我娶了伊希斯女神
I married Isis
在五月五日那天
On the fifth day of May
但我无法
But I could not hold on
留住她很长时间
To her very long
于是我剪断了头发
So I cut off my hair
立刻骑马上路
And I rode straight away
前往未知的野外
For the wild, unknown country
在这里我不会犯错
Where I could not go wrong
我来到一个高高的地方
I came to a high place
充满了黑暗和光亮
Of darkness and light
分界线
The dividing line ran
穿越了城镇的中心
Through the center of town
我拉起我的小马
I hitched up my pony
去了右侧的一个地方
To a post on the right
走进一家洗衣店
Went into a laundry
洗了我的衣服
To wash my clothes down
角落有个人
A man in the corner
找我要火柴
Approached me for a match
我立刻就知道
I knew right away
他非同寻常
He was not ordinary
他说 你是不是
He said, “Are you looking
在寻找容易实现的东西?
For something easy to catch”
我说 我没钱
I said, “I got no money, man”
他说 这没必要
He said, “That ain’t necessary”
我们当晚出发
We set out that night
前往寒冷的北方
For the cold in the north
我把毯子给了他
I gave him my blanket
他给了我回话
And he gave me his word
我说 我们要去哪儿?
I said, “Where we goin'”
他说 我们四号♥之前能回来
He said, “We be back by the fourth”
我说 这是我听过的
I said, “That’s the best news
最好的消息
That I’ve ever heard”
我想着绿松石
I was thinkin’ about turquoise
想着黄金
I was thinkin’ about gold
我想着钻石
I was thinkin’ about diamonds
和全世界最大的项链
And the world’s biggest necklace
我们在极度的严寒中
As we rode through the canyons
骑行在大峡谷中
Through the devilish cold
我在想伊希斯
I was thinkin’ about Isis
她觉得我非常鲁莽
How she thought I was so reckless
但她告诉我有一天
She told me, though, that one day
我们会再次相见
We would meet up again
我们下一次结婚时
And things would be different
情况就会不一样
The next time we wed
只要我能坚持住
If I could only just hang on
做她的朋友
And be her friend
我仍然记不得
I still can’t remember
她说的最好的东西
All the best things she said
我们来到了嵌在冰中的金字塔
We came to the pyramids
All embedded in ice
他说 我想找
He said, “There’s a body
一具尸体
That I’m tryin’ to find
如果我能把它抬出来
If I carry it out
就能卖♥♥出好价钱
It’ll bring a good price”
那时我才知道
‘Twas then that I knew
他心里在想些什么
What he had on his mind
狂风咆哮
Well, the wind, it was howlin’
暴雪纷飞
And the snow was outrageous
我们在夜晚狂奔
We chopped through the night
狂奔到黎明
And we chopped through the dawn
他死的时候 我希望
When he died, I was hopin’
他的死亡不会传染
That it wasn’t contagious
但我已下定决心
But I made up my mind
我必须继续前行
That I had to get on
我抬起他的尸体
I picked up his body
拖进了金字塔里
And I dragged him inside
把他丢进洞里
Threw him down in a hole
再盖上盖子
And I put back the cover
我快快地做了个祷告
I said a quick prayer
只是为了感到心满意足
Just to feel satisfied
然后我回去找伊希斯
Then I went back to find Isis
告诉她我爱她
Just to tell her I love her
她就在草地上
She was there in the meadow
从前小溪潺潺的草地
Where the creek used to rise
被睡意笼罩
Blinded by sleep
急需一张床
And in need of a bed
我从东方到来
I came in from the East
眼睛里带着阳光
With the sun in my eyes
我诅咒了她一次
I cursed her one time
然后继续骑行
Then I rode on ahead
她说 你去了哪儿?
She said, “Where you been”
我说 没什么特别的地方
I said, “No place special”
她说 你看起来不一样了
She said, “You look different”
我说 大概吧
I said, “Well, I guess”
她说 你离开过
She said, “You been gone”
我说 这很正常
I said, “That’s only natural” She said, “You gonna stay”
她说 你会留下吗?
我说 如果你想要我留下的话
I said, “If you want me to, yeah!”
伊希斯 哦 伊希斯
Isis, oh, Isis
你是个神秘的孩子
You a mystical child
把我带到你身边的
What drives me to you
也是让我疯癫的东西
Is what drives me insane
我仍然记得
I still can remember
你微笑的样子
The way that you smiled
在五月五日
On the fifth day of May
在濛濛细雨之中
In the drizzlin’ rain
嗨 鲍勃
Hi, Bob.
嗨 你们想做什么?采访吗?
– Hi, what you guys want An interview – Sure.
当然
– Ah, wh… – How was it, Bob
感觉如何 鲍勃?
什么感觉如何?
How was what
鲍勃对于巡演是如何评价的?
What did Bob say about the tour
我从来没有问他任何事
I never asked him anything because, you know,
因为他不肯回答直接提的问题
he wouldn’t answer direct questions.
迪伦你真美
Dylan, you’re beautiful.
鲍勃
Bob!
一个传奇人物来了 这不仅仅是一场摇滚乐演出
A legend is in town,and it’s not just another… rock ‘n’ roll show.
(一年后)
的确是摇滚乐
I mean, it’s rock ‘n’ roll,
但这是特别的活动
but it’s a special event.
摇滚界一共有四五名传奇人物
where rock ‘n’ roll has four or five legends,
这就是其中一个 也许是现代最伟大的一个
this is one of them, and maybe the biggest one at the present time.
(迪伦于1966年停止了巡演)
(1974年 他与乐队合唱团回归 演出了几场 座无虚席)
不是自夸 但滚雷算是我提出来的
Not to brag, but Rolling Thunder was kinda my idea,
鲍勃几年前和乐队合唱团巡演过
you know.Bob had done that tour with The Band a few years back,
非常成功 然后克罗斯比、斯提尔斯 纳什和尼尔·杨
and that was super successful, and then Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young
每晚的五万人演出都座无虚席
were filling 50,000 seats a night.
齐柏林也很火
And Zeppelin was huge.
到处都有赚钱机会
I mean, there was money everywhere.
只需要弯腰就能捡到钱
You know, all you had to do was bend down, pick it up.
我就有个想法 有鲍勃参与的巡演 肯定会是个金矿
So, I had an idea that some kind of revue with Bob would be a gold mine.
所以我就去推荐了这个想法
So I went off and pitched the idea,
有一些地方的筹办人表示感兴趣
and a bunch of local promoters were interested.
推荐完之后 就募集了15个头牌人物
And then by the time I was done, I ended up with 15 headliners.
I’m gonna have to go to college ‘Cause you are…
你自找的
Now you’ve asked for it!
我们冒了个大风险
We took a big risk. And, uh, you know,
得花钱请所有人 还要付酒店、餐饮
you had to put up the money, get everybody, you know, hotels, catering,
车辆 所有这些 还有大巴
cars, all this stuff, buses.
而且要让这些人保持开心 专注
And you had to keep all these guys happy and, you know, focused.
这个就是要上路前就积攒好的
And so… And that was, you loaded up before you went out on the road.
然后希望能赚钱 希望演出能成功
Then you hope you got paid. And you hope the show worked.
你和鲍勃有交流吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!