我们没日没夜地玩起了音乐
We just played music all day and all night.
我们去底线录音室 和马迪·沃特斯一起做音乐
We went to The Bottom Line and played with Muddy Waters,
那天晚上 我们去了维多利亚·斯皮维家
and we went that night to Victoria Spivey’s house.
她是个布鲁斯歌♥手
She’s an old blues singer.
我们一起玩音乐玩到早上六点
And, um…
we played music till about six in the morning.
非常棒
It was really great.
她穿着高领毛衣
She wears a turtleneck sweater
和尼龙鞋
And a nylon shoe
她穿着高领毛衣
She wears a turtleneck sweater
和尼龙鞋
And a nylon shoe
她什么都说
There’s nothing she won’t say
什么都做
And there’s nothing that she won’t do
有52个人 如果每个人都问他行不行
There are 52 people. If each person asks him is he okay,
他就需要很长的时间来回答问题
it becomes a long, hard question and answer period for him.
灯光有没有干扰到他?
Is the light bothering him
吉他行不行?
Is the guitar right
他喜不喜欢这个照明?
Does he like the lighting
监听器行不行
Is the sound monitor okay
他是个大人物 他知道自己想要什么
He’s a big man, and he knows what he wants.
不要哭 亲爱的
No llores, mi querida
上帝看着我们呢
Dios nos vigila
马儿很快就会带我们到达杜兰戈
Soon the horse will take us to Durango
1米77
Five ten.
-1米77? -对
– Five ten – Yeah.
他是做什么工作的?
So what does he do
他是个导演
He’s a director.
戏剧导演
Theater.
戏剧导演?
Theater
但不是…
But that’s not…
所以我才说很难搞 因为这不是婚姻 对不对?
That’s why I’m saying it’s tricky because it’s not marriage, is it
除非你指的是…
I mean, unless you actually make it…
我的意思是 也许和戏剧结婚了?
Well, I mean, maybe marriage to the theater.
当你说婚姻的时候
But when you said marriage,
我假定你指的是两个人之间的婚姻
I assumed you… you meant marriage between two people.
-是 -是不是?
– Yeah. – Did you
不是 是心理上的婚姻
Well, no, mental marriage.
-心理上的婚姻? -是
– Mental marriage – Yeah.
那就有趣了
Ah, well, that’s interesting.
有些人谈到未来
Some speak of the future
我的爱人说话声轻柔
My love, she speaks softly
因为失败就是最好的成功
‘Cause there’s no success like failure
而失败根本不算成功
And failure’s no success at all
Hey!
我在为《滚石杂♥志♥》写东西
I’m doing a… a thing on a tour for Rolling Stone magazine.
-是 -嗯
– Yes. – Okay
我看到鲍勃离开了
And… And basically, I saw Bob leave,
然后
uh, after that…
你和他的那场对话 关于婚姻的对话
uh, um, the dialogue you did with him, the marriage thing.

Yes.
他对一个摄像师说
And he said to one of the cameramen,
“很火♥辣♥ 这是一个很火♥辣♥的场景”
“That is hot. That was a hot scene.”
-对 -哦 我很荣幸 我很感动
– Okay. – Oh, I’m really flattered. I’m touched.
我想知道
Okay, now, look, I… I… I just wanna know,
是如何发生的?是预先安排的吗?
how did… how did it happen I mean, was it set up
-发生就… -是事先安排好的吗?
– It happened… No. – Was it a set up scene
完全是即兴发挥
It was totally spontaneous.
我正要去厕所
I was on my way to the bathroom…

Yeah.
途中梅尔·霍华德介绍我 认识了鲍勃·迪伦
…when, uh, on my way, uh, Mel Howard introduced me to Bob Dylan.
你说了什么?
What… What did you say And what was your point…
你和鲍勃的谈话
– What did I say to… – In the conversation to Bob
-意义何在? -我说了什么?
就是一种随意的…
Well, it was a sort of free…
-从一件事谈到另一件事 -随便聊聊?
– uh, going from one thing to another. – Freewheeling
并非特意要谈那个
– Freewheeling. – It wasn’t…
It wasn’t meant to be specifically… specifically that.
但你们开始谈论起了婚姻
Yeah, but you started talking about marriage.
完全出乎意料的
Out of the blue,
-但你说了什么? -突然就提到了婚姻的话题
– the subject of marriage came up. – But what did you say
聚过来吧各位
Come gather ’round, fellers
多么年轻 多么优秀
So young and so fine
不要去矿井之下
And seek not your fortune
寻找财富
Down in the mine
会形成…
It will form…
你的想法是不是要把巡演的幕后花絮 拍成电影?
Was the idea to make a behind-the-scenes film of the tour
我觉得这是他们期待的东西
I think that’s what they were expecting.
他们以为我只是会拍一部音乐会电影
They just thought that I was going to make it a concert film,
但我其实想要拍出更严肃的东西来
but I was trying to make something really serious out of this.
首先我想表现的是 音乐人互相合作 共同创造音乐
First, what I wanted to show was musicians working together,
他们只是在做本职工作
making music together.
That was them doing their job.
就像是
That was, you know,
我去我爸爸的鞋店拍摄他一样
that was as if I went to film my father in his shoe store.
聚焦在这个上面
Focus in on that.
那是什么 帕蒂?
What is that, Patti
我看了这本兰波的书
I seen th… this Rimbaud book,
看到了这张照片
and I saw this picture.
《时尚》杂♥志♥上的照片
I saw this vogue picture, and I thought it looked like you,
我觉得看起来挺像你的 我觉得他是个秀气的小伙子
– and I thought he was a neat guy, y’know – Yeah
-是 -我觉得你也挺秀气的
And I thought you were neat, so I used to, like, pretend he was my boyfriend.
我之前会假装他是我男朋友
或者你是我男朋友 这不重要 对吧?
Or if… Or if you were. You know, it doesn’t matter, right
所以…
So anyway…
你说了什么?
What did you say
我说了什么?
– What did I say – Yeah.
我表达了我的想法 他提到了
I gave my thoughts on…
心理的婚姻
He spoke about mental marriage.
-然后他问我… -心理婚姻?
– When he asked me… – Mental marriage
超人拿起一块煤
Uh, Superman takes a piece of coal,
放在手中
and he puts it in his hand, and he starts squeezing it,
开始挤
and squeezing it,
用力挤
and squeezing it, and squeezing it,
然后就变成了钻石
and then it becomes like a diamond.
-非常坚硬 -是
– It’s real hard. – Yeah.
然后如果他扔到了地上
And then, like, he drops it on the ground,
-扔到了棒球场上 -是
– on the baseball diamond. – Yeah.
-孩子们不停地踢来踢去 -是
And the kids, the kids keep kicking it, the kids keep kicking it.
会变得越来越圆
– Yeah. – Then it goes round and round.
经年累月 孩子们一直踢来踢去
And after years and years of kids kicking it around,
会变得光滑 但没有…只是变了
it gets smooth, but it’s not… It’s just changed.
还是同样的钻石 只是变光滑了
It’s still the same crystal, but it’s smooth,
成了一个晶体球
so it’s a crystal ball.
就在正中间
So it’s sitting there in the middle,
这晶体球就在棒球场的正中间
the crystal ball is sitting there in the middle of the baseball diamond.
-是 -然后你可以朝里面看
– Right. – Okay Now you can look in.
我很讨厌一种人
I hated the ristelaars…
就是那些促进者
the, you know, the… the facilitators.
也就是围绕在他身边的那些人
You know, the… the people hanging around him.
假装自己有门路
People pretending that they had access,
这样就能表现得很糟糕
so that they could behave badly.
这部影片想要展现的就是
This film was going to show
参与巡演的多余的人员以及
the counterpoint between the… the excesses of the people
社会的分解之间的对比
on the tour and the dissolution of society.
大家一起来
– Come on, everybody. – Allen!
我想展现宠物岩石的收藏
I wanted to show the land of Pet Rocks
以及7-11便利店的超大杯思乐冰
and Super Slurpees from 7-Eleven.
美国及美国的精英
L’Amérique insolite.
我会随着滚雷巡演团上路
I would go on the road with the Rolling Thunder Revue.
就在这里
Right here.
周四见
See you Thursday.
这是个真实的故事 其实都是真实的故事
This is a true story. Actually, they’re all true.
老天 真希望能按时赶到波士顿
Boy. Sure hope we get to Boston on time.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!