No!
不要
What?
你说什么?
I’m sorry.
对不起
I’m sorry.
对不起
It’s all so sordid.
做了不该做的事
What’s-what’s the matter?
你怎…你怎么了?
I’m sorry.
对不起
I just…
我只是…
I had to see you, that’s all.
我这样做只是想见你
Honestly, it’s been so miserable without you.
你不在的时候 我感到很痛苦
I phoned and phoned!
我多次打电♥话♥给你
The ringing tone nearly drove me mad.
连我的声音都变得有些奇怪了
Is it uh, is it something I’ve done?
我到底做了什么?
Carol.
卡洛
Please…
求你了
Tell me.
说吧
I’m not really like this, you know…
连我也觉得奇怪
Oh…I wish I could find the proper words to say
哦 我现在不知道说什么好
they just keep going round and round in my head…
话在脑海却无法说出
I just…
我只是…
I want to be…to be with you
想和你永远…
…all the time.
…在一起
Na ne na na… La le la la…
呐呐呐…啦啦啦…
My darling, wonderful here. A 1,000 things to tell!
亲爱的 旅行很愉快 我有很多好消息要告诉你
Did you pay the rent? Love, Helen.
你交房♥租了没有海伦?
Don’t make too much dolce vita while we’re away!
别交太多 还没有放松够呢
Michael.
迈克尔
Hello?
喂?
You filthy bitch!
你这个婊♥子♥
I-I’m sorry…who is this?
请问你是哪一位?
Who is this? Who is this? Who do you think, you filthy little tart!
你是谁?到底是谁?你想干什么?你这个混♥蛋♥
You think I don’t know he’s with you?
你以为我不知道谁和你在一起?
You think you’re clever, but you’re not that clever, you filthy…
你以为你很聪明 但你并不聪明 你这肮脏的…
Come on!
快点
Open up this door!
快开门
Come on, open up. I know you’re in there. There’s no use hiding.
快点开门 我知道你在里面 藏着也没用
I’ll call the police.
我马上叫警♥察♥
Well!
好吧
Where’s Miss Ledoux?
鲁特小姐在哪里?
I am Miss Ledoux.
我就是鲁特小姐
You don’t look like her.
你看起来不像
I expect you want my sister.
我期待你找我姐姐
Expect?!
期待?
I certainly do!
当然了
Where is she? – She’s not…
你姐姐上哪去了? – 她不在家
But I can explain… – Explain!
但我会和你说清楚的… – 说清楚?
Ehh. I doubt that, my dear!
嗯 我才不相信你的解释
I can see it with me own eyes.
我自己看就清楚了
Now, then.
现在 好吧
What’s the idea of barricading the door against me?
为什么一定要把门关上?
You’re not only late with the rent,
你的房♥租没有及时交
but you’re damaging the property!
同时还弄坏了家具
I’ve got the rent here.
房♥租在这里
Let’s have a little light on the subject… – No!
把房♥间弄亮一点 – 不要
I’m not a bloody owl, you know.
我可不是傻瓜
Ah. I thought I’d seen everything.
啊 原来如此
This is a flamin’ nut house!
这里好像是精神病院一样
Tsu. I duh know…
真弄不明白
Uh, do you always, uh, run around like, uh, this?
呃 你是不是一直以来都这样?
I mean to say, it’s a bit, uh…
我是说 这有点…嗯…
What’s the matter?
你怎么了?
You ill?
是不是病了?
The, uh, heat’s gettin’ you down, eh?
是不是天气太热的原因
Uh, I don’t like it myself.
嗯 我也不喜欢热天
Uh, get you, uh, a glass of water
我去给你拿水过来
You’re white as a sheet.
你的脸色真的很不好
What the hell’s this?!
这是什么?
No wonder you look ill if you have things like this hangin’ around.
把这东西老是放外面 也会生病的
It’s the dustbin for you, my lad!
要把它扔到垃圾箱里
Good Lord!
天啊
Beats me how you young people can live in such a mess.
年轻人经常在这种地方
It’s like a pigsty!
简直像猪圈一样
Hm. Hi, love. A nice hot cup of tea might be better perhaps, hm?
嘿 甜心 不知道喝热茶会不会好一点 嗯?
Course, uh…
当然 嗯…
your sister’s gone away, hasn’t she?
你姐姐不在是吧?
Yes, ah.
是的
A nice hot cuppa tea and an aspirin and you’ll be as right as rain.
很好的热茶点 阿斯匹林就好了 这里很湿是吧
You must be a bit lonely, I expect, now she’s gone.
我猜你应该很孤独 你姐姐又不在
So I…
所以我…
I should have guessed it.
我应该多来看看
All alone, by the telephone.
一个人在这里守电♥话♥吗?
There’s, uh, no need to be alone, you know.
不管怎样 也不该一个人住
Poor little girl!
可怜的女孩
All by herself.
你一个人住在这里
All shaking like a little frightened animal.
颤抖的像受惊的小动物
Hm, ah! Your family, um?
啊 是你的家人吧 嗯?
Very nice.
很不错
There’s no need to be frightened of me, you know?
你用不着怕我的 知道吗?
Is that you?
是你吗?
Ah hah!
啊哈
Where was it taken? In London?
这是在伦敦拍的吧?
Brussels.
在布鲁塞尔
Ah, Brussels, hm?
啊 是在布鲁塞尔
I…could be a very good friend to you, you know.
我们…一起做好朋友吧
You…
你…
look after me…
如果跟我交往的话…
and you can…forget about the rent.
我房♥租费也不要了
Come on. Come on.
来吧 来吧
Just a little kiss between friends, come on.
像朋友一样让我亲吻 来吧
You go on up, I’ll park the car.
先起来一下 我先去把车停好
Carol?
卡洛?
Carol? Are you in?
卡洛 你没在家吗?
Carol?!
卡洛?
I say, what’s the matter?
我说怎么了?
What a terrible smell!
这气味真难闻
What the hell’s going on?
到底发生了什么?
Get a grip of yourself, will you!
你得振作点
Now what’s the matter?
发生什么事了?
Oh, d…
哦 天
Go in there.
进去
Just sit, sit there.
在那里坐好
I need to phone.
让我借用一下电♥话♥
I to phone! – Want a telephone?
电♥话♥ – 想要电♥话♥?
Yes, a telephone!
是的 电♥话♥
“FIRE EXIT”
安全出口
Everything’ll be all right.
已经没事了
He’s gone to the porter’s room to make a telephone call.
他现在过去打电♥话♥
She doesn’t speak English, does she?
她听得懂英语吧?
Yes, I think she does.
是的 她能听懂
What’s happened? – I don’t know, we just came in here.
出什么事了? – 不知道 我刚刚过来
No, you’d better not touch her. They’ve sent…I wanted to get to like her honey…
不 最好不要碰她 今晚的事真是奇怪啊
Don’t touch her.
不要碰她
I’ll get us some brandy.
拿白兰地过来
Has anyone called for an ambulance?
要不要叫救护车?
Yes, he’s gone to telephone now.
是的 有人过去打电♥话♥了
Who?
他是谁?
The man we saw on the stairs.
就是住在楼下那个男的
Can anyone do artificial respiration?
有没有人可以人工呼吸?
You shouldn’t touch her, you shouldn’t move her.
现在不能动她…现在不能动她
I’ll get us some brandy.
快去拿白兰地

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!