“A fine reward is offered for the return
克劳迪亚斯·阿皮亚斯家有偿寻找
of a slave woman stolen…or absconded from the house of Claudius Appius.
寻找一名被拐骗 或者逃跑的女奴隶
The following noblemen returning from Greece
下列贵族将从希腊归来
have received pardon of Caesar and must not be harmed:
他们已经被恺撒赦免是不允许受到伤害的
Publius Servilius Casca,
帕布里斯·瑟卫里斯·佳斯佳
Marcus Tullius Cicero,
马科斯·图里亚斯·西赛罗
Gaius Cassius Longinus
盖乌斯·卡西亚斯·隆吉纳斯
and Marcus Junius Brutus.
以及马科斯·朱尼厄斯·布鲁图斯
The traitor Pompey has fled to Egypt.
叛国者庞贝已经逃向埃及
Glorious Caesar follows.”
伟大的恺撒紧随其后
Shoulder arms!
武器 上肩
Forward!
向前两步
Forward face!
转身
Forward march!
向前 齐步走
Behold, Ptolemy,
看那 托勒密
he of the two ladies,
拥有两位女神
he of sedge and bee.
富饶的上下埃及
Behold Ptolemy,
看那 托勒密
Son of Ra,
太阳神之子
Ptolemy the Divine.
非凡的托勒密
Greetings…
祝福…
How long may we hope for the blessing of your presence?
不知道您的大驾将会滞留多久?
Not long.
不会很长
Oh, we are desolated.
噢 我们感到些忧郁
If His Glorious Honor cares to
如果显赫而又高贵的他能够
divulge his purpose here,
透露一些到此的目的
the servants of the Mighty Lion would be ecstatic to help you
雄狮的奴仆肯定万分荣耀的为您效劳
in any way whatsoever.
无论什么要求 何种方式
That is most kind of you.
你真是太客气了
How goes your preparation for war?
你们的战争准备做得如何了?
War?
战争?
We have no war prepared.
我们没有需要准备的战争
I’m misinformed then.
那我肯定是得到了错误的消息
I was told the sister of the Mighty Lion
我听说雄狮的姐姐
disputes his right to the throne.
对于他王位权力有所质疑
Do not speak of her.
不许说她
I piss on her!
我唾弃她!
I shit on her!
我践踏她!
It is true our beloved princess
我们敬爱的公主
has listened to ill counsel
确实听从了一些恶意的劝告
and raised some absurd claim.
提出了荒谬的主张
but… she has no support,
但是 完全没人支持她…
none but traitors and barbarians.
除了 那些叛国者跟野蛮人外
What was that name?
那个名字是什么来着?
Deilogos of Pergamum.
博格门的达洛加斯
He can raise 10 legions.
他可以征集10个军团
Deilogos of Pergamum
博格门的达洛加斯
can raise 10 legions for her.
可以为她征召10个军团
A petty bandit.
一个卑微的强盗而已
I assure you, you have no problem,
我向您保证 肯定没有问题
no fears at all about Cleopatra.
完全不用担心克利奥帕特拉(埃及艳后)
Where is she?
她在哪里?
Well, nobody knows.
嗯 没人知道
Somewhere in the south, we believe.
我们相信是在南部的某个地方
He lies. They have her.
他在说谎 她在他们手里
This dispute between you both must end.
你们双方对于王权的质疑必须要结束
Rome desires Egypt to be at peace.
罗马想要的是一个稳定的埃及
Your grain ships must keep sailing.
你们的谷物必须还要不断海运到罗马
We are in absolute control of the country,
整个国家绝对在我们的掌握之中
from the lighthouse to the Cataracts.
从海边到瀑布 到处都在控制之中
Good, in that case you should have no trouble
很好 这样的话把庞贝·麦格纳斯交给我了
in handing over Pompey Magnus.
对你们来说 就不会很麻烦了
I do not like his tone.
我不喜欢他的声音
He can go.
他可以走了
Master, do you remember what we spoke of before?
主人 您还记得我们之前说的?
Of crocodile and fox?
鳄鱼跟狐狸的故事吗?
Let us show him our surprise!
让我们给他一点惊讶!
All right, go on. Show him.
好吧 继续 给他看吧
We have a gift for you, Glorious Excellency,
荣耀的阁下 我们为您准备了一个礼物
that we think you will be very pleased with.
我们想您肯定会非常喜欢的
We were going to make him a body,
我们准备为他做个身体
moving arms and legs,
活动的胳膊和腿
and do a mime show with real animals and everything…
跟真实的动物以及其他东西做个滑稽剧…
Silence!
安静!
Shame on the house of Ptolemies for such barbarity.
我为托勒密家族这种野蛮的行为而感到羞耻
Shame.
羞耻!
But… you are enemies.
但是… 你们是敌人啊
He was a consul of Rome!
他是罗马的执政官
Aconsul ofRome.
罗马的执政官!
To die in this sordid way…
以这种肮脏的方式死去
quartered like some low thief…
跟一些低贱的小偷一样被肢解
shame!
耻辱!
Where is the rest of him?
他剩下的部分都在哪里?
Eh, um, he has been cremated…
呃 嗯 已经被火葬了…
with all proper funeral rites of course.With all decorum.
当然是在符合所有礼节的情况下进行的
I shall return tomorrow,
我明天会回来
at which time you will give me the man that took Pompey’s life.
到时候 你把杀了庞贝的人交给我
Captain says the wind is fair.
船长说风向很好
Good. We can leave whenever you like.
好的 我们可以在你希望的时候离开
You will take half the men, return to Rome immediately.
你带着一半的人手马上赶回罗马
You shall have the honor of announcing Pompey’s death.
宣布庞贝死讯的荣耀就留给你了
I shall follow you…
我会回去的…
when I’ve settled things here.
只要我把这里的事情解决完了
Settled things? Settled what things?
解决事情? 解决什么事情?
Civil war is in the air.
埃及内战迫在眉睫
It must be prevented.
必须要阻止
Why?
为什么?
Let the wretches fight it out.
让这些不幸的人打个天昏地暗吧
War will disrupt the grain supply.
战争会破坏来自埃及的谷物
Without Egyptian grain, Rome goes hungry.
如果没有了埃及的粮食整个罗马都会挨饿
It would be… unwise not to intervene.
不插手的话 将会是… 不明智的
And how will you intervene with only half a legion?
只有半个军团 你如何插手?
I do not intend to fight.
我没有打算通过战斗的方式进行
I shall merely arbitrate the various factions.
我只会为双方派别做出裁断
You make it sound so easy.
你说得可真轻松
Those various factions are united only by their hatred of Rome.
仅仅是对罗马的仇恨就会让这些派别联合起来
He’s right.
他说的没错
Ptolemy might use you to rouse the people
托勒密可能会用你来唤起公众
against a common enemy.
对于一个共同敌人的仇恨
I have conquered Gaul.
我征服了高卢
I have defeated Pompey Magnus.
我击败了庞贝·麦格纳斯
I think I can handle a small boy and a eunuch.
我想我能够对付一个小男孩跟太监的
A small boy with 100,000 men.
一个有十万手下的小男孩
I am aware of that!
我知道这一点!
He’s still a boy nonetheless.
但是他还只是个小男孩
You seem to forget that our war is not over yet.
你似乎忘记了我们自己的战事还没有结束
Cato and Scipio are still at large.
卡托跟西比乌仍然在逃
Given time, they will raise another army.
稍作喘息 他们会征召出另一只军队
And when they do I shall crush them.
那么如果他们这么做的话我会击垮他们的
I’m glad you’re so confident.
我很高兴你如此自信
Some would call it hubris.
有些人会称之为自大
It’s only hubris if I fail.
只有我失败了 才能说是自大
Remember, she is a princess of ancient blood.
记住 她是一个有着悠久历史的王族的公主
When you find her you will treat her with the utmost respect.
当你们找到她的时候对待她要有最深的敬意
You must obey her in all things, within reason.
任何合理的要求都必须被满足
Understood, sir.
明白 长官
I’m counting on you, Vorenus.
都看你的了 乌瑞纳斯
You have something to say?
你有什么要说的吗?
Regarding Pompey Magnus, sir, I wish to apologize.
我希望为庞贝·麦格纳斯的事情道歉
It was my actions that brought him here to this end.
正是由于我的行为而使他走到了这个结局

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!