加勒比海 1970年
银 行 大 劫 案
伦敦东区 1971年
又一辆”泰瑞·莱泽牌九♥成♥新车”完工了
Another “Terry Leather Low Mileage” done.
你很开心真好 明天的婚礼都准备好了吗?
Good you’re glad, but have you all sorted out for your wedding tomorrow?
没错 当然了 泰瑞
Yeah, of course, Terry.
新西装 双排扣的 9英寸侧襟
New suit, two buttons, 9 inch pump flaps.
不错啊 英格丽肯定会喜欢的
Nice. Ingrid will like that.
明天结婚了 英格丽?
So, you’re getting married tomorrow, Ingrid?
但愿如此
I hope so.
别在这浪费时间了
Go on, get off now.
快去打扮打扮 让自己更漂亮点儿
Go make yoursef more beautiful than you already are.
如果可能的话
If that’s possible.
泰瑞
Terry.
答应我今晚别让艾迪喝太多酒 好吗?
Promise you won’t get Eddie too legless tonight, will you?
在他的单身聚会上
At his stag do?
我们就是去酒吧 喝喝酒 唱唱歌♥
We’re just going round the pub, couple of pints and a sing song.
哦 该死…
Oh, fuck…
妈的 你们想怎么干嘛? 啊?
Fuck it, what are you trying to do to me, eh?
我会还给基索钱的
I’ve got Jessul’s money.
问题是这钱靠这些车来赚
The Problem is, it’s tied up in these cars,
你们这些混♥蛋♥却把它们都砸了
and you wankers want to trash the lot of ’em.
基索先生不在乎你怎么赚钱
Mr. Jessul doesn’t care about your inventory.
基索先生只在乎你是不是还钱
Mr. Jessul wants to know that he’s getting paid.
尽快 我发誓 猪大头
Any day, I swear, Perky.
你叫我什么?
What did you call me?
我叫你”猪大头” 猪大头!
I called you Perky, Perky!
大家都这么叫你 叫他猪二头
Everyone calls you Perky, and him Pinkey.
猪大头和猪二头? -对
Pinkey and Perky? – Yeah.
动画片里猪的名字
They’re fucking cartoon pigs on the telly,
什么 大家在背后这么叫我们?
what, people call us that behind our backs?
好吧 我以后不当面叫了 行吧?
Well, I’m not gonna say it to your face, aren’t I?
你刚才已经叫了!
Well, you just bloody did!
没错 好吧 你吓到我了 我很害怕
Yeah well, you got me rolled. I’m very intimidated.
别让我们再来了
Don’t make us come back again.
不是每个顾客都能满意
Not every customer is a satisfied customer.
你怎么来这了 亲爱的玛蒂?
What are you doing here, my dear Martine?
今晚有空吗?
What are you doing tonight?
今晚是艾迪的告别单身聚会
Tonight? Tonight is Eddie’s stag do.
准备带他出去喝几杯 怎么了?
Taking him out for a drink. Why?
我给你找了个活干 泰瑞
I’ve got a proposition for you, Terry.
给我找了个活?
A proposition?
聚会前能跟我 在运动员俱乐部碰个面吗?
Can you meet me at the Player’s Club before you see the boys?
到时候我们再详谈
And I’ll fill you in on the details.
那就九点见吧
Make it 9 o’clock.
三周之前
早上好 盖儿 -早上好 提姆
Morning, Gale. – Good morning, Tim.
去顶楼? “上帝”召见?
Top floor? Summoned by the gods?
差不多吧
Something like that.
周末又出去风流了?
Got up to your new mistress this weekend?
听不懂你说什么 我可是已婚男人
I don’t know what you’re talking about, I’m a married man.
你觉得我看起来怎么样?
What do you think, am I presentable?
领带好像有些不妥 亲爱的
Not sure about the tie, darling.
这是什么? “和平友爱”?
What’s this? “Peace and Love”?
这种东西太多的话 我们可就都失业了
Too much of that nonsense and we’re both out of our job.
迈克·阿卜杜·麦里克自称迈克·X
Michael Abdul Malik. Calls himself Michael X,
根据他的美国老乡马尔科姆·X起的名字
in homage to Malcolm X, his American counterpart.
社会快报想让我们相信这个迈克·X
The Pinko press would have us believe this Michael X
是穷♥人♥和被压♥迫♥阶级的领袖
is a crusading champion of the poor and oppressed.
简直是黑人版的侠盗罗宾汉
And the black Robin Hood of Notting Hill.
有钱人 白人贵族 以及许多名流都会在他那载跟头
The richer, whiter and more famous, they will all fall over him
其实他是个臭名昭著的地主 毒品贩子
The truth is, he’s a slum landlord, a drug dealer
拉皮条的 几年前就该进监狱了
and a vicious pimp who should have been in prison years ago.
布朗先生 你是不是向我的黑人兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥收高价的房♥租?
Are you not charging outrageous rents to my brothers and sisters, Mr. Brown?
我和你的房♥东朋友卢·伍格收的价钱是一样的
I’m charging the same as your slum-lord friend Lew Vogel.
看你那破房♥子 一周10磅太贵了
Ten quids a week is too much for these shitholes.
你知道吗
You know,
我一直想找个叫布朗的白人打打交道
I always wanted to meet a white man by the name of Brown.
知道这是什么吗? 这是个锁奴隶的颈圈
You know what this is? It’s a slave collar.
你们白人就让我的祖先们戴着这个
And a white man made my mothers and fathers wear this
让他们屈从于你们
to bend them to his will.
你会屈从于我吗 布朗先生?
Can I bend you to my will, Mr. Brown?
你现在有条老实的狗了 迈克
You sure got a faithful dog now, Michael.
迈克 我觉得我们没有任何赢的希望
Michael, I don’t think we should get our hopes up here.
绑♥架♥ 虐待
Kidnappning, extortion,
你对这个布朗干的这些
assault on this man Brown here,
再加上你的前科 根据法律 我想…
as well as your previous problems with the law, I mean…
我得说你恐怕得坐10到20年的牢
You could be looking at 10 to 20 years, I’d say.
我可不觉得 我比白人想得更聪明 更会保护自己
I don’t think so. I am smarter and better protected than whitey thinks.
全体起立
All rise.
看起来 迈克·X之所以能逃脱牢狱之灾
It seems Michael X has managed to keep himself out of jail
是因为他手里有些艳照
by threatening to release
涉及某位皇室成员
damning photographs of a certain…royal personage.
在我们插手之前 警♥察♥不会轻举妄动
Until we get our hands on these snaps, the police can’t move.
检察院也不会…
The public prosecutor won’t move…
而移♥民♥局则视而不见
and the home office doesn’t want to know.
有人亲眼看见这些照片了吗?
Has anyone actually seen these photographs?
是的 但是现在我不能…
Yes, but at the minute I’m not at liberty…
透露他是谁
to say who that person is.
我们已经全程监控 迈克·X有一段时间了
We’ve had Michael X under surveillance for quite a while.
他在劳埃银行有个保险箱…
He keeps a safe deposit box at the Lloyd’s Bank…
在玛丽伯恩路
in Marylebone.
我们相信照片就存放在那里
We believe that’s were the photos are located.
看起来一目了然
Seems straightforward enough.
我会带一队人去这家银行
I’ll send a team into this bank
把他保险箱清空
and take whatever he’s got in this safe deposit box.
这些都得是最高级机密
That would have to be sanctioned at the highest level,
你不能那么做
and that’s not going to happen.
明白你的难处了?
Do you see our problem?
军情五处和六处必须与此无关
There can be no connection to 5 or 6.
那你就是让我想个主意
So you want me to come up with something
可以不把任何人扯进来
devoid any accountability for anyone.
我们会适当地给你意见 提姆
We’d welcome suggestions, Tim.
如果出了什么岔子 我猜黑锅得我来背?
And if it all goes pear-shaped , I assume it’s my arse on the line?
你年轻 有野心 提姆 这是大展身手的好机会
You’re young and ambitions, Tim. A chance to make a name for yourself.
谢谢您 长官
Thank you, Sir.
请留步 小姐 能跟您说句话吗?
Excuse me, madam, miss. Can I have a word?
可以
Yes.
您从哪回来? -摩洛哥
Where have you been? – Morocco.
我得检查您的内衣 -请便
I’ll have to check your underwear. – Be my guest.
我们找到要找的东西了 -找到什么了?
We found what we’re looking for. – Found what?
你们在找什么?
What were you looking for?
提姆 谢天谢地!
Oh Tim, thank God!
我遇到麻烦了
I’m in a spot of bother.
最近在忙什么呢? -没啥 你呢?
What have you been up to? – Nothing much. You?
我最近去了趟摩洛哥
I was in Morocco recently.
出差还是去玩? -兼而有之吧
Business or pleasure? – Bit of both.
这酒我请客
Drinks are on me.
那么 我们就整晚坐在这里聊天?
So, we’re gonna sit here all night, making small-talk?
我了解你 泰瑞 我也了解你的搭档
I know you, Terry, and I know your mates.
你们一直想找个大买♥♥卖♥♥做
You’ve always been looking for the big score,
赚的钱够花一辈子的那种
the one that makes sense of everything.
我有你们想要的 -什么?
I have it for you. – What?
一家银行 -一家银行…抢银行?
A bank. – A bank…as in robber?
关于银行你了解什么?
What would you know about a bank?
我现在的男友是个做生意的
I’ve been seeing this guy who runs his own business.
保安系统
Security systems.
下个月 他们要在玛丽伯恩路某银行装一套新的报♥警♥系统
Next month, they’re installing new alarms in a bank at Marylebone.
好像是火车曾经…
Seems like the trains have been…
干扰到保险库的报♥警♥系统
setting off the trembler alarms in the vault
所以他们只好换掉
and they’ve had to turn them off.
那么一周内 他们就不会有警报
So for a week or so, they won’t have any.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!