I really don’t think that it’s any concern of yours!
我想这这跟你没有关系
He’s married, though.
他明明有妻子
Darling! It’s my affair!
这是我自己的问题
We all have to lead our own lives in the end, you know.
每个人都有自己的生活方式
Well just don’t stand around like that, go and answer the phone!
别站这里 出去接电♥话♥
Can’t you see I’m busy?
我现在很忙
Hello?
喂?
Miss Ledoux? – Yes.
是鲁特小姐吗? – 是的
How longer are you going to keep me waiting for the rent?
你想让我等到什么时候?
Oh, you want my sister!
哦 找我姐姐有事吗?
Ahh…I suppose she’s out! – No, no. She’s here.
啊…她现在不在加吧 – 不不 她在家
Just a moment.
你等一等
Who is it? – The landlord.
谁打过来的? – 没说名字
Oh, damn it! He would ring up today.
哦 该死 我想也会这样
Hello, yes? – Miss Ledoux?
你好 嗯? – 鲁特小姐?
Look, how longer much longer are you going to keep me waiting?
你想把房♥租拖到什么时候?
I Promise You… – I’ve had your promises before.
我答应过你… – 我不是说过要付的吗?
I-I promise you that you’ll have the money tomorrow.
我明天就会付房♥租
That’s what you said a fortnight ago.
两周前你就这样说过了
You’ll have the money tomorrow without fail.
我明天一定会付钱
Look, if you’re not going to play fair by me… – My sister will bring it round to you.
听着 如果你不付房♥租… – 到时我妹妹会送过去
Won’t you? – N-no,
那你呢? – 不…
I’m going away on holiday.
我要出去旅行
Now look, Miss Ledoux, this time I’ve had just about enough…
听着 鲁特小姐 我已经等得不耐烦了…
She’ll bring it around to you tomorrow, I promise!
明天我妹妹一定把钱送过去 我保证
She’d better, Miss Ledoux. That’s all I can say!
她最好能送过来 我只能这么说了
Just the sound of his voice makes my flesh creep.
听到这个声音我就烦
Money, money, money, that’s all he every things about!
钱钱钱 他脑袋里只有钱
Good heavens, I shall be late again.
天啊 我又迟到了!
Is Bridget about?
布里吉在哪?
She’s downstairs.
她在下面的楼层那里
Bridget!
布里吉
What’s the matter?
你怎么了?
Nothing.
没事
Nothing.
没事
Just bloody men! They promise you the Earth and then…
男人都会撒谎 死光了才好
Oh, I could cut my throat! – Don’t say that!
哦 我可以割断我的喉咙 – 不要这么说
I thought this one was different.
我以为这个人会不一样
Was he…? – Oh, he was a pig. Forget it.
他怎么…? – 哦 像那种男人 走了也就算了
Oh, look at my eyes!
哦 看看我现在
Will Miss Bridget please come to the salon. Mrs. Prendergast has arrived.
布里吉请到店里来 普伦德加斯特女士已经到了
I’ll tell you the sordid details later.
等下我再跟你说具体的
Oh, why are they so filthy?
男人都是肮脏的东西
Don’t be upset.
你就振作一点吧
Will Miss Bridget please come to the salon right away.
布里吉 快到店里来
You are joking?
不会吧?
No, you should have seen them.
真的 就像一个女人一样
They went for each other like those women that addressed us in Hamburg.
他们相互约在在汉堡解决问题
One a big leg with bloody big charlies tried to claw the other girl’s face.
粗腿女人用手抓破了另一个悍妇的脸
Got her fist right down her throat. Two pints of bitter, please.
一拳就击中了他的喉咙…来两瓶啤酒 谢谢
Two pints, sir? – Lesbians?
两瓶啤酒?先生 – 击中”蕾丝”了?
No, no. They both fancied the same bloke. I should have his luck!
不是的 是抓破了她认识的一个男人的脸
And then they started in with their teeth, rolling about on the floor,it was like a madhouse.
后来还打了架 一直打到地板上面 乱成一团糟
And I was the only mug who tried to prevent them.
虽然可以不管 但我总想止住他们
I ought to have my head examined, I meant.
我是说 我应该去检查下头部
I wouldn’t have minded seeing it.
我真想看到那个场面
Feel free, anytime.
真遗憾
I ended up
我喊停了
with my coat torn, my shirt covered with blood,
衣服也破了 衬衫上到处是血
if you like that sort of thing, I’ll introduce you to my cousin.
如果喜欢打架的话 介绍我侄女去吧
She’s a black belt. – Black belt?
那女的很厉害 – 怎么样?
How did you get on?
你想知道什么?
What…What’s your cousin like?
你的侄女是个怎么样的?
How did you get on with little Miss Muffet? – She sounds fun.
你是怎么跟玛菲特小姐在一起的? – 她的声音很有趣
When? – Well I thought you were taking her out to dinner?
什么时候? – 你不是跟她吃过饭吗?
Y-your cousin, what’s she like?
你侄女是怎样的女人
Is that the right time? – No, sir.
这个表还正确吗? – 不 先生
Oh come on, fill us in with the gripping details.
哦 拜托 再说些细节让我听听
The gripping details are that she had dinner with her sister.
那女人和我姐姐说过饭
Well maybe you should try the sister?
那她可能算计你姐姐了
Are you playing hard to get?
你怎么了?
I’ve been waiting over an hour.
在这里都等一个小时了
W-what for?
为什么?
Well not for Christmas.
反正不是等圣诞节
We made a date, remember? We’re having supper tonight!
我们不是说好了一起去吃晚饭吗?
I-I forgot.
我忘了
Well next time you forget, maybe you’ll let me know.
下次请不要再忘了
It’s not that, but…
我并没有恶意
Are you all right?
你没事吧?
You look…I don’t know…you look sort of, sort of funny?
你看起来…你好像神色不对
I don’t feel…
我感觉不…
I mean…
我是说…
I don’t know…
我不知该怎么说…
Oh well anyway come on. Now I’ve found you, let’s go and
总算找到你了 这就好
eat something, I’m starving.
去吃饭吧
…But, it’s too late.
但已经晚了
Have-have you been fired or something?
你是不是被开除了?
All right, come on. I’ll take you home.
好吧 来 我送你回家
Listen, Carol, I-I don’t understand… – Idiot!
听着 卡洛 我无法理解… – 笨蛋
For heaven’s sake!
看在上帝的份上
Carol!
卡洛
Carol!
卡洛
Dane doing a little illegal head outside the ring with a neat head butt there by Larson
拉尔森队的丹尼有一点的撞人犯规动作
and over to the corner with Ray Hunter coming in after Stedman the Giant,
与雷猎队的后卫特德曼激烈拼抢
and Hunter hitting Stedman all over the place
雷猎队的后卫包围在了一起
and exchanging places with Larson
在那个地方与拉尔森队争球
and Larson again for Hunter and now it’s Hunter in against Stedman
拉尔森队对再次突破雷猎队 现在要看雷猎队的斯特德曼了
Hunter really throwing Stedman around I don’t know why he goes out
雷猎队员传给斯特德曼 但不知为何球传丢了
and now it’s Larson in again…
现在拉尔森队再次拿球…
Darling?
亲爱的
What is it?
你怎么了?
Don’t you feel well?
是不是心情不好?
Oh, I know you don’t want me to go away, but…
哦 我不知道你为什么不想去 但…
Hello?

Hello?

Hello!
喂!
Hello!
喂!
Why did you throw Michael’s things away?
麦克尔的洗面用具不见了
Why’d you do it? – I don’t like them there.
为什么要这么做? – 我不喜欢看到
It’s got absolutely nothing to do with you!
这事跟你无关吧
You silly little fool!
你这该死的傻瓜
I’ve put the money for the rent on the table.
房♥租就放在桌子上
Oh please, don’t go.
求你不要走
Now please, don’t forget to give the money, otherwise we shall both be out onto the street.
忘了付房♥租的话 我们会被赶出门
Look, are you coming or aren’t you?! – Yes, yes. I’m coming.
你能不能快点? – 好的 我现在就过去
Don’t look so sad. The time will pass very quickly.
不要装出这副脸 我马上就会回来
Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do.
你老实呆在家里就行了
Heh, heh, come on.
哈哈 走吧
You’re killing me! – Sorry, Miss Walsh.
是不是想杀了我? – 对不起 华♥莱♥士♥先生
There’s only… – Good morning!
我只是… – 早上好
Good morning!
早上好
There’s only one way to deal with men,
男人的事不去管就好了
that’s treat them as if you don’t give a damn about them!
别给他们好脸看 用这招治治他们
I told you all this before.
之前我也讲过了
Still, I’m glad to see that you have listened to me for just this once.
不过 我仍很高兴你听我说这些
There’s only one thing they want,
男人的目标只有一个
and I’ll never know why they make such a fuss about it, but they do.
我永远不会知道为什么他们大惊小怪 但他们就是这样
And the more you make them beg for it, the happier they are!
越给他们好脸 他们就越上天
He rang me up this morning. – I said he would!
今天早上他打来了电♥话♥ – 果然又是他
He was practically on his knees.
他哭着道了歉

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!