We would be delighted, thank you.
谢谢 我们对此很高兴
Wait wait. Wrong way.
等等 走错了
The Appian gate is to the right.
亚壁门在右边
We’re not going to the Appian.
我们不去亚壁
What?
什么?
Of course, your best method for pleasing a woman
当然 你取悦女人最好的方法是
is the warm, beating heart of an enemy.
敌人温暖且还在跳动的心脏
Women will say they don’t like it, but they do.
女人们会说她们不喜欢 其实是喜欢的
It makes them wet as October.
会让她们像雨季那样潮湿
That doesn’t answer.
这解决不了问题
Well, failing that, talk to her.
那么试试这个 跟她谈谈
Talk.
谈谈
but of what? That doesn’t matter.
说什么? 说什么无关紧要
It’s all about the tone of the voice.
关键在于你的声调嗓音
You pretend like you’re putting a saddle on a skittish horse.
你应该就像给一匹烈马上马鞍一样
“There, honey. Shh, come now.”
“这儿宝贝 嘘 来吧”
You know, that sort of thing.
你知道的 就像这样
That’s all? What else?
就这些? 还有什么?
Oh! Tell her she is beautiful all the time.
噢! 任何时候都跟她说她很漂亮
Tell her she’s beautiful every time you see her,
每次你见到她的时候都跟她说她很漂亮
even when she’s not.
即使她不是
And what else?
还有什么?
Oh! Also, very important…
噢! 还有 非常重要的是…
when you couple with her,
当您们行周公之礼的时候
there’s a spot just above her cunny…
她小妹妹上方有个地方
it’s like a little button.
就像个小纽扣
Now, attend to that button,
注意要关注到那里
and she will open up like a flower.
那么她就会很享受的
How do you know this of her?
你怎么知道她那里的?
All women have them.
所以的女人都有
Ask anyone.
随便问一个就知道了
Ho ho ho, very pretty. Come up behind!
哦 哦哦 小美丽 跟上来
I will kill Octavia, and Merula tends to me,
我会杀掉奥克塔维娅 然后玛如拉来做了我
but if she cannot, and I am taken alive,
但是如果她做不到 我被活抓了
then you must kill me.
那么你必须要杀了我
And then you must kill yourself.
然后你必须自杀
Your survival would be inappropriate.
你活下去将是不恰当的
I would not think of living, Domina.
我不会想着活下去的 主人
Octavian, who would you prefer kills you?
屋大维 你喜欢谁杀你?
I am old enough to take care of myself.
我已经大的能够照顾自己了
Oh, that’s my brave little man.
噢 我勇敢的小男人
Servilia…
赛维莉娅…
can my people be of any assistance to you?
我的人能够给你任何协助吗?
Thank you but I’m sure we can manage by ourselves somehow.
谢谢 但是我相信我们能够自我解决
Very well.
很好
Mother, I would rather it were not you killed me
母亲 我倾向不是你来杀我
if you have no objection.
如果你没有异议的话
Why ever not? You can’t still be angry with me.
为什么不 你不会还在生我的气吧
Is that an order? bona Dea!
是个命令吗? 仁慈的女神啊!
I feel like you have never listened…
我感觉你从来没有听过我说
Cerberus is howling for us,
冥府守门狗正在向我们嚎叫
and still you plague me
你还在用你那些无稽
with your ridiculous feelings?
感觉来烦我?
If you had only let Glabius and I remarry…
如果你让我跟格雷毕斯再婚
Oh, always Glabius!
噢 什么都是格雷毕斯!
I spit on Glabius!
我唾骂格雷毕斯!
I piss on the wretch!
我撒尿在那个可怜虫身上!
Oh, that’s right, Mother, die as you have lived…
哦 没错 母亲 就像你活着那样死去
poison brimming in your soul. Listen!
灵魂中满是恶毒 都听着!
I’ll not argue with you.
我不会跟你吵
Castor, be sure to cut Octavia’s throat
卡斯特要确认割断奥克塔维娅的喉咙
before you cut mine.
在你割断我的喉咙之前
Please, Castor, let Mother do it.
卡斯特请让我母亲来做
I won’t deny her one last pleasure.
我不想回绝她最后一件乐事
It would be undaughterly. Listen!
就不像个女儿了 都听着!
Consul Gnaeus Pompey Magnus
执政官格涅乌斯?庞贝?麦格纳斯
has left the city.
已经离开这个城市了
He commands all noblemen and knights to do likewise.
他命令所有贵族跟武士们也这么做
Those that remain will be considered
留下来的人会被认为是
enemies of Rome. Cowards!
罗马帝国的敌人 懦夫!
You heard, then.
你听说了
Don’t know what good that will do.
真不知道那会带来什么好处
Anyone wants to get in, they’ll get in.
任何人想进来 他们就能够进来
Give us a hand, will you?
搭把手 好吗?
So your man will be back after all, looks like.
看起来 你男人总归会回来
It looks like.
看起来是
You don’t sound too happy about it.
你似乎对此不是很高兴
Of course I’m happy. He’s my husband.
我当然很高兴 他是我丈夫
If you say so.
如果你这么说的话
I’m sorry.
很抱歉
I was just talking.
我只是说说而已
I talk too much.
我说的太多了
I don’t know, Rissa.
我不知道 莉萨
I try my best to love him, I do.
我尽最大可能去爱他 我确实是
I don’t know whether I want him to come back.
我不知道我是否希望他回来
I would not credit it if I had not seen it myself.
我不会相信如果我没有亲眼见到
Pompey’s men deserting the city, deserting Rome,
庞贝的人放弃了这个城市 放弃了罗马
half the Senate a horse.
一半的元老都上马跑了
A comical sight no doubt.
毫无疑问一个滑稽的场面
Gods.
神们啊
We are in a damned awkward position.
我们处于一个该死的尴尬局面
If we stay…
如果我们留下…
we are declaring for Caesar, for rebellion.
我们就是拥护恺撒 拥护叛军
And if we go,
如果我们离开
we… we are with Pompey and the Senate.
我们… 我们就是追随庞贝以及元老院
There is no middle ground.
没有可以妥协的余地
So what is the answer?
那么你的决定是什么?
Caesar is our dearest friend,
恺撒是我们最亲爱的朋友
but what he is doing is…
但是他正在做的是…
I do not know.
我不知道
You must decide.
你必须决定
Pompey then.
那么就是庞贝
We must go with Pompey.
我们必须跟庞贝走
The Republic is more important than any friendship.
共和比任何朋友都重要
Do you agree? It’s your decision.
你同意吗? 那是你的决定
Pompey then.
那么就是庞贝
Pompey then.
那么就是庞贝
We have no time to lose.
我们没有时间可以浪费了
Tell your women to be ready to leave as soon as possible.
告诉你的侍女们准备离开 越快越好
I’m not leaving.
我不走
What do you mean?
你是什么意思?
I’ve waited eight years for Caesar.
我等恺撒等了8年
I cannot leave now.
我现在不能离开
You cannot stay, not if I go.
如果我要走 你不能留下
Of course I can stay.
我当然可以留下
I can do as I wish.
我可做我想做的事
Mother, all who stay are enemies of Rome.
目前 留下来的都是罗马的敌人
Pompey has declared it.
庞贝已经这么宣布了
Caesar might prevail.
恺撒有可能会胜利
Yes, he might rule Rome for a week, a month,
是的 他可能统治罗马1个礼拜1个月
a year even,
甚至1年
but then some other ambitious man
但是另外一些有野心的人就会
will kill him and take his place,
杀了他 取代他的位置
and you then will be the mistress of a dead tyrant.
那时你就是暴君的情妇
Mother, we know what happens to them.
母亲 我们知道什么会发生在她们身上
That is for the gods decide.
这还是让神们来决定吧
I cannot help loving him.
我无法自拔的爱着他
A va, Mother!
够了 母亲!
You… you are blinded by untapped lust.
你… 你是彻底被你的欲望所蒙蔽了
I’ll get you a good big Cyrenian at the market
我会在市集上帮你买♥♥个又好又大的昔勒尼人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!