他们也这样说过我
They said the same thing about me.
真的吗
They did?
抬头挺胸别理他们
Stand tall and fuck ’em.
最重要的是亚历克斯的想法
The only thing that matters is what Alex thinks.
而他的想法我们都知道
And that we know.
-我爱你 -我爱你
– I love you. – I love you.
我沾东西了吗
I have something?
见鬼
Oh, shit.
你还记得今天发生了什么吗
Do you remember anything that happened today?
一片模糊
It’s a goddamn blur.
但我非常确定…
But I’m pretty sure…
-我们结婚了吗 -我们结婚了
– Did we get married? – We got married.
你是我老婆吗
Are you my wife?
-我靠 我靠 -是的 你是我老公
– Holy shit. Holy fucking shit. – Yes. You’re my husband!
我的天 靠 宝贝
Oh, my God. Shit. Oh, babe.
宝贝
Babe.
穿着这个真麻烦
It’s hard with this thing.
-我知道 听着 -抱着我
– I know. Listen. – Hold me.
我得告诉你…
I have to tell you something…
闭嘴 把裤子脱了
Shut up. Take your pants off.
不 我得告诉你一件事
No, I have to tell you something.
-格蕾丝 亲爱的 -我要帮你脱了
– Grace, honey. – I’m taking ’em off.
我♥操♥ 操 有人
Holy shit! Holy shit. Someone’s here.
什么
What?
天啊 海琳姑妈 能让我们单独待一会吗
Jesus, Aunt Helene! Can you give us a minute?
你们得藏得更好点才行
You’ll have to hide better than that.
我们没他妈藏 明摆着的
We’re not fucking hiding, obviously.
大家都等着呢
Everyone is waiting.
知道了 我们马上就下去
Yeah, we’ll be down in a few minutes.
-抱歉 宝贝 -刚才那是什么鬼
– I’m sorry, honey. – What the hell was that?
那是我姑妈海琳
That’s my aunt Helene.
她…她不太懂什么叫界限
She has, um… well, she has boundary issues.
看出来了
Yeah.
你们当然会有暗门
Of course you have a secret door.
这是仆人的过道
It’s a servant’s corridor.
贯穿整栋房♥子
They run all through the house.
抱歉 谁在等着呢
Sorry, who’s waiting?
我刚才就是想跟你说这事
That’s what I was trying to tell you. Um…
是这样 午夜的时候你得玩个游戏
So, at midnight you have to play a game.
这是有新人加入我们家时的传统
It’s just something we do when someone new joins the family.
-游戏 -是的
– A game? – Yeah.
什么游戏
What game?
我不知道 就是 你要抽一张牌
I don’t know. Uh, you draw a card.
据我所知可能是双陆棋 槌球 跳棋
Could be backgammon, croquet, checkers, for all I know.
我知道 我懂 挺傻的
I know. I know. It’s stupid.
有点怪
It’s a little weird.
为什么要玩游戏
Why, exactly?
可能因为我们是靠游戏发家的吧
I guess, because we made our money in games,
这是加入仪式的一部分
it’s part of the initiation.
-我需要赢吗 -不 你只是得参加
– Do I have to win? – No. You just… you just have to play.
-然后… -然后你…
– And then… – And then you…
你就正式成为家里的一员了
you are officially part of the family.
说真的 这对他们来说比婚礼还重要
Honestly, it means more to them than the wedding itself.
-就这事吗 -是的 就这事
– That’s it? – Yeah, that’s it.
我知道很荒唐
I know it’s ridiculous.
只是一种奇怪的家族仪式
It’s just a weird family ritual.
我们只要做一次就行 好吗
And we only have to do it once. All right?
好吧
Okay.
-好 -好
– Yeah. – Okay.
如果这能让你的家人接受我
If it gets your family to accept me,
我会好好下一把跳棋
I will play the shit out… of checkers.
-我很擅长的 -好
– I’m really good at it. – Okay.
好吧 你去帮我拖个十分钟
Okay. You go buy me ten minutes
我得摆出玩游戏的架势
’cause I gotta put on… my game face.
我看懂了 非常棒
I see what you did there. Very good.
好 那我在楼下等你 音乐室
Okay. So, uh, I’ll meet you downstairs. Music room.
当然 家里有音乐室简直太正常了
Yes. A totally normal room to have in a house.
反正…就在楼下
Just… It is just downstairs.
右手边第二个房♥间
It’s your second door on the right.
好的
Okay.
我就知道能在这里找到你
I thought I might find you here.
勒贝尔先生今天一定会与我们同在
I’m sure Mr. Le Bail is with us today.
你跟她说了多少
So, how much have you told her?
什么也没说 我不会说的
Nothing. And I never will.
明天我们就走了
Tomorrow we’re gone.
如果她抽出了那张牌
If she pulls that card,
你准备好做必要之事了吗
are you prepared to do what’s necessary?
家族仪式 秘密议会 勒贝尔的险招
日出
抱歉 不管你想说什么 请继续
Excuse me, whatever you wanna say, get on with it please.
你最好快点 午夜之前赶过来
You better hurry your ass up and get here before midnight.
收到消息给我回电♥话♥
Call me when you get this message.
多拉 再来两杯 谢谢
Dora, two more, please.
格蕾丝 亲爱的
Grace, darling.
-你的誓言写得真美 -谢谢
– Your vows were beautiful. – Oh. Thank you.
亚历克斯没告诉我们你是在寄养家庭长大的
Alex didn’t tell us you were brought up in foster homes.
其实他现在什么也不告诉我们了 喝香槟吗
Not that he tells us anything these days. Champagne?
好的 谢谢
Thank you. Thanks.
我的养父母是很好的人
My foster parents were great people.
你懂的 他们尽了全力给我最好的
And, you know, they did what they could.
但那终究不能长久
But it was always temporary.
我总是梦想着能拥有一个家庭
I always sort of dreamed of having a… a family.
我知道亚历克斯一定很乐意一直未婚同居下去
I mean, I’m sure Alex would’ve loved living in sin forever.
我毫不怀疑
I don’t doubt it.
但他 他真的理解
But he, um, he really understood
我有多看重…
how important it was for me to…
最终拥有一个真正的 永远的家庭
finally have a real, permanent family.
我只是不想让你们失望
And I just don’t wanna let you down.
格蕾丝 我第一次见你时就跟托尼说过
Grace. When I first saw you, I said to Tony:
“咱们总算有个孩子带回来一个像样的”
“Finally. One of our children has brought home a good one.”
你不知道我们有多感激
And you don’t know how grateful we are
你把亚历克斯带回了我们身边
that you brought Alex back to us.
但是拜托
But please…
试着让他回到我们身边
try to bring him back into the fold.
我们是他的家人
We’re his family.
我保证
I promise.
亲爱的
Sweetheart.
我就知道你会的
I knew you would.
妈 我先把她拐走一会 好吗
Mom, I’m just gonna steal her away. Okay?
她跟你说了什么
What’d she say to you?
她人真好
She’s so sweet.
她说什么了吗
Did she say anything?
没有
No. No.
好吧
All right.
你没事吧 出什么事了吗
Are you okay? Did something happen?
没事 没有
Yeah, no.
我只是 我不太舒服
I just, I don’t feel very well.
要是你想躺一会
Well, if you wanna lie down,
我们明天再玩那游戏不行吗
can’t we just play the game tomorrow?
-不 不行 必须是今晚 -举起手来
– No, no, it has to be tonight. – Hands up!
杀杀杀杀杀
Kill, kill, kill! Kill, kill, kill!
抓住他 乔治
Get him, Georgie!
我们赶过来了 爸爸
Whoo! We made it, Daddy.
面具摘了 马上
Take it off, now!
-爸爸 -你尽管继续玩 伙计
– Daddy? – You just keep on playing there, buddy.
你太紧张了
You’re so tense.
-勒贝尔会抓到你的 -混♥蛋♥
– Le Bail’s gonna get you. – Asshole.
杀 杀 勒贝尔先生
Kill, kill! Mr. Le Bail!
你 穿白裙的女士
You. Lady in white.
瞧瞧 你一定就是新娘了
Look at this, you must be the bride.
-你好 -我是菲奇·布莱德利
– Hi. – Fitch Bradley.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章卢斯
下一篇文章天才瑞普利
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!