.
让马霍尼来听 然后把你的脚从仪表板上拿下来
Get me Mahoney,and get your feet off the dashboard!
很好 现在带球向前
Good, take it along now.
-我很抱歉 中士 我不是故意的 -没关系 这是我的荣幸
-I’m sorry, Sergeant. I didn’t mean to. -That’s okay. My pleasure.
马霍尼中士 我刚收到 拉♥萨♥尔校长需要帮助
Sgt. Mahoney, I just heard,Comdt. Lassard needs help.
拉♥萨♥尔有麻烦了
Lassard’s in trouble?
把它还给我
Give it back!
等会我
Wait. Wait for me!
噢 妈咪
Go, Mom!
呼叫高塔中士
Sgt. Hightower, come in.
妈的
Shit.
高塔 脱掉女裤 然后赶紧回答
Hightower, get rid of the pantyhoseand report to the academy immediately.
我马上来
I’m on my way.
尤金
Eugene?
塔克贝利
Tackleberry?
快出来 尤金 我放弃了
Come on out, Eugene. I give up.
你赢了
You out did yourself this time.
我真的找不到你了
Olly, olly, oxen free?
行了 塔克贝利 我已经不耐烦了
All right, come on, Tackleberry,I’m tired of this.
停止在后院犯傻吧
Quit fooling around in the backyard.
我是严肃的 我有事要告诉你
I’m serious. I got something to tell you.
快点 尤金 我真的忍♥受不住了
All right, come on, Eugene.I’m getting pretty tired of this.
拜托了 尤金 我有重要的事情要告诉你——
Come on, Eugene,I got an important message —
真棒 塔克 你真的把我给耍了
Good one, Tack. Really fooled me.
马霍尼打电♥话♥了 他说拉♥萨♥尔得需要帮助
Mahoney called.He said Lassard needs help.
这一刻真是太激动人心了 我所有喜爱的毕业生都回来了
What a wonderful moment,my favorite graduates back.
学校正面临着一项重大的挑战
The academy is facingits greatest challenge.
多年来
After many years…
毕业了许多优秀的警官 政♥府♥说
of graduating many fine police officers,the State says…
它负担不起两所警♥察♥学校了
it can no longer affordtwo police academies.
上帝知道他们把钱都花哪去了
God knows what they didwith all the money.
我们的传统就是
We have a tradition to uphold…
为荣誉而战
a reputation to defend,and defend it, we will!
-谢谢 马霍尼 -随时为您效劳 长官
-Thank you, Mahoney. -Anytime, sir.
有新兵和你们的帮助 我相信我们能赢得胜利
With our new recruits and your help,I’m sure we can survive the competition.
赢家只有一个

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
前一篇文章正午(1952)
下一篇文章伸冤记
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!